PMI-RMP® Risk Management Professional V5
uCertify uses content from well known publishers, instructors, and subject matter experts. They have a minimum of 15 years of experience in their fields. uCertify brings these textbooks to life. It is full of interactive activities that keeps the learner engaged. uCertify brings all available learning resources for a topic in one place so that the learner can efficiently learn without going to multiple places. Challenge questions are also embedded in the chapters so learners can attempt those while they are learning about that particular topic. This helps them grasp the concepts better because they can go over it again right away which improves learning. Learners can do Flashcards, Exercises, Quizzes and Labs related to each chapter. At the end of every lesson, uCertify courses guide the learners on the path they should follow.
uCertify platform supports 50+ different types of interactive activities, connect the idea, or try it yourself lab activities embedded throughout its course. These interactive activities keeps learners engaged and makes learning fun.
Here's What You Get
Each lesson comes with Exercises, Flashcards & Quizzes. There is no limit to the number of times learners can attempt these. Exercises come with detailed remediation, which ensures that learners are confident on the topic before proceeding. Flashcards help master the key concepts while Glossary defines the key terms.
Here's What you will Learn
Lesson 1: Project and risk management framework
- Project versus operations
- Key definitions
- Life cycles
- Project management process groups
- Additional life cycle terms
- Project environment
Lesson 2: Risk management planning
- Plan risk management process overview
- Introduction to the risk register
Lesson 3: Stakeholder communication and engagement
- Stakeholder management
- Communications management
- Theories and concepts
Lesson 4: Risk identification
- Identify risks process overview
Lesson 5: Risk analysis
- Introduction to risk analysis
- Perform qualitative risk analysis process overview
- Perform quantitative risk analysis process overview
Lesson 6: Risk response
- Plan risk responses process overview
Lesson 7: Risk monitoring and control
- Control risks process overview
Test Prep & Practice Questions
uCertify provides full length practice tests. These tests closely follow the exam objectives and are designed to simulate real exam conditions. Each course has a number of test sets consisting of hundreds of items to ensure that learners are prepared for the certification exam.
Here's What You Get
Each question comes with detailed remediation explaining not only why an answer option is correct but also why the incorrect answer options are incorrect.
Each test can be taken unlimited number of times until the learner feels they are prepared. Learner can review the test and read detailed remediation. Detailed test history is also available.
Each test set comes with learn, test and review modes. In learn mode, learners will attempt a question and will get immediate feedback and complete remediation as they move on to the next question. In test mode, learners can take a timed test simulating the actual exam conditions. In review mode, learners can read through one item at a time without attempting it.
The PMI-RMP® certification exam is a standalone certification from PMI.
The PMI's RMP® is targeted at project manager professionals who are involved in recognizing individuals who provide expertise in the specialized area of assessing and identifying project risks along with preparing plans to mitigate threats and capitalize on opportunities. The exam covers the various areas in risk management.
Prepare for the following certification
A PMI-RMP® Certified Professional has several career opportunities open up to them, including:
- Risk Analyst
- Project Manager
- Network Administrator
- For PMI members are $520
- For non-PMI members is $670.
You can take the PMI-RMP assessment exam up to three times within the one-year period from your authorization to test letter. PMI members will have to pay re-examination fees of $335, whereas non-PMI members will have to pay $435.
PMI has the following pre-requisites for PMI-RMP:
- A four-year degree (bachelor's or the global equivalent), with at least 3,000 hours of project risk management experience and 30 hours of project risk management education.
- A secondary diploma (high school or the global equivalent) with at least 4,500 hours of project risk management experience and 40 hours of project risk management education.
(on a scale of 0-1000)
In the event that you fail your first attempt at passing the PMI-RMP, PMP's retake policy is:
- Candidates are granted a one-year eligibility window.
- Candidates have a maximum of three attempts to receive a passing score on the PMI-RMP examination within the one-year eligibility period.
- After the third unsuccessful attempt, candidates will have to wait one year before re-applying for the credential and retaking the examination. Candidates must submit a re-examination form before each attempt along with the re-examination fee.