Google Cloud Associate Cloud Engineer
Associate Cloud Engineer
An Associate Cloud Engineer is responsible for deploying and securing applications and infrastructure, monitoring operations of multiple projects, and maintaining enterprise solutions to ensure that they meet target performance metrics. They work with public clouds and on-premises solutions. They employ the Google Cloud console and the command-line interface to perform common platform-based tasks to maintain and scale one or more deployed solutions that leverage Google-managed or self-managed services on Google Cloud.
GC ACE exam objectives are as follows:
- Setting up a cloud solution environment
- Planning and configuring a cloud solution
- Deploying and implementing a cloud solution
- Ensuring the successful operation of a cloud solution
- Configuring access and security
Here are the skills measured in the Associate Cloud Engineer exam:
- Set up a cloud solution environment
- Deploy and implement a cloud solution
- Configure access and security
- Plan and configure a cloud solution
- Ensure the successful operation of a cloud solution
GC ACE certification training authenticates the skills and expertise required to work on the Google Cloud console and the command-line interface and to maintain and scale deployed solutions that leverage services on Google Cloud.
uCertify provides a study guide for the GC ACE exam. The course is designed to cover all the exam objectives and provide a complete understanding of all the concepts with its various learning resources.
Requirements for the Associate Cloud Engineer Certification
Although there are no prerequisites for the exam, it is recommended to have 6+ months hands-on experience with Google Cloud.