uCertify uses content from well known publishers, instructors, and subject matter experts. They have a minimum of 15 years of experience in their fields. uCertify brings these textbooks to life. It is full of interactive activities that keeps the learner engaged. uCertify brings all available learning resources for a topic in one place so that the learner can efficiently learn without going to multiple places. Challenge questions are also embedded in the chapters so learners can attempt those while they are learning about that particular topic. This helps them grasp the concepts better because they can go over it again right away which improves learning. Learners can do Flashcards, Exercises, Quizzes and Labs related to each chapter. At the end of every lesson, uCertify courses guide the learners on the path they should follow.
uCertify platform supports 50+ different types of interactive activities, connect the idea, or try it yourself lab activities embedded throughout its course. These interactive activities keeps learners engaged and makes learning fun.
Here's What You Get
Each lesson comes with Exercises, Flashcards & Quizzes. There is no limit to the number of times learners can attempt these. Exercises come with detailed remediation, which ensures that learners are confident on the topic before proceeding. Flashcards help master the key concepts while Glossary defines the key terms.
uCertify course includes videos to help understand concepts. It also includes How Tos that help learners with how to accomplish certain tasks.
Test Prep & Practice Questions
uCertify provides full length practice tests. These tests closely follow the exam objectives and are designed to simulate real exam conditions. Each course has a number of test sets consisting of hundreds of items to ensure that learners are prepared for the certification exam.
Here's What You Get
Each question comes with detailed remediation explaining not only why an answer option is correct but also why the incorrect answer options are incorrect.
Each test can be taken unlimited number of times until the learner feels they are prepared. Learner can review the test and read detailed remediation. Detailed test history is also available.
Each test set comes with learn, test and review modes. In learn mode, learners will attempt a question and will get immediate feedback and complete remediation as they move on to the next question. In test mode, learners can take a timed test simulating the actual exam conditions. In review mode, learners can read through one item at a time without attempting it.
Our Mentors are available 24/7 to provide you an expert support via online chating. They are subject matter experts and ready to provide answer to your questions.
The MTA: Web Development Fundamentals exam is a standalone certification from Microsoft with the exam code 98-363. The certification is targeted at those professionals who want to prove their caliber in Web development.
- Website developer
Pricing and taxes may vary from country to country.
The Microsoft's Web Development Fundamentals exam is administered by Certiport and Pearson VUE at testing centers worldwide.
(on a scale of 0-1000)
Retake Policy for Microsoft 98-363 exam is:
- If a candidate does not achieve a passing score on an exam the first time, the candidate must wait 24 hours before retaking the exam.
- If a candidate does not achieve a passing score the second time, the candidate must wait seven days before retaking the exam a third time.
- A seven-day waiting period is imposed for each subsequent exam retake.
- A candidate may not take a given exam any more than five times per year (12 months). This 12-month period starts the day of the fifth unsuccessful exam retake. The candidate is then eligible to retake the exam 12 months from that date. To take a given exam more than five times per year, a candidate must submit a request and obtain prior permission from Microsoft.
Table of Content
Here's What you will Learn
Lesson 1: Programming Web Applications
- Customize the layout and appearance of a Web page
- Understand ASP.NET intrinsic objects
- Understand state information in Web applications
- Understand events and control page flow
- Understand controls
- Understand configuration files
Lesson 2: Working with Data and Services
- Read and write XML data
- Distinguish between DataSet and DataReader objects
- Call a service from a Web page
- Understand DataSource controls
- Bind controls to data by using data binding syntax
- Manage data connections and databases
Lesson 3: Troubleshooting and Debugging Web Applications
- Debug a Web application
- Handle Web application errors
Lesson 4: Working with Client-Side Scripting
- Understand Client-side scripting
- Understand AJAX concepts
Lesson 5: Configuring and Deploying Web Applications
- Configure authentication and authorization
- Configure projects, solutions, and reference assemblies
- Publish Web applications
- Understand application pools