MCTS - Database Development Using SQL Server 2008
The MCTS: SQL Server 2008, Database Development certification is an industry recognized credential. The certification is proof of a person's competence across a spectrum of skills including using T-SQL statements and carrying our day-to-day maintenance and troubleshooting of databases using the SQL Server 2008. uCertify’s guaranteed certification course for 70-433 exam is comprehensive and helps you earn your certification and gain knowledge. Here’s what to expect from your uCertify course:
• 100% Exam Coverage • Interactive E-Book • Pre-Assessment Test • 312 Practice Questions with Full Explanations • 218 Interactive Quizzes • Test History and Performance Review and Powerful Analytics • Study Planner • Continuously Updated
Prepare for the following certifications
The MCTS: SQL Server 2008, Database Development certification exam is a standalone certification from Microsoft with the exam code 70-433.
The certification is targeted at database developer, database administrator and database manager. Professionals with this exam typically work with the full suite of BI technologies in SQL Server 2008, including Reporting Services, Analysis Services and Integration Services.
- Implementing Tables and Views
- Implementing Programming Objects
- Working with Query Fundamentals
- Applying Additional Query Techniques
- Working with Additional SQL Server Components
- Working with XML Data
- Gathering Performance Information
70-433 Course Duration
This is a self-paced, independent study program, so there is no minimum or maximum restriction. The amount of time you will take depends on your existing knowledge of the area and related experience, as well as your availability. We recommend at least 2 to 3 weeks if you have a reasonable amount of SQL, database, Server 2008 and work experience. You should plan on devoting 2-3 hours every day.
Authored by Industry Experts
uCertify uses content from the finest publishers and only the IT industry's finest instructors. They have a minimum of 15 years real-world experience and are subject matter experts in their fields. Unlike a live class, you can study at your own pace. This creates a personal learning experience and gives you all the benefits of hands-on training with the flexibility of doing it around your schedule 24/7.
Exercises, Quizzes & Flashcards
uCertify's exercises, quizzes and flashcards prepare you for your exams differently and more effectively than the traditional exam preps on the market. You will have practice quizzes, flashcards and exercises after each module to ensure you are confident on the topic you have completed before proceeding. This will allow you to gauge your effectiveness before moving to the next module in your course.
Practice Test Sets
uCertify courses also include full length practice test sets designed to test your knowledge under real exam conditions. Each course has a number of test sets consisting of hundreds of items to ensure you are 100% prepared before taking your certification exam.
Online labs to supplement your training. uCertify labs are an inexpensive & safe way to explore and learn. uCertify labs are versatile - labs simulate real-world, hardware, software & command line interface environments and can be mapped to any text-book, course & training.
State of the Art Educator Tools
uCertify knows the importance of instructors and provide tools to help them do their job effectively. Instructors are able to clone and customize course, do ability grouping, create sections, design grade scale and grade formula, create and schedule assignments. Educators can also move a student from self-paced to mentor-guided to instructor-led mode in three clicks.
Award Winning Learning Platform (LMS)
uCertify has developed an award winning, highly interactive yet simple to use platform. uCertify understands that it is critical to help student focus on learning the subject and not learning the LMS. uCertify helps student retain and recall the knowledge by teaching students using interactive exercises. Features such as actionable analytics and study planner help in keeping students focused.
70-433 Course/Exam Objectives
- Chapter 1: Implementing Tables and Views
- Create and alter tables
- Create and alter views
- Create and alter indexes
- Create and modify constraints
- Implement data types
- Implement partitioning solutions
- Chapter 2: Implementing Programming Objects
- Create and alter stored procedures
- Create and alter user-defined functions (UDFs)
- Create and alter DML triggers
- Create and alter DDL triggers
- Create and deploy CLR-based objects
- Implement error handling
- Manage transactions
- Chapter 3: Working with Query Fundamentals
- Query data by using SELECT statements
- Modify data by using INSERT, UPDATE, and DELETE statements
- Return data by using the OUTPUT clause
- Modify data by using MERGE statements
- Implement aggregate queries
- Combine datasets
- Apply built-in scalar functions
- Chapter 4: Applying Additional Query Techniques
- Implement subqueries
- Implement CTE (common table expression) queries
- Apply ranking functions
- Control execution plans
- Manage international considerations
- Chapter 5: Working with Additional SQL Server Components
- Integrate Database Mail
- Implement full-text search
- Implement scripts by using Windows PowerShell and SQL Server Management Objects (SMOs)
- Implement Service Broker solutions
- Track data changes
- Chapter 6: Working with XML Data
- Retrieve relational data as XML
- Transform XML data into relational data
- Query XML data
- Manage XML data
- Chapter 7: Gathering Performance Information
- Capture execution plans
- Gather trace information by using the SQL Server Profiler
- Collect output from the Database Engine Tuning Advisor
- Collect information from system metadata
- Database developer
- Database administrator
- Database manager
- SQL Server database developer
- Candidates should have two to three years of experience creating business intelligence (BI) solutions with SQL Server 2008.
- If a candidate does not achieve a passing score on an exam the first time, the candidate must wait at least a 24-hour period before retaking the exam.
- If a candidate does not achieve a passing score the second time, the candidate must wait at least a 14-day period before retaking the exam a third time. Click here for more information.
A Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist (MCTS): SQL Server 2008, Database Development Certified Professional has several career opportunities open up to them, including:
70-433 Exam FAQs
Pricing and taxes may vary from country to country.
The MCTS - Database Development Using SQL Server 2008 is administered by Prometric and Pearson VUE at testing centers worldwide.
Microsoft has following prerequisite for (MCTS): SQL Server 2008, Database Development certification:
(on a scale of 0-1000)
In the event that you fail your first attempt at passing the 70-433 exam, Microsoft's retake policy is:
At a Glance
|70-433 Course Includes||Free||Buy|
|Total Questions (inc. quizzes)||15||312|
Overall Customer Rating!
4.6 out of 5 Pass Ratio: 97.23%.
9 out of 10 customers who purchased this course would recommend the product to their friends.
Our Customers are talking!
"Exam Materials Are Excellent."Raghu Nathan