Requirements for the EC-Council EC-Council Certified Security Specialist certification
There are no specific prerequisite for the EC-Council Certified Security Specialist certification. It is believed that the candidates should have basic understanding and fundamental knowledge of information technology.
You need to pass ECSS to get EC-Council Certified Security Specialist Certified. If you would like to know more about this certification, please visit the EC-Council ECSS certification page.
Benefits of the EC-Council Certified Security Specialist certification
The ECSS certification demonstrates your working knowledge of information security. It offers a career differentiator, with enhanced credibility and marketability. It provides access to valuable resources, such as peer networking and idea exchange. It validates your skills and knowledge on network security and computer forensics. It also provides a business and technology orientation to risk management.
EC-Council Certified Security Specialist certified professionals play a pivotal role in Security of an organisation. They hold proficiency in information security , network security, and computer forensics and are cynosure in top industries.
- Full coverage of exam objectives including
- Interactive eBook and/or Chapter by chapter study guide
- Hundreds of practice questions that follow the exam pattern, modeled on real world scenarios
- Detailed answer explanations for both correct and incorrect answer
- Study notes, Interactive Quizzes, Flash Cards, How-tos and more
- Test History and Progress reports to help you stay focused