PMI-RMP® Risk Management Professional V5
The PMI-RMP certification is an industry recognized vendor-neutral credential. The certification is proof of a person's competence in project management's increasing growth, complexity and diversity. Globally recognized and demanded, the PMI-RMP fills the need for a specialist role in project risk management. uCertify’s guaranteed certification course for exam is comprehensive and helps you earn your certification and gain knowledge. Here’s what to expect from your uCertify course:
• 100% Exam Coverage • Interactive E-Book • Pre-Assessment • 372 Practice Questions with Full Explanations • 100 Interactive Quizzes • Test History and Performance Review and Powerful Analytics • Study Planner • Continuously Updated
Prepare for the following certification
The PMI-RMP® certification exam is a standalone certification from PMI.
The PMI's RMP® is targeted at project manager professionals who are involved in recognizing individuals who provide expertise in the specialized area of assessing and identifying project risks along with preparing plans to mitigate threats and capitalize on opportunities. The exam covers the various areas in risk management.
- Risk Analysis
- Risk Communication
- Risk Response Planning
- Risk Governance
- PMP® Project Management Professional
- PMI-SP® Scheduling Professional
- CAPM® Certified Associate in Project Management
This is a self-paced, independent study program, so there are no minimum or maximum restrictions placed by uCertify. The amount of time you will take depends on your existing knowledge of the area and related experience, as well as your availability. We recommend at least 2-3 weeks if you have a reasonable knowledge of managerial skills and network knowledge and work experience.
Authored by Industry Experts
uCertify uses content from the finest publishers and only the IT industry's finest instructors. They have a minimum of 15 years real-world experience and are subject matter experts in their fields. Unlike a live class, you can study at your own pace. This creates a personal learning experience and gives you all the benefits of hands-on training with the flexibility of doing it around your schedule 24/7.
Exercises, Quizzes & Flashcards
uCertify's exercises, quizzes and flashcards prepare you for your exams differently and more effectively than the traditional exam preps on the market. You will have practice quizzes, flashcards and exercises after each module to ensure you are confident on the topic you have completed before proceeding. This will allow you to gauge your effectiveness before moving to the next module in your course.
Practice Test Sets
uCertify courses also include full length practice test sets designed to test your knowledge under real exam conditions. Each course has a number of test sets consisting of hundreds of items to ensure you are 100% prepared before taking your certification exam.
Online labs to supplement your training. uCertify labs are an inexpensive & safe way to explore and learn. uCertify labs are versatile - labs simulate real-world, hardware, software & command line interface environments and can be mapped to any text-book, course & training.
State of the Art Educator Tools
uCertify knows the importance of instructors and provide tools to help them do their job effectively. Instructors are able to clone and customize course, do ability grouping, create sections, design grade scale and grade formula, create and schedule assignments. Educators can also move a student from self-paced to mentor-guided to instructor-led mode in three clicks.
Award Winning Learning Platform (LMS)
uCertify has developed an award winning, highly interactive yet simple to use platform. uCertify understands that it is critical to help student focus on learning the subject and not learning the LMS. uCertify helps student retain and recall the knowledge by teaching students using interactive exercises. Features such as actionable analytics and study planner help in keeping students focused.
- Lesson 1: Project and risk management framework
- Project versus operations
- Key definitions
- Life cycles
- Project management process groups
- Additional life cycle terms
- Project environment
- Lesson 2: Risk management planning
- Plan risk management process overview
- Introduction to the risk register
- Lesson 3: Stakeholder communication and engagement
- Stakeholder management
- Communications management
- Theories and concepts
- Lesson 4: Risk identification
- Identify risks process overview
- Lesson 5: Risk analysis
- Introduction to risk analysis
- Perform qualitative risk analysis process overview
- Perform quantitative risk analysis process overview
- Lesson 6: Risk response
- Plan risk responses process overview
- Lesson 7: Risk monitoring and control
- Control risks process overview
- Risk Analyst
- Project Manager
- Network Administrator
- For PMI members are $520
- For non-PMI members is $670.
- A four-year degree (bachelor's or the global equivalent), with at least 3,000 hours of project risk management experience and 30 hours of project risk management education.
- A secondary diploma (high school or the global equivalent) with at least 4,500 hours of project risk management experience and 40 hours of project risk management education.
- Candidates are granted a one-year eligibility window.
- Candidates have a maximum of three attempts to receive a passing score on the PMI-RMP examination within the one-year eligibility period.
- After the third unsuccessful attempt, candidates will have to wait one year before re-applying for the credential and retaking the examination. Candidates must submit a re-examination form before each attempt along with the re-examination fee.
A PMI-RMP® Certified Professional has several career opportunities open up to them, including:
You can take the PMI-RMP assessment exam up to three times within the one-year period from your authorization to test letter. PMI members will have to pay re-examination fees of $335, whereas non-PMI members will have to pay $435.
PMI has the following pre-requisites for PMI-RMP:
(on a scale of 0-1000)
In the event that you fail your first attempt at passing the PMI-RMP, PMP's retake policy is:
At a Glance