IC3 GS4 Computing Fundamentals
Certiport's IC3 Computing Fundamentals Exam is an industry recognized vendor neutral credential. This certification is proof of a person's competence in maintaining, protecting and troubleshooting the computer equipment, identifying how software and hardware work together, and managing an operating system. uCertify’s guaranteed certification course for IC3-EXAM-1 exam is comprehensive and helps you earn your certification and gain knowledge. Here’s what to expect from your uCertify course:
• 100% Exam Coverage • Interactive E-Book • Pre-Assessment Test • 149 Practice Questions with Full Explanations • 112 Interactive Quizzes • Test History and Performance Review and Powerful Analytics • Study Planner • Continuously Updated
Prepare for the following certification
IC3 Computing Fundamentals exam is a required part of the IC3 GS4 Certification which consist of three individual examinations: Computing Fundamentals, Key Applications, and Living Online. The IC3 Computing Fundamentals exam covers the foundational understanding of computer hardware, software, operating systems, and peripherals.
Our IC3 Computing Fundamentals course is based on IC3 Global Standard 4
- Identifying types of computers, its purpose, and function of different hardware components
- Maintaining computer equipments
- Identifying different types of application software
- Identify how to change system settings, install, and remove software
IC3-EXAM-1 Course Duration
uCertify's IC3-Exam-1 course is a self-paced, preparation course. The amount of time taken to prepare for the exam depends on your existing knowledge of the area and related experience. We recommend you to spend 3-4 hours for 2-3 weeks if you have a reasonable knowledge of computer fundamentals.
Authored by Industry Experts
uCertify uses content from the finest publishers and only the IT industry's finest instructors. They have a minimum of 15 years real-world experience and are subject matter experts in their fields. Unlike a live class, you can study at your own pace. This creates a personal learning experience and gives you all the benefits of hands-on training with the flexibility of doing it around your schedule 24/7.
Exercises, Quizzes & Flashcards
uCertify's exercises, quizzes and flashcards prepare you for your exams differently and more effectively than the traditional exam preps on the market. You will have practice quizzes, flashcards and exercises after each module to ensure you are confident on the topic you have completed before proceeding. This will allow you to gauge your effectiveness before moving to the next module in your course.
Practice Test Sets
uCertify courses also include full length practice test sets designed to test your knowledge under real exam conditions. Each course has a number of test sets consisting of hundreds of items to ensure you are 100% prepared before taking your certification exam.
Online labs to supplement your training. uCertify labs are an inexpensive & safe way to explore and learn. uCertify labs are versatile - labs simulate real-world, hardware, software & command line interface environments and can be mapped to any text-book, course & training.
State of the Art Educator Tools
uCertify knows the importance of instructors and provide tools to help them do their job effectively. Instructors are able to clone and customize course, do ability grouping, create sections, design grade scale and grade formula, create and schedule assignments. Educators can also move a student from self-paced to mentor-guided to instructor-led mode in three clicks.
Award Winning Learning Platform (LMS)
uCertify has developed an award winning, highly interactive yet simple to use platform. uCertify understands that it is critical to help student focus on learning the subject and not learning the LMS. uCertify helps student retain and recall the knowledge by teaching students using interactive exercises. Features such as actionable analytics and study planner help in keeping students focused.
IC3-EXAM-1 Course/Exam Objectives
- Chapter 1: Computer Hardware, Peripherals and Troubleshooting
- Computer and its peripherals
- Troubleshoot common problems relating to computer hardware
- Chapter 2: Computer Software
- Identify how software and hardware work together
- Different types of application software
- Chapter 3: Using an Operating System
- Operating system and common problems related to it
- Use an operating system to manipulate a computer's desktop, files, and disks
- Identify how to change system settings, install and remove software
- Application Specialist
- Office Analyst
- Office Assistant
- Candidates can retake the exam without a waiting period.
- If a candidate fails in the same module. He/she should wait one day before attempting the same module again.
- Candidates can take a different IC³ module immediately.
The IC3 GS4 certified professional have several career opportunities open up to them, including:
IC3-EXAM-1 Exam FAQs
Pricing and taxes may vary from country to country.
(on a scale of 0-1000)
In the event that you fail your first attempt at passing the IC3-EXAM-1, Certiport's retake policy is:
At a Glance
|IC3-EXAM-1 Course Includes||Free||Buy|