MCTS - C# .NET Framework, Application Development Foundation
The Microsoft 70-536-CSHARP certification is an industry recognized credential. The certification is proof of a person's competence to work in a development environment that uses Microsoft Visual Studio .NET 2003 Enterprise Developer, Microsoft Visual Studio 2005, or Microsoft Visual Studio 2008. uCertify’s guaranteed certification course for 70-536 exam is comprehensive and helps you earn your certification and gain knowledge. Here’s what to expect from your uCertify course:
• 100% Exam Coverage • Interactive E-Book • Pre-Assessment • 329 Practice Questions with Full Explanations • 169 Interactive Quizzes • Test History and Performance Review and Powerful Analytics • Study Planner • Continuously Updated
Prepare for the following certifications
The exam 70-536-CSHARP is applicable to both Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0 and Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 certification tracks. Previously, it was named as TS: Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0 Application Development Foundation but now its name has got changed. The exam covers the different features in .Net framework regarding the development, configuration, management, installation of various applications in the given framework.
- Applications Development
- Implementation of services in a .NET Framework application
- Embedded different features into a .NET Framework application
- Implementation of serialization and input/output functionality
- Improvement in the security of the .NET Framework applications
- Implementation of interoperability, reflection, and mailing functionality in a .NET Framework application
- Implementation of text handling capability in a .NET Framework
70-536 Course Duration
This is a self-paced, independent study program, so there are no minimum or maximum restrictions placed by uCertify. The amount of time you will take depends on your existing knowledge of the area and related experience, as well as your availability. We recommend at
least 3 weeks and you should have working knowledge of Microsoft Visual Studio 2005 or Visual Studio 2008 and at least 6 months experience in this field.
- C#.NET 2.0 Windows-based Application Development
- C#.NET 2.0 Distributed Application Development
- C#.NET 2.0 Web-based Application Development
- PRO: Designing and Developing Web-Based Applications by Using the Microsoft C#.NET Framework
- C#.NET 2.0 Enterprise Application Development
- C#.NET 2.0 Windows-based Application Development
Authored by Industry Experts
uCertify uses content from the finest publishers and only the IT industry's finest instructors. They have a minimum of 15 years real-world experience and are subject matter experts in their fields. Unlike a live class, you can study at your own pace. This creates a personal learning experience and gives you all the benefits of hands-on training with the flexibility of doing it around your schedule 24/7.
Exercises, Quizzes & Flashcards
uCertify's exercises, quizzes and flashcards prepare you for your exams differently and more effectively than the traditional exam preps on the market. You will have practice quizzes, flashcards and exercises after each module to ensure you are confident on the topic you have completed before proceeding. This will allow you to gauge your effectiveness before moving to the next module in your course.
Practice Test Sets
uCertify courses also include full length practice test sets designed to test your knowledge under real exam conditions. Each course has a number of test sets consisting of hundreds of items to ensure you are 100% prepared before taking your certification exam.
Online labs to supplement your training. uCertify labs are an inexpensive & safe way to explore and learn. uCertify labs are versatile - labs simulate real-world, hardware, software & command line interface environments and can be mapped to any text-book, course & training.
State of the Art Educator Tools
uCertify knows the importance of instructors and provide tools to help them do their job effectively. Instructors are able to clone and customize course, do ability grouping, create sections, design grade scale and grade formula, create and schedule assignments. Educators can also move a student from self-paced to mentor-guided to instructor-led mode in three clicks.
Award Winning Learning Platform (LMS)
uCertify has developed an award winning, highly interactive yet simple to use platform. uCertify understands that it is critical to help student focus on learning the subject and not learning the LMS. uCertify helps student retain and recall the knowledge by teaching students using interactive exercises. Features such as actionable analytics and study planner help in keeping students focused.
70-536 Course/Exam Objectives
- Lesson 1: Developing applications that use system types and collections
- Manage data in a .NET Framework application by u...ForwardedToAttribute classes Boxing and UnBoxing
- Manage a group of associated data in a .NET Fram...Base, DictionaryBase and DictionaryEntry classes
- Improve type safety and application performance ...sses and generic LinkedList.Enumerator structure
- Manage data in a .NET Framework application by u...d BitVector32 and BitVector32.Section structures
- Implement .NET Framework interfaces to cause com...rtible, ICloneable, IEquatable, and IFormattable
- Control interactions between .NET Framework appl...and EventArgs classes and EventHandler delegates
- Lesson 2: Implementing service processes, threading, and application domains in a .NET Framework applicat
- Implement, install, and control a service. (Refe...on structure and SessionChangeReason enumeration
- Develop multithreaded .NET Framework application...cture, and Monitor, Mutex, and Semaphore classes
- Create a unit of isolation for common language r...ain. Load assemblies into an application domain.
- Lesson 3: Embedding configuration, diagnostic, management, and installation features into a .NET Framework app
- Embed configuration management functionality int...ider interfaces ConfigurationValidatorBase class
- Create a custom Microsoft Windows Installer for ...ter remote objects by using configuration files.
- Manage an event log by using the System.Diagnost... read from an event log. Create a new event log.
- Manage system processes and monitor the performa...ine arguments. StackTrace and StackFrame classes
- Debug and trace a .NET Framework application by ...ventlogTraceListener classes Debugger attributes
- Embed management information and events into a ....vents by using the ManagementEventWatcher class.
- Lesson 4: Implementing serialization and input/output functionality in a .NET Framework application
- Serialize or deserialize an object or an object ...atterServices classes StreamingContext structure
- Control the serialization of an object into XML ...vided by the System.Xml.Serialization namespace.
- Implement custom serialization formatting by usi...ntime.Serialization.Formatters.Binary namespace)
- Access files and folders by using the File Syste...ventArgs class, and RenamedEventHandler delegate
- Manage byte streams by using Stream classes. (Re...ss, MemoryStream class, and BufferedStream class
- Manage the .NET Framework application data by us...r classes, BinaryReader and BinaryWriter classes
- Compress or decompress stream information in a ....ileStream, DeflateStream, and GZipStream classes
- Lesson 5: Improving the security of the .NET Framework applications by using the .NET Framework 2.0 security f
- Implement code access security to improve the se...ionSet classes, and Standard Security interfaces
- Implement access control by using the System.Sec... CompoundAce, GenericAce, and GenericAcl classes
- Implement a custom authentication scheme by usin...(Refer System.Security.Authentication namespace)
- Encrypt, decrypt, and hash data by using the Sys...es Hash-based Message Authentication Code (HMAC)
- Control permissions for resources by using the S...tyPermission, and ZoneIdentityPermission classes
- Control code privileges by using System.Security...ition, and IIdentityPermissionFactory interfaces
- Access and modify identity information by using ...ference, and IdentityReferenceCollection classes
- Lesson 6: Implementing interoperability, reflection, and mailing functionality in a .NET Framework application
- Expose COM components to the .NET Framework and ...sembly and deploy an application for COM access.
- Call unmanaged DLL functions in a .NET Framework...terop MarshalAsAttribute class and Marshal class
- Implement reflection functionality in a .NET Fra...Base and MethodBody classes, and Builder classes
- Send e-mail to a Simple Mail Transfer Protocol (...lternateView and AlternateViewCollection classes
- Lesson 7: Implementing globalization, drawing, and text manipulation functionality in a .NET Framework applica
- Format data based on culture information. (Refer...ss based on existing culture and region classes.
- Enhance the user interface of a .NET Framework a...Framework application by using shapes and sizes.
- Enhance the text handling capabilities of a .NET...asses. Capture class and CaptureCollection class
- Web Applications Developer
- Windows Applications Developer
- Enterprise Applications Developer
- If a candidate does not achieve a passing score on an exam the first time, the candidate must wait at least a 24-hour period before retaking the exam.
- If a candidate does not achieve a passing score the second time, the candidate must wait at least a 14-day period before retaking the exam a third time.
- A 14-day waiting period will also be imposed for the fourth and fifth subsequent exam retakes. A candidate may not take a given exam any more than five times per year (12 months). This 12-month period would start the day of the fifth unsuccessful exam retake. The
candidate would then be eligible to retake the exam 12 months from that date. In order to take a given exam more than five times per year, a candidate must submit a request and obtain prior permission from Microsoft.
- If a candidate achieves a passing score on an exam, the candidate cannot take it again.
A 70-536-CSHARP Certified Professional has several career opportunities open up to
70-536 Exam FAQs
Pricing and taxes may vary from country to country.
(on a scale of 0-1000)
In the event that you fail your first attempt at passing the 70-536 exam, Microsoft's retake policy is:
At a Glance
|70-536 Course Includes||Free||Buy|
Overall Customer Rating!
4.6 out of 5 Pass Ratio: 97.23%.
9 out of 10 customers who purchased this course would recommend the product to their friends.
Our Customers are talking!
The prepkit was very nice, it is best for novice too. Thanks!Tom
I wrote 70-536-CSHARP exam, and your prep-kit was a great tool in helping me to pass.Noleen mittan
Thanks uCertify...I passedZaver