Adobe Certified Expert on Illustrator Certification
ACE: Adobe Illustrator certification exam is an entry-level certification designed to validate knowledge and skill in Adobe Illustrator software product. Adobe Illustrator exam objectives:
- Setting project requirement
- Understanding Adobe Illustrator
- Create graphics using Adobe Illustrator
- Identifying design elements used when preparing graphics
- Archive, export, and publish graphics using Adobe Illustrator
Adobe Illustrator training program validates aptitude and proficiency in working with Illustrator document, controlling effects, appearances, graphic styles, and preparing graphics for web or screen display. uCertify provides Adobe Illustrator study guide for Adobe Illustrator CS6 (ILCS6) and Adobe Illustrator Creative Cloud (Illustrator CC) exam.
Requirements for Adobe Certified Expert on Illustrator Certification
- Minimum of three years of experience as a graphic designer or illustrator.
- Experience in conceptual design and creation of comps.