1Z0-047 - Oracle Database SQL Expert
Oracle Database SQL Expert exam requires in-depth knowledge of SQL. It demonstrates the complete skills required for manipulating large data sets and understanding storing and retrieving data according to different time zones. It also provides knowledge about the concepts of controlling access and privileges for schema objects.
uCertify uses content from well known publishers, instructors, and subject matter experts. They have a minimum of 15 years of experience in their fields. uCertify brings these textbooks to life. It is full of interactive activities that keeps the learner engaged. uCertify brings all available learning resources for a topic in one place so that the learner can efficiently learn without going to multiple places. Challenge questions are also embedded in the chapters so learners can attempt those while they are learning about that particular topic. This helps them grasp the concepts better because they can go over it again right away which improves learning. Learners can do Flashcards, Exercises, Quizzes and Labs related to each chapter. At the end of every lesson, uCertify courses guide the learners on the path they should follow.
uCertify platform supports 50+ different types of interactive activities, connect the idea, or try it yourself lab activities embedded throughout its course. These interactive activities keeps learners engaged and makes learning fun.
Here's What You Get
Each lesson comes with Exercises, Flashcards & Quizzes. There is no limit to the number of times learners can attempt these. Exercises come with detailed remediation, which ensures that learners are confident on the topic before proceeding. Flashcards help master the key concepts while Glossary defines the key terms.
uCertify course includes videos to help understand concepts. It also includes How Tos that help learners with how to accomplish certain tasks.
Here's What you will Learn
- List the capabilities of SQL SELECT statements
- Execute a basic SELECT statement
- Describe how schema objects work
- Limit the rows that are retrieved by a query
- Sort the rows that are retrieved by a query
- Describe various types of functions that are available in SQL
- Use character, number, and date functions in SELECT statements
- Describe the use of conversion functions
- Identify the available group functions
- Describe the use of group functions
- Group data by using the GROUP BY clause
- Include or exclude grouped rows by using the HAVING clause
- View data that generally does not meet a join condition by using outer joins
- Write SELECT statements to access data from more than one table using equijoins and nonequijoins
- Join a table to itself by using a self-join
- Generate a Cartesian product of all rows from two or more tables
- Define subqueries
- Describe the types of problems that subqueries can solve
- List the types of subqueries
- Write single-row and multiple-row subqueries
- Describe set operators
- Use a set operator to combine multiple queries into a single query
- Control the order of rows returned
- Describe each data manipulation language (DML) statement
- Insert rows into a table
- Update rows in a table
- Delete rows from a table
- Control Transactions
- Categorize the main database objects
- Review the table structure
- List the data types that are available for columns
- Create a simple table
- Explain how constraints are created at the time of table creation
- Create simple and complex views
- Retrieve data from views
- Create, maintain, and use sequences
- Create and maintain indexes
- Create private and public synonyms
- Use data dictionary views to research data on your objects
- Query various data dictionary views
- Differentiate system privileges from object privileges
- Grant privileges on tables
- View privileges in the data dictionary
- Grant roles
- Distinguish between privileges and roles
- Add constraints
- Create indexes
- Create indexes using the CREATE TABLE statement
- Creating function-based indexes
- Drop columns and set column UNUSED
- Perform FLASHBACK operations
- Create and use external tables
- Track the changes to data over a period of time
- Manipulate data using subqueries
- Describe the features of multitable INSERTs
- Use the following types of multitable INSERTs (Unconditional, Conditional, and Pivot)
- Merge rows in a table
- Use the ROLLUP operation to produce subtotal values
- Use the CUBE operation to produce cross tabulation values
- Use the GROUPING function to identify the row values created by ROLLUP or CUBE
- Use GROUPING SETS to produce a single result set
- Use various datetime functions
- Write a multiple-column subquery
- Use scalar subqueries in SQL
- Solve problems with correlated subqueries
- Update and delete rows using correlated subqueries
- Use the EXISTS and NOT EXISTS operators
- Use the WITH clause
- Interpret the concept of a hierarchical query
- Create a tree-structured report
- Format hierarchical data
- Exclude branches from the tree structure
- Using Metacharacters
- Regular Expression Functions
- Replacing Patterns
- Regular Expressions and Check Constraints
Test Prep & Practice Questions
uCertify provides full length practice tests. These tests closely follow the exam objectives and are designed to simulate real exam conditions. Each course has a number of test sets consisting of hundreds of items to ensure that learners are prepared for the certification exam.
Here's What You Get
Each question comes with detailed remediation explaining not only why an answer option is correct but also why the incorrect answer options are incorrect.
Each test can be taken unlimited number of times until the learner feels they are prepared. Learner can review the test and read detailed remediation. Detailed test history is also available.
Each test set comes with learn, test and review modes. In learn mode, learners will attempt a question and will get immediate feedback and complete remediation as they move on to the next question. In test mode, learners can take a timed test simulating the actual exam conditions. In review mode, learners can read through one item at a time without attempting it.
Oracle Database SQL Expert (1Z0-047) exam leads to the "Oracle Database SQL Certified Expert" certification. This exam have been validated against Oracle Database 10g, Oracle Database 11g, and Oracle Database 12c Release 1.
Prepare for the following certifications
- Application Developers
- PL/SQL Developer
- Forms Developer
- Database Administrators
- System Analysts
- Data Warehouse Administrators
Pricing and taxes may vary from country to country.
While there are no official prerequisites to take the Oracle Database SQL Expert certification, both Oracle and uCertify strongly recommend that the candidates have a good understanding of relational database concepts.
Oracle also recommends the following training prior to taking the exam: Oracle Database: Introduction to SQL
Retake Policy for Oracle 1Z0-047 exam is:
- Candidates must wait 14 days before retaking a failed proctored exam. (Registration will be allowed on the 14th day)
- Candidates may retake an online non-proctored exam at any time.
- Candidates may not retake a passed exam at any time.
- Candidates may not retake a beta exam at any time.