The Adobe Photoshop CS5 certification is an industry recognized credential. The certification is proof of a person's competence across a spectrum of skills including web design, photo editing software, and how to use shape tools, lasso tools, other Photoshop tools etc. uCertify’s guaranteed certification course for 9A0-150 exam is comprehensive and helps you earn your certification and gain knowledge. Here’s what to expect from your uCertify course:
• 100% Exam Coverage • Interactive E-Book • Pre-Assessment Test • 368 Practice Questions with Full Explanations • 185 Interactive Quizzes • Test History and Performance Review and Powerful Analytics • Study Planner • Continuously Updated
Prepare for the following certifications
The Photoshop CS5 certification exam is a standalone certification from Adobe with the exam code 9A0-150. The certification is targeted at professionals involved in graphics editing program. The Photoshop CS5 test is right for those candidates who want to enhance their technical abilities and demonstrational proficiency in Adobe Photoshop CS5 software.
9A0-150 Course Duration
This is a self-paced, independent study program, so there are no minimum or maximum restrictions placed by uCertify. The amount of time you will take depends on your existing knowledge of the area and related experience, as well as your availability. We recommend at least 2-3 weeks if you have a reasonable amount of skills including web design, photo editing software, and how to use shape tools, lasso tools, other Photoshop tools etc.
Authored by Industry Experts
uCertify uses content from the finest publishers and only the IT industry's finest instructors. They have a minimum of 15 years real-world experience and are subject matter experts in their fields. Unlike a live class, you can study at your own pace. This creates a personal learning experience and gives you all the benefits of hands-on training with the flexibility of doing it around your schedule 24/7.
Exercises, Quizzes & Flashcards
uCertify's exercises, quizzes and flashcards prepare you for your exams differently and more effectively than the traditional exam preps on the market. You will have practice quizzes, flashcards and exercises after each module to ensure you are confident on the topic you have completed before proceeding. This will allow you to gauge your effectiveness before moving to the next module in your course.
Practice Test Sets
uCertify courses also include full length practice test sets designed to test your knowledge under real exam conditions. Each course has a number of test sets consisting of hundreds of items to ensure you are 100% prepared before taking your certification exam.
Online labs to supplement your training. uCertify labs are an inexpensive & safe way to explore and learn. uCertify labs are versatile - labs simulate real-world, hardware, software & command line interface environments and can be mapped to any text-book, course & training.
State of the Art Educator Tools
uCertify knows the importance of instructors and provide tools to help them do their job effectively. Instructors are able to clone and customize course, do ability grouping, create sections, design grade scale and grade formula, create and schedule assignments. Educators can also move a student from self-paced to mentor-guided to instructor-led mode in three clicks.
Award Winning Learning Platform (LMS)
uCertify has developed an award winning, highly interactive yet simple to use platform. uCertify understands that it is critical to help student focus on learning the subject and not learning the LMS. uCertify helps student retain and recall the knowledge by teaching students using interactive exercises. Features such as actionable analytics and study planner help in keeping students focused.
9A0-150 Course/Exam Objectives
- Chapter 1: Working with selections
- Given a scenario, create a selection using an appropriate tool or method
- Save and load selections
- Move and transform selections
- Given a scenario, use Refine Edge controls to ca...ges (options include decontaminating edge color)
- Chapter 2: Working with Layers
- Create and manage layers in the Layers panel (in...ocking, clipping, grouping, and deleting layers)
- Given a scenario, use layer Blend modes to achieve a desired effect
- Given a scenario, use Opacity and Fill controls ...ability to vary Opacity/Fill of multiple layers)
- Given a scenario, successfully work with Smart O...ing and editing vector objects as Smart Objects)
- Given a scenario, combine images to make a colla... layers, Paste in Place and Paste Into commands)
- Apply, customize, and set default values for Layer Styles
- Use Layer Comps to save different designs within a single image
- Chapter 3: Using Masks and Channels
- Using the Masks panel, painting on a mask, and converting a selection to a mask
- Explain the benefits of using layer masks and vector masks
- Explain the differences between color channels and alpha channels
- Describe how to create a spot color channel suitable for prepress
- Chapter 4: Working with Type and Vector tools
- Create and edit type layers
- Describe the difference between pixel-based and vector-based images
- Create graphic shapes using the Shape tools
- Use the Pen tools to create or edit a vector path
- Understand how to manage one or more paths in the Paths panel
- Chapter 5: Adjusting and processing photographs
- Given a scenario, correct the color and tone in ...ss/Contrast, Shadows/Highlights, and Auto Color)
- Explain the advantages of using Adjustment layers
- Use the Adjustments panel to create and manage one or more adjustment layers
- Successfully perform on-image adjustments with C...aturation, and Black and White adjustment layers
- Convert a color image to black and white with the most control
- Create a panorama from multiple photographs
- Enhance the dynamic range of an image with Merge to HDR Pro
- Correct lens-related errors with the Lens Correc...hromatic aberration, distortion, and vignetting)
- Chapter 6: Retouching and Manipulating images
- Given a scenario, use the appropriate retouching...ch tool, Clone tool, and the Clone Source panel)
- Given a scenario, correctly use Puppet Warp to d...objects, and correcting photographic distortion)
- Chapter 7: Working in Adobe Camera Raw 6
- Explain the purpose of the primary Camera Raw adjustment settings
- Given a scenario, successfully apply a local cor...sh, Gradient filter, and the Spot Removal brush)
- Use Camera Raw controls to reduce luminance noise and color noise
- Explain the Camera Raw to Photoshop workflow
- Given an option, open and manipulate a JPEG or TIFF in Camera Raw
- Describe the Camera Raw to JPEG workflow
- Chapter 8: Painting and filtering an image
- Given a scenario, use the Mixer Brush and its options properly
- Given a scenario, adjust Bristle Tip brush settings appropriately
- Given a scenario, choose and use the proper meth...atches panel, Color panel, and the Color Picker)
- Understand how and why to use Smart Filters
- Create and use gradients and patterns
- Chapter 9: Working in Photoshop
- Use Mini-Bridge to view, manage, and open images inside Photoshop
- Describe how to arrange panels and manage worksp...custom workspaces, using the workspace switcher)
- Work with tabbed documents and controls in the A...s, canvas rotation, Application Frame, and n-up)
- Given a scenario, choose an appropriate method t...w (options include the new scrubby zoom feature)
- Given a scenario, create a new file (options include size, color mode, and resolution)
- Given a scenario, properly resize an image (opti...orm options, Crop tool, and Content Aware Scale)
- Given a scenario, know how to crop and straighte...other metadata to images in Photoshop and Bridge
- Understand common file formats and the pros and ... Mac, and understand the advantages of each mode
- Understand the process of color management in Ph...lor management settings in the Print dialog box)
- Chapter 10: Outputting for Print and Web
- Given a scenario, configure settings in the Print dialog box for output
- Given a scenario, soft proof an image in Photoshop
- Create a Web Gallery using Adobe Bridge
- Optimize photographs and graphics for the web using Save for Web and Devices window
- Correctly slice a web layout into multiple files using layer-based slicing and the Slice tools
A Photoshop CS5 certified professional has several career opportunities open up to them, including:
- Fashion Photographer
- Graphics designer
- Web publisher
9A0-150 Exam FAQs
Pricing and taxes may vary from country to country.
(on a scale of 0-1000)
In the event that you fail your first attempt at passing the Photoshop CS5 certification, Adobe's retake policy is:
- If a Candidate fails their first attempt to pass any Adobe Certified Associate (ACA) certification exam, there is no waiting period for retaking the failed exam a second time.
- If a Candidate does not pass the exam the second time, the candidate must wait for a period of at least five calendar days from the date of their last attempt to retake the exam a third or any subsequent time.
- All original vouchers must be used prior to their expiration dates, without exception.
- Retake vouchers must be used within 30 days of the initial failed exam. If a retake was purchased, the retake voucher is sent by email after a failed exam.
- Test results found to be in violation of this retake policy will result in the candidate not being awarded the attempted credential, regardless of score.
At a Glance
|9A0-150 Course Includes||Free||Buy|
Overall Customer Rating!
4.6 out of 5 Pass Ratio: 97.23%.
9 out of 10 customers who purchased this course would recommend the product to their friends.
Our Customers are talking!
i have bought photoshop cs5 study material from ucertify and have completed the exam. really thanks to ucerifyGwendolyn
there seems to be so much info in it that it would be still be useful even after I pass the exam. Thanks to you.Nathan