MTA: Web Development Fundamentals
The Microsoft's MTA certification is an industry recognized credential. The certification is proof of a person's competence across a spectrum of skills in creating Web-based applications using Visual Studio, .NET Framework, and managed code. uCertify’s guaranteed certification course for 98-363 exam is comprehensive and helps you earn your certification and gain knowledge. Here’s what to expect from your uCertify course:
• 100% Exam Coverage • Interactive E-Book • Pre-Assessment Test • 257 Practice Questions with Full Explanations • 99 Interactive Quizzes • Test History and Performance Review and Powerful Analytics • Study Planner • Continuously Updated
Prepare for the following certifications
The MTA: Web Development Fundamentals exam is a standalone certification from Microsoft with the exam code 98-363. The certification is targeted at those professionals who want to prove their caliber in Windows development. The exam covers creating Web-based applications using Microsoft Visual Studio, the .NET Framework, and C# or Microsoft Visual Basic .NET.
- Web Applications
- Data and Services
- Troubleshooting and Debugging Web Applications
- Client-Side Scripting
- Configuring and Deploying Web Applications
98-363 Course Duration
This is a self-paced, independent study program, so there is no minimum or maximum restriction. The amount of time you will take depends on your existing knowledge of the area and related experience, as well as your availability. We recommend at least 3-4 weeks if you have a reasonable amount of knowledge and skills in Web-based applications using Visual Studio, .NET Framework, and managed code. You should plan on devoting 3-4 hours every day.
Authored by Industry Experts
uCertify uses content from the finest publishers and only the IT industry's finest instructors. They have a minimum of 15 years real-world experience and are subject matter experts in their fields. Unlike a live class, you can study at your own pace. This creates a personal learning experience and gives you all the benefits of hands-on training with the flexibility of doing it around your schedule 24/7.
Exercises, Quizzes & Flashcards
uCertify's exercises, quizzes and flashcards prepare you for your exams differently and more effectively than the traditional exam preps on the market. You will have practice quizzes, flashcards and exercises after each module to ensure you are confident on the topic you have completed before proceeding. This will allow you to gauge your effectiveness before moving to the next module in your course.
Practice Test Sets
uCertify courses also include full length practice test sets designed to test your knowledge under real exam conditions. Each course has a number of test sets consisting of hundreds of items to ensure you are 100% prepared before taking your certification exam.
Online labs to supplement your training. uCertify labs are an inexpensive & safe way to explore and learn. uCertify labs are versatile - labs simulate real-world, hardware, software & command line interface environments and can be mapped to any text-book, course & training.
State of the Art Educator Tools
uCertify knows the importance of instructors and provide tools to help them do their job effectively. Instructors are able to clone and customize course, do ability grouping, create sections, design grade scale and grade formula, create and schedule assignments. Educators can also move a student from self-paced to mentor-guided to instructor-led mode in three clicks.
Award Winning Learning Platform (LMS)
uCertify has developed an award winning, highly interactive yet simple to use platform. uCertify understands that it is critical to help student focus on learning the subject and not learning the LMS. uCertify helps student retain and recall the knowledge by teaching students using interactive exercises. Features such as actionable analytics and study planner help in keeping students focused.
98-363 Course/Exam Objectives
- Chapter 1: Programming Web Applications
- Customize the layout and appearance of a Web page
- Understand ASP.NET intrinsic objects
- Understand state information in Web applications
- Understand events and control page flow
- Understand controls
- Understand configuration files
- Chapter 2: Working with Data and Services
- Read and write XML data
- Distinguish between DataSet and DataReader objects
- Call a service from a Web page
- Understand DataSource controls
- Bind controls to data by using data binding syntax
- Manage data connections and databases
- Chapter 3: Troubleshooting and Debugging Web Applications
- Debug a Web application
- Handle Web application errors
- Chapter 4: Working with Client-Side Scripting
- Understand Client-side scripting
- Understand AJAX concepts
- Chapter 5: Configuring and Deploying Web Applications
- Configure authentication and authorization
- Configure projects, solutions, and reference assemblies
- Publish Web applications
- Understand application pools
- Web developer
- If a candidate does not achieve a passing score on an exam the first time, there is no waiting period before retaking the exam.
- If a candidate does not achieve a passing score the second time, the candidate must wait 24 hours before retaking the exam a third time.
- A seven-day waiting period will be imposed for each subsequent exam retake.
- A candidate may not take a given exam any more than five times per year (12 months). This 12-month period would start the day of the fifth unsuccessful exam retake. The candidate would then be eligible to retake the exam 12 months from that date. In order to take a given exam more than five times per year, a candidate must submit a request and obtain prior permission from Microsoft.
- If a candidate achieves a passing score on an MTA exam, the candidate cannot take it again.
The Microsoft's MTA certified candidate has several career opportunities open up to them, including:
98-363 Exam FAQs
Pricing and taxes may vary from country to country.
The Microsoft's Web Development Fundamentals exam is administered by Certiport, Prometric and Pearson VUE at testing centers worldwide.
In the event that you fail your first attempt at passing the Web Development Fundamentals 98-363 examination, Microsoft's retake policy is:
At a Glance
|98-363 Course Includes||Free||Buy|
Overall Customer Rating!
4.6 out of 5 Pass Ratio: 97.23%.
9 out of 10 customers who purchased this course would recommend the product to their friends.
Our Customers are talking!
Great Product, Got me over the top as far as being prepared for the Test.Maurin
The sample Tests, and the information process was great.
This material had by far the most in depth explanations of the topics and areas.
This will be the 1st place I will go to when preparing for my next exam.
I have pass 98-363 in First Item with 955 score out of 1000. Thanks to UCertify team.Elizabeth