PMI-SP® Scheduling Professional
The PMI-SP® certification is an industry recognized vendor-neutral credential. The PMI Scheduling Professional (PMI-SP)® is a credential for practitioners who want to focus on developing and maintaining project schedules. The PMI-SP Certification exam demonstrates the knowledge and expertise specialized in the area of developing and maintaining the project schedule. uCertify’s guaranteed certification course for PMI-SP exam is comprehensive and helps you earn your certification and gain knowledge. Here’s what to expect from your uCertify course:
• 100% Exam Coverage • Interactive E-Book • Pre-Assessment Test • 378 Practice Questions with Full Explanations • 106 Interactive Quizzes • Test History and Performance Review and Powerful Analytics • Study Planner • Continuously Updated
Prepare for the following certification
The PMI® Scheduling Professional certification exam is a standalone certification from PMI® with the exam code PMI-SP®. The certification is targeted at project management professional for the specialized area of developing and maintaining the project schedule. It also checks the knowledge and skills of a candidate to lead and direct project teams and to deliver results within the constraints of schedule, budget, and resources. The exam covers the specialized area of developing and maintaining the project schedule. Project scheduling professionals should be recognized for their knowledge, skills and experience in the area of project scheduling.
- Identify successful schedule techniques
- Analyze the schedule approach
- Construct the project network diagram
- Develop a robust schedule estimate
- Establish procedures for maintain and update the project schedule
- Update and maintain the plan
- Perform schedule-based Earned Value Analysis (EVA)
- Define the frequency and detail for measure performance
- PMP® Project Management Professional V5 - Course
- PMI-RMP® Risk Management Professional V5
- CAPM® Certified Associate in Project Management PMBOK® Guide 5
PMI-SP Course Duration
This is a self-paced, independent study program, so there are no minimum or maximum restrictions placed by uCertify. The amount of time you will take depends on your existing knowledge of the area and related experience, as well as your availability. We recommend at least 2-3 weeks if you have good knowledge and work experience in project scheduling and management.
Authored by Industry Experts
uCertify uses content from the finest publishers and only the IT industry's finest instructors. They have a minimum of 15 years real-world experience and are subject matter experts in their fields. Unlike a live class, you can study at your own pace. This creates a personal learning experience and gives you all the benefits of hands-on training with the flexibility of doing it around your schedule 24/7.
Exercises, Quizzes & Flashcards
uCertify's exercises, quizzes and flashcards prepare you for your exams differently and more effectively than the traditional exam preps on the market. You will have practice quizzes, flashcards and exercises after each module to ensure you are confident on the topic you have completed before proceeding. This will allow you to gauge your effectiveness before moving to the next module in your course.
Practice Test Sets
uCertify courses also include full length practice test sets designed to test your knowledge under real exam conditions. Each course has a number of test sets consisting of hundreds of items to ensure you are 100% prepared before taking your certification exam.
Online labs to supplement your training. uCertify labs are an inexpensive & safe way to explore and learn. uCertify labs are versatile - labs simulate real-world, hardware, software & command line interface environments and can be mapped to any text-book, course & training.
State of the Art Educator Tools
uCertify knows the importance of instructors and provide tools to help them do their job effectively. Instructors are able to clone and customize course, do ability grouping, create sections, design grade scale and grade formula, create and schedule assignments. Educators can also move a student from self-paced to mentor-guided to instructor-led mode in three clicks.
Award Winning Learning Platform (LMS)
uCertify has developed an award winning, highly interactive yet simple to use platform. uCertify understands that it is critical to help student focus on learning the subject and not learning the LMS. uCertify helps student retain and recall the knowledge by teaching students using interactive exercises. Features such as actionable analytics and study planner help in keeping students focused.
PMI-SP Course/Exam Objectives
- Chapter 1: Schedule Mission Management
- successful scheduling
- analyzing your scheduling approach
- Delivering a project
- Chapter 2: Schedule Creation
- Building the project Network Diagram
- Developing Robust schedule estimate
- Integrating the schedule and true path
- Schedules that make sense
- Chapter 3: Schedule Maintenance
- Establishing procedures for maintaining and updating the project schedule
- Evaluating the schedule against the schedule conformance index
- Defining the frequency and format of activity status report
- Updating and maintaining the plan
- collecting activity status from activity owners
- Recording actual durations
- Chapter 4: Schedule Analysis
- Performing schedule based Earned Value Analysis (EVA)
- Defining the frequency and detail for measuring performance
- Determining the variance between planned and actual value
- Calculating schedule efficiency
- Forecasting the impact to the critical path and project duration
- Identifying alternative project delivery approac...to determine the feasibility of proposed changes
- Distinguishing between Fast track the project and crashing the critical path
- Chapter 5: Schedule communication/Reports
- Identifying reporting needs, interfacing project information with organizations reporting needs
- Aligning project monitoring to project planning
- Generating and establishing project reports
- Reporting project status using EVA, milestones and critical path
- Project Manager
- Project Administrator
- For PMI members - $1,500
- For non-PMI members - $1,800
- A four-year degree (bachelor's or the global equivalent), with at least 3,500 hours of project scheduling experience and 30 hours of project scheduling education. OR
- A secondary diploma (high school or the global equivalent) with at least 5,000 hours of project scheduling experience and 40 hours of project scheduling education.
- Candidates are granted a one-year eligibility window. Candidates have a maximum of three attempts to receive a passing score on the PMI-SP examination within the one-year eligibility period.
- After the third unsuccessful attempt, candidates will have to wait one year before re-applying for the credential and retaking the examination.
- Candidates must submit a re-examination form before each attempt along with the re-examination fee.
A PMI-SP Certified Professional has several career opportunities open up to them, including:
PMI-SP Exam FAQs
You can take the PMI-SP assessment exam up to three times within the one-year period. PMI members will have to pay re-examination fees of $500, whereas non-PMI members will have to pay $600. Click here to get more information.
PMI has the following pre-requisites for PMI-SP:
In the event that you fail your first attempt at passing the PMI-SP, PMP's retake Policy is:
At a Glance
|PMI-SP Course Includes||Free||Buy|
Overall Customer Rating!
4.6 out of 5 Pass Ratio: 97.23%.
9 out of 10 customers who purchased this course would recommend the product to their friends.
Our Customers are talking!
Thanks for all the updates...I really liked using your product... I passed the exam last weekend on the first try.Mburton