OCUP UML Intermediate
The OMG's OCUP certification is an industry recognized credential. The certification is proof of a person's competence across a spectrum of skills including accomplish tasks, understand the core modeling concepts of UML, understand and represent models of traditional sequential flow charts in UML, knowledge and comprehension of the various Interaction and Sequence Diagrams and their concepts, etc. uCertify’s guaranteed certification course for UM0-200 exam is comprehensive and helps you earn your certification and gain knowledge. Here’s what to expect from your uCertify course:
• 100% Exam Coverage • Interactive E-Book • Pre-Assessment Test • 186 Practice Questions with Full Explanations • 51 Interactive Quizzes • Test History and Performance Review and Powerful Analytics • Study Planner • Continuously Updated
The UM0-200 exam is part of OMG's OCUP certification which comprises of three exams. It is a required part to the certification.The certification is targeted at professionals who build, maintain and control well-formed project plans. The exam covers the most commonly encountered UML elements. Professionals should be familiar with key project management concepts and terminology.
- Understanding the core modelling concepts of UML
- Understanding the UML modelling dependency constructs
- Understanding and representing operations that characterize the behaviour of an element
- Understanding and representing models of traditional sequential flow charts in UML
- Demonstrating the basic knowledge and comprehension of the various Interaction Diagrams and their concepts
- Understanding and representing Use Case models
- Recognizing and understanding UML primitive types
- Understanding the basic knowledge of common behaviour concepts
UM0-200 Course Duration
This is a self-paced, independent study program, so there are no minimum or maximum restrictions placed by uCertify. The amount of time you will take depends on your existing knowledge of the area and related experience, as well as your availability. We recommend at least 2-3 weeks if you have a reasonable amount of knowledge to accomplish tasks, understand the core modeling concepts of UML, understand and represent models of traditional sequential flow charts in UML, knowledge and comprehension of the various Interaction and Sequence Diagrams and their concepts, etc.
Authored by Industry Experts
uCertify uses content from the finest publishers and only the IT industry's finest instructors. They have a minimum of 15 years real-world experience and are subject matter experts in their fields. Unlike a live class, you can study at your own pace. This creates a personal learning experience and gives you all the benefits of hands-on training with the flexibility of doing it around your schedule 24/7.
Exercises, Quizzes & Flashcards
uCertify's exercises, quizzes and flashcards prepare you for your exams differently and more effectively than the traditional exam preps on the market. You will have practice quizzes, flashcards and exercises after each module to ensure you are confident on the topic you have completed before proceeding. This will allow you to gauge your effectiveness before moving to the next module in your course.
Practice Test Sets
uCertify courses also include full length practice test sets designed to test your knowledge under real exam conditions. Each course has a number of test sets consisting of hundreds of items to ensure you are 100% prepared before taking your certification exam.
Online labs to supplement your training. uCertify labs are an inexpensive & safe way to explore and learn. uCertify labs are versatile - labs simulate real-world, hardware, software & command line interface environments and can be mapped to any text-book, course & training.
State of the Art Educator Tools
uCertify knows the importance of instructors and provide tools to help them do their job effectively. Instructors are able to clone and customize course, do ability grouping, create sections, design grade scale and grade formula, create and schedule assignments. Educators can also move a student from self-paced to mentor-guided to instructor-led mode in three clicks.
Award Winning Learning Platform (LMS)
uCertify has developed an award winning, highly interactive yet simple to use platform. uCertify understands that it is critical to help student focus on learning the subject and not learning the LMS. uCertify helps student retain and recall the knowledge by teaching students using interactive exercises. Features such as actionable analytics and study planner help in keeping students focused.
UM0-200 Course/Exam Objectives
- Chapter 1: Composite Structure Diagrams (Actions, Ports, and Structured Classes)
- Demonstrate the ability to understand internal structures.
- Verify the understanding of modeling ports.
- Verify the understanding of structure class.
- Verify the understanding of modeling invocations.
- Chapter 2: Component Diagrams (Basic)
- Confirm the ability to understand and represent basic components.
- Chapter 3: Action Models (Intermediate)(Basic Actions in Activity Diagrams)
- Demonstrate intermediate knowledge and comprehension of the UML Action Language
- Chapter 4: Activity Diagrams (Intermediate)
- Confirm the intermediate ability to understand and represent activity diagrams.
- Verify the skills required to understand and represent structured activities.
- Chapter 5: Interaction Diagrams (Intermediate)
- Demonstrate the knowledge and comprehension of using Interaction fragments.
- Chapter 6: State Machine Diagrams (Behavioral)
- Confirm the intermediate ability to understand and represent behavior state machines.
- Chapter 7: Deployment Diagrams (basic, i.e., without Components)
- Verify basic understanding of modeling deployments
- Chapter 8: Profiles
- Confirm the ability to understand and represent profiles
An OCUP Certified Professional has several career opportunities open up to them, including:
- UML Design architect
- Supervisor of design teams
- Project Leaders
- Systems engineer
- Information systems administrator
- Database administrators
- Enterprise applications developer
- Software architect
- Senior systems analyst
UM0-200 Exam FAQs
OMG offers pre-paid Certification Examination bundles at 5% or 10% discounts, depending on how many vouchers you buy. Each voucher lets you take any one of the OMG exams. Unused vouchers expire after one year from the date of purchase. For more information, including discounted cost structures in all of the countries where OMG manages these certification programs, Click here.
OMG has the following pre-requisites for OCUP:
- Passing Score on OCUP Fundamental Exam
(on a scale of 0-100)
In the event that you fail your first attempt at passing the OCUP exam, OMG's retake policy is:
- Candidates will be required to wait for a period of 30 days from the date of the last attempt before they can retake the exam.
- The candidates, who failed their exams in first attempt, cannot retake it more than three times in a 12 month (1 year) period. They need to for 12 months before attempting the 4th retake exam.
At a Glance
|UM0-200 Course Includes||Free||Buy|
|Total Questions (inc. quizzes)||28||186|
Overall Customer Rating!
4.6 out of 5 Pass Ratio: 97.23%.
9 out of 10 customers who purchased this course would recommend the product to their friends.
Our Customers are talking!
It has been an excellent tool. The tests seem very realistic and I love the complete explanation when reviewing the answers.Jim
The best points that the prepkit helped me are: To get confidence in my knowledge, that is sufficient to pass the exam easily .To know my weaknesses, that I thought I was strong in them .Axel