MCPD - Web Applications Development with C# .NET Framework 4
The Microsoft 70-515-CSHARP certification is an industry recognized credential. The certification is proof of a person's competence across a spectrum of skills for developing Web applications using ASP.NET and the .NET Framework 4. uCertify’s guaranteed certification course for 70-515-CSHARP exam is comprehensive and helps you earn your certification and gain knowledge. Here’s what to expect from your uCertify course:
• 100% Exam Coverage • Interactive E-Book • Pre-Assessment Test • 164 Practice Questions with Full Explanations • 149 Interactive Quizzes • Test History and Performance Review and Powerful Analytics • Study Planner • Continuously Updated
Prepare for the following certifications
The TS: Web Applications Development with Microsoft .NET Framework 4 is part of Microsofts MCPD certification which comprises of four exams. It is a required part to the certification.
The Microsoft 70-515-CSHARP exam is targeted at Web developers who works in an environment that uses Microsoft Visual Studio 2008 and Microsoft ASP.NET Framework 4.0 to create web based-applications. The questions will be presented at in C# language. The exam covers development, implementation and management of web pages and extends the web applications.
- Web Forms Pages
- Using Web Forms Controls
- Client-Side Scripting and AJAX
- Configuring and Extending a Web Application
- Display and Manipulation of Data
- Develop a Web Application by Using ASP.NET MVC 2
70-515-CSHARP Course Duration
This is a self-paced, independent study program, so there are no minimum or maximum restrictions placed by uCertify. The amount of time you will take depends on your existing knowledge of the area and related experience, as well as your availability. We recommend at least 3 weeks and you should have familiar with Visual Studio 2010 and the Microsoft ASP.NET Framework 4.0 and have some work related experience.
Authored by Industry Experts
uCertify uses content from the finest publishers and only the IT industry's finest instructors. They have a minimum of 15 years real-world experience and are subject matter experts in their fields. Unlike a live class, you can study at your own pace. This creates a personal learning experience and gives you all the benefits of hands-on training with the flexibility of doing it around your schedule 24/7.
Exercises, Quizzes & Flashcards
uCertify's exercises, quizzes and flashcards prepare you for your exams differently and more effectively than the traditional exam preps on the market. You will have practice quizzes, flashcards and exercises after each module to ensure you are confident on the topic you have completed before proceeding. This will allow you to gauge your effectiveness before moving to the next module in your course.
Practice Test Sets
uCertify courses also include full length practice test sets designed to test your knowledge under real exam conditions. Each course has a number of test sets consisting of hundreds of items to ensure you are 100% prepared before taking your certification exam.
Online labs to supplement your training. uCertify labs are an inexpensive & safe way to explore and learn. uCertify labs are versatile - labs simulate real-world, hardware, software & command line interface environments and can be mapped to any text-book, course & training.
State of the Art Educator Tools
uCertify knows the importance of instructors and provide tools to help them do their job effectively. Instructors are able to clone and customize course, do ability grouping, create sections, design grade scale and grade formula, create and schedule assignments. Educators can also move a student from self-paced to mentor-guided to instructor-led mode in three clicks.
Award Winning Learning Platform (LMS)
uCertify has developed an award winning, highly interactive yet simple to use platform. uCertify understands that it is critical to help student focus on learning the subject and not learning the LMS. uCertify helps student retain and recall the knowledge by teaching students using interactive exercises. Features such as actionable analytics and study planner help in keeping students focused.
70-515-CSHARP Course/Exam Objectives
- Chapter 1: Developing Web Forms Pages (19%)
- Configure Web Forms pages.
- Implement master pages and themes.
- Implement globalization.
- Handle page life cycle events.
- Implement caching.
- Manage state.
- Chapter 2: Developing and Using Web Forms Controls (18%)
- Validate user input.
- Create page layout.
- Implement user controls.
- Implement server controls.
- Manipulate user interface controls from code-behind.
- Chapter 3: Implementing Client-Side Scripting and AJAX (16%)
- Alter a page dynamically by manipulating the DOM.
- Implement ASP.NET AJAX.
- Implement AJAX by using jQuery.
- Chapter 4: Configuring and Extending a Web Application (15%)
- Configure authentication and authorization.
- Configure providers.
- Create and configure HttpHandlers and HttpModules.
- Configure initialization and error handling.
- Reference and configure ASMX and WCF services.
- Configure projects and solutions, and reference assemblies.
- Debug a Web application.
- Deploy a Web application.
- Chapter 5: Displaying and Manipulating Data (19%)
- Implement data-bound controls.
- Implement DataSource controls.
- Query and manipulate data by using LINQ.
- Create and consume a data service.
- Create and configure a Dynamic Data project.
- Chapter 6: Developing a Web Application by Using ASP.NET MVC 2 (13%)
- Create custom routes.
- Create controllers and actions.
- Structure an ASP.NET MVC application.
- Create and customize views.
A MCPD Certified Professional has several career opportunities open up to them, including:
- Software Developer
- Application Developer
- Web Developer
- Enterprise Developer
70-515-CSHARP Exam FAQs
Net price does not include applicable taxes, vouchers, promotions or membership discounts you may have.
(on a scale of 0-1000)
In the event that you fail your first attempt at passing the Web Applications Development with Microsoft .NET Framework 4 70-515 exam, Microsoft's retake policy is:
- Retake vouchers can only be used to retake the same exam that was failed.
- All vouchers must be used prior to their expiration dates, without exception.
- Retake vouchers must be used within 30 days of the initial failed exam.
- There is no waiting period for retaking a failed MCTS exam.
At a Glance
|70-515-CSHARP Course Includes||Free||Buy|
|Total Questions (inc. quizzes)||30||164|
Overall Customer Rating!
4.6 out of 5 Pass Ratio: 97.23%.
9 out of 10 customers who purchased this course would recommend the product to their friends.
Our Customers are talking!
Thanks for all your help when i needed it. I have now passed the 70-515 thanks to your prep kit.Lewis
All the features in the kit was really usefulMarry