PMI-SP® Scheduling Professional
The PMI-SP® certification is an industry recognized vendor-neutral credential. The PMI Scheduling Professional (PMI-SP)® is a credential for practitioners who want to focus on developing and maintaining project schedules. The PMI-SP Certification exam demonstrates the knowledge and expertise specialized in the area of developing and maintaining the project schedule.
uCertify uses content from well known publishers, instructors, and subject matter experts. They have a minimum of 15 years of experience in their fields. uCertify brings these textbooks to life. It is full of interactive activities that keeps the learner engaged. uCertify brings all available learning resources for a topic in one place so that the learner can efficiently learn without going to multiple places. Challenge questions are also embedded in the chapters so learners can attempt those while they are learning about that particular topic. This helps them grasp the concepts better because they can go over it again right away which improves learning. Learners can do Flashcards, Exercises, Quizzes and Labs related to each chapter. At the end of every lesson, uCertify courses guide the learners on the path they should follow.
uCertify platform supports 50+ different types of interactive activities, connect the idea, or try it yourself lab activities embedded throughout its course. These interactive activities keeps learners engaged and makes learning fun.
Here's What You Get
Each lesson comes with Exercises, Flashcards & Quizzes. There is no limit to the number of times learners can attempt these. Exercises come with detailed remediation, which ensures that learners are confident on the topic before proceeding. Flashcards help master the key concepts while Glossary defines the key terms.
Here's What you will Learn
- successful scheduling
- analyzing your scheduling approach
- Delivering a project
- Building the project Network Diagram
- Developing Robust schedule estimate
- Integrating the schedule and true path
- Schedules that make sense
- Establishing procedures for maintaining and updating the project schedule
- Evaluating the schedule against the schedule conformance index
- Defining the frequency and format of activity status report
- Updating and maintaining the plan
- collecting activity status from activity owners
- Recording actual durations
- Performing schedule based Earned Value Analysis (EVA)
- Defining the frequency and detail for measuring performance
- Determining the variance between planned and actual value
- Calculating schedule efficiency
- Forecasting the impact to the critical path and project duration
- Identifying alternative project delivery approac...to determine the feasibility of proposed changes
- Distinguishing between Fast track the project and crashing the critical path
- Identifying reporting needs, interfacing project information with organizations reporting needs
- Aligning project monitoring to project planning
- Generating and establishing project reports
- Reporting project status using EVA, milestones and critical path
Test Prep & Practice Questions
uCertify provides full length practice tests. These tests closely follow the exam objectives and are designed to simulate real exam conditions. Each course has a number of test sets consisting of hundreds of items to ensure that learners are prepared for the certification exam.
Here's What You Get
Each question comes with detailed remediation explaining not only why an answer option is correct but also why the incorrect answer options are incorrect.
Each test can be taken unlimited number of times until the learner feels they are prepared. Learner can review the test and read detailed remediation. Detailed test history is also available.
Each test set comes with learn, test and review modes. In learn mode, learners will attempt a question and will get immediate feedback and complete remediation as they move on to the next question. In test mode, learners can take a timed test simulating the actual exam conditions. In review mode, learners can read through one item at a time without attempting it.
The PMI® Scheduling Professional certification exam is a standalone certification from PMI® with the exam code PMI-SP®. The certification is targeted at project management professional for the specialized area of developing and maintaining the project schedule. It also checks the knowledge and skills of a candidate to lead and direct project teams and to deliver results within the constraints of schedule, budget, and resources. The exam covers the specialized area of developing and maintaining the project schedule. Project scheduling professionals should be recognized for their knowledge, skills and experience in the area of project scheduling.
Prepare for the following certification
A PMI-SP Certified Professional has several career opportunities open up to them, including:
- Project Manager
- Project Administrator
- Computer-based testing (CBT) for PMI members - $520
- Computer-based testing (CBT) for non-PMI members - $670
- Paper-based testing (CBT) for PMI members - $415
- Paper-based testing (CBT) for non-PMI members - $565
Click here to get more information.
- Multiple choice
PMI has the following pre-requisites for PMI-SP:
- A four-year degree (bachelor's degree or global equivalent), with at least 3,500 hours of specialized area of professional project scheduling experience within 5 consecutive years and 30 hours of project scheduling education. OR
- A secondary diploma (high school diploma associate's degree or global equivalent) with at least 5,000 hours of specialized project scheduling experience within 5 consecutive years and 40 hours of project scheduling education.
Retake Policy for PMI-SP exam is:
- Candidates are granted a one-year eligibility window. Candidates have a maximum of three attempts to receive a passing score on the PMI-SP examination within the one-year eligibility period.
- After the third unsuccessful attempt, candidates will have to wait one year before re-applying for the credential and retaking the examination.
- Candidates have to submit the re-examination fees for the second and third attempts.