Requirements for the EC-Council EC-Council Certified Security Analyst (ECSA) certification
There are no specific prerequisite for the EC-Council EC-Council Certified Security Analyst (ECSA) certification. It is believed that the candidates should have basic understanding and fundamental knowledge of information technology.
You need to pass 412-79 to get ECSA certified.
Benefits of the EC-Council EC-Council Certified Security Analyst (ECSA) certification
EC-Council Certified Security Analyst Certification Exam is considered by technology companies across the globe to be the industry standard measurement of a technician's knowledge of Security threats and their resolution. Surveys indicate that those with a certification are more likely to receive higher salaries and more career opportunities than those without a certification.
The ECSA demonstrates your working knowledge of information security. It allows you to work as a network administrator. It enhances your skills in network security.
- Full coverage of exam objectives including
- Interactive eBook and/or Chapter by chapter study guide
- Hundreds of practice questions that follow the exam pattern, modeled on real world scenarios
- Detailed answer explanations for both correct and incorrect answer
- Study notes, Interactive Quizzes, Flash Cards, How-tos and more
- Test History and Progress reports to help you stay focused