You have to pass 1Z0-048 Oracle Database 10g R2 exam to become Oracle Database 10g R2 Administration certified. You need to have OCP DBA 10g or OCP DBA 11g certification, before you take 1Z0-048 exam as this certification (any one from OCP 10g or OCP 11g) is the Prerequisite for RAC Administrator Certified Expert certification. If you want to know more about this certification, please visit Oracle's Real Application Clusters Administrator Certified Expert certification page.
You can also get this certification by completing one of the approved instructor-led online or in-class courses, after that pass 1Z0-048 exam and complete the Course Submission Form. This certification measures the skills of a candidate in installing and configuring Automatic Storage Management (ASM), creating a cluster database, defining and managing redo log files in a RAC environment, and patch your RAC system in a rolling fashion, etc.
Benefits of the Oracle Real Application Clusters Administrator Certified Expert certification
- Oracle Certification proves your expertise on the cluster Developer and related technologies.
- Professionals holding the Oracle Certification are preferred by the employers and they also get preference in promotions.
- Oracle Certification is helpful for professionals who are already working with related technologies to upgrade their credentials and get recognition from the industry.
- And most importantly, on average, an Oracle Certified person gets more salary than other persons who are working with the products and technology.
- Full coverage of exam objectives including
- Interactive eBook and/or Chapter by chapter study guide
- Hundreds of practice questions that follow the exam pattern, modeled on real world scenarios
- Detailed answer explanations for both correct and incorrect answer
- Study notes, Interactive Quizzes, Flash Cards, How-tos and more
- Test History and Progress reports to help you stay focused