Oracle Certified Professional, Java SE 6 Programmer
The Java Standard Edition 6 Programmer Certified Professional exam is a mandatory part of the Oracle Certified Professional, Java SE 6 Programmer (Formerly Sun Certified Java Programmer (SCJP)) certification. The exam audience includes programmers experienced using the Java programming language. uCertify’s guaranteed certification course for CX310-065 exam is comprehensive and helps you earn your certification and gain knowledge. Here’s what to expect from your uCertify course:
• 100% Exam Coverage • Interactive E-Book • Pre-Assessment Test • 500 Practice Questions with Full Explanations • 222 Interactive Quizzes • Test History and Performance Review and Powerful Analytics • Study Planner • Continuously Updated
The Oracle Certified Professional, Java SE 6 Programmer certification exam is a standalone certification from Oracle with the exam code CX310-065. The new code of this exam is 1Z0-851.
This certification is a proof of a person's competence across the basic syntax and structure of the Java programming language to create Java technology based applications.
- Declarations, Initialization and Scoping
- Flow Control
- API Contents
- OO Concepts
- Collection Classics
CX310-065 Course Duration
This is a self-paced, independent study program, so there are no minimum or maximum restrictions placed by uCertify. The amount of time you will take depends on your existing knowledge of the area and related experience, as well as your availability. We recommend at least 2-3 weeks if you have a reasonable amount of Java programming language knowledge.
Authored by Industry Experts
uCertify uses content from the finest publishers and only the IT industry's finest instructors. They have a minimum of 15 years real-world experience and are subject matter experts in their fields. Unlike a live class, you can study at your own pace. This creates a personal learning experience and gives you all the benefits of hands-on training with the flexibility of doing it around your schedule 24/7.
Exercises, Quizzes & Flashcards
uCertify's exercises, quizzes and flashcards prepare you for your exams differently and more effectively than the traditional exam preps on the market. You will have practice quizzes, flashcards and exercises after each module to ensure you are confident on the topic you have completed before proceeding. This will allow you to gauge your effectiveness before moving to the next module in your course.
Practice Test Sets
uCertify courses also include full length practice test sets designed to test your knowledge under real exam conditions. Each course has a number of test sets consisting of hundreds of items to ensure you are 100% prepared before taking your certification exam.
Online labs to supplement your training. uCertify labs are an inexpensive & safe way to explore and learn. uCertify labs are versatile - labs simulate real-world, hardware, software & command line interface environments and can be mapped to any text-book, course & training.
State of the Art Educator Tools
uCertify knows the importance of instructors and provide tools to help them do their job effectively. Instructors are able to clone and customize course, do ability grouping, create sections, design grade scale and grade formula, create and schedule assignments. Educators can also move a student from self-paced to mentor-guided to instructor-led mode in three clicks.
Award Winning Learning Platform (LMS)
uCertify has developed an award winning, highly interactive yet simple to use platform. uCertify understands that it is critical to help student focus on learning the subject and not learning the LMS. uCertify helps student retain and recall the knowledge by teaching students using interactive exercises. Features such as actionable analytics and study planner help in keeping students focused.
CX310-065 Course/Exam Objectives
- Chapter 1: Declarations, Initialization, and Scoping
- Develop code that declares classes, interfaces, and enums
- Develop code that declares an interface and abstract class
- Develop code that declares, initializes, and uses primitives, arrays, enums, and objects
- Determine if a method is correctly overriding or overloading another method
- Given a set of classes and superclasses, develop constructors for one or more of the classes
- Chapter 2: Flow Control
- Develop code that implements all forms of loops and iterators
- if or switch statement
- Use of assertions
- Exceptions and exception handling clauses
- Error and exceptions
- Chapter 3: API Contents
- Develop code that uses the primitive wrapper classes
- Navigating file systems, reading from files, writing to files, or interacting with the user
- Use standard J2SE APIs in the java.text package
- Use standard J2SE APIs in the java.util and java.util.regex packages
- Chapter 4: Concurrency
- Write code to define, instantiate, and start new threads
- Recognize the states in which a thread can exist... thread can transition from one state to another
- Object locking
- Chapter 5: OOP Concepts
- Effect of modifiers on inheritance
- Overloaded methods and constructors
- Develop code that implements is-a and/or has-a relationships
- Chapter 6: Collections / Generics
- Collection classes and/or interfaces
- Correct and incorrect overrides of corresponding hashCode and equals methods
- Collections API
- Type parameters in class/interface declarations
- java.util package
- Chapter 7: Fundamentals
- Use the appropriate access modifiers, package declarations, and import statements
- Given an example of a class and a command-line, determine the expected runtime behavior
- Determine the effect upon object references and primitive values when they are passed into methods
- Recognize the point at which an object becomes eligible for garbage collection
- Given the fully-qualified name of a class that is deployed inside and/or outside a JAR file
- Write code that correctly applies the appropriate operators
- Java Programmer/Developer
- Java Software Engineer
- Java Architect
- Web Developer
- Fundamentals of the Java Programming Language, Java SE 6
- Java Programming Language, Java SE 6
- You must wait 14 days before retaking a failed exam.
- Passed exams and Beta exams cannot be re-taken.
- Candidates may retake an online non-proctored exam at any time
Oracle Certified Professional, Java SE 6 Programmer certified professional has several career opportunities opens up to them, including:
CX310-065 Exam FAQs
While there are no official prerequisites to take the Oracle Certified Associate, Java SE 5/SE 6 certification, both Oracle and uCertify strongly recommend that the candidate have basic knowledge of the Java Programming Language or another major programming language and take the following Oracle courses:
In the event that you fail your first attempt at passing the CX310-065 exam, Oracle's retake policy is:
Click here for more information.
At a Glance
|CX310-065 Course Includes||Free||Buy|
|Total Questions (inc. quizzes)||29||500|
Overall Customer Rating!
4.6 out of 5 Pass Ratio: 97.23%.
9 out of 10 customers who purchased this course would recommend the product to their friends.
Our Customers are talking!
Your products are really great. I am sure I will be buying again from you.Cesar Agustin Garcia Vazquez
It was great. I got 86% on the exam after using your application. I only used the tests including 72 questions each. And while doing them I always used learning mode for easy learning. When I had done all the questions(must of been about 900 or something) I restarted again with test A.Andreas Eriksson
"your products are really great. I am sure I will be buying again from you."Cesar A Garcia