RHLNSA - Linux Networking and Security Administration
The RH253 exam is an industry recognized credential. The certification is proof of a person's competence to work in comprehensive software delivery, system management, and monitoring framework. uCertify’s guaranteed certification course for RH253 exam is comprehensive and helps you earn your certification and gain knowledge. Here’s what to expect from your uCertify course:
• 100% Exam Coverage • Interactive E-Book • Pre-Assessment Test • 171 Practice Questions with Full Explanations • 100 Interactive Quizzes • Test History and Performance Review and Powerful Analytics • Study Planner • Continuously Updated
Prepare for the following certifications
The exam is designed for the Professionals who desire to build skills at configuring and administrating a Red Hat Linux server running key enterprise network services and security. The exam will provide benefit who already have some real world experience with Red Hat Linux systems administration. This is a performance-based exam, Red Hat checks person's ability to perform tasks on live system.
- System Performance and Security
- System Service Access Control
- Network recess Access Controls
- Organizing Networked Systems
- Network Files sharing services
- Electronic Mail Services
- Account Management
RH253 Course Duration
This is a self-paced, independent study program, so there are no minimum or maximum restrictions placed by uCertify. The amount of time you will take depends on your existing knowledge of the area and related experience, as well as your availability. We recommend at least 2-3 weeks if you have knowledge of Enterprise Linux 5.
Authored by Industry Experts
uCertify uses content from the finest publishers and only the IT industry's finest instructors. They have a minimum of 15 years real-world experience and are subject matter experts in their fields. Unlike a live class, you can study at your own pace. This creates a personal learning experience and gives you all the benefits of hands-on training with the flexibility of doing it around your schedule 24/7.
Exercises, Quizzes & Flashcards
uCertify's exercises, quizzes and flashcards prepare you for your exams differently and more effectively than the traditional exam preps on the market. You will have practice quizzes, flashcards and exercises after each module to ensure you are confident on the topic you have completed before proceeding. This will allow you to gauge your effectiveness before moving to the next module in your course.
Practice Test Sets
uCertify courses also include full length practice test sets designed to test your knowledge under real exam conditions. Each course has a number of test sets consisting of hundreds of items to ensure you are 100% prepared before taking your certification exam.
Online labs to supplement your training. uCertify labs are an inexpensive & safe way to explore and learn. uCertify labs are versatile - labs simulate real-world, hardware, software & command line interface environments and can be mapped to any text-book, course & training.
State of the Art Educator Tools
uCertify knows the importance of instructors and provide tools to help them do their job effectively. Instructors are able to clone and customize course, do ability grouping, create sections, design grade scale and grade formula, create and schedule assignments. Educators can also move a student from self-paced to mentor-guided to instructor-led mode in three clicks.
Award Winning Learning Platform (LMS)
uCertify has developed an award winning, highly interactive yet simple to use platform. uCertify understands that it is critical to help student focus on learning the subject and not learning the LMS. uCertify helps student retain and recall the knowledge by teaching students using interactive exercises. Features such as actionable analytics and study planner help in keeping students focused.
RH253 Course/Exam Objectives
- Chapter 1: System Performance and Security
- Identify how concepts and well formed policy map...ility in networking and security administration.
- Chapter 2: System Service Access Controls
- Implement secure access to system and network se...access, SELinux, and system services management.
- Chapter 3: Securing Data
- Secure data using fundamental encryption protoco...ze encrypted remote system administration tools.
- Chapter 4: Network Resource Access Controls
- Secure access to systems and services using the NetFilter kernel-level firewall.
- Chapter 5: Organizing Networked Systems
- Understand and implement organized networked systems using the DNS and DHCP services.
- Chapter 6: Network File Sharing Services
- Configure, control and secure access to FTP, NFS, and SMB/CIFS (Samba).
- Chapter 7: Web Services
- Configure, implement and secure access to the Apache Web Server and Squid Proxy Cache.
- Chapter 8: Electronic Mail Services
- Configure, implement and secure access to the Sendmail and Postfix SMTP servers.
- Chapter 9: Account Management
- Understand account management using Name Switch Service and Pluggable Authentication Modules.
- System Administrator
The RedHAT certified individuals have several career opportunities open up to them, including:
RH253 Exam FAQs
Pricing and taxes may vary from country to country.
At a Glance
|RH253 Course Includes||Free||Buy|
|Total Questions (inc. quizzes)||30||171|