Adobe Certified Expert on Flash Certification
ACE: Adobe Certified Expert Flash training program covers knowledge and skills required for deploying Flash content to the Web and desktop and seeking recognition for their expertise in programming fundamentals of ActionScript 3.0. Adobe Flash exam objectives:
- Programming with ActionScript 3.0
- Creating animations and interactivity
- Creating, importing, and managing assets
- Planning and designing Flash applications
- Publishing and deploying Flash applications
- Testing Flash applications on multiple platforms
Adobe Flash exam validates knowledge in designing and laying out text, animation, video, graphics, and cross-media for onscreen and print documents. uCertify provides Adobe Flash study guide for Adobe Flash Creative Cloud (Flash CC) and Adobe Flash CS6 (Flash CS6) exam.
Requirements for Adobe Certified Expert on Flash Certification
- Minimum of five years of experience in Flash.
- Minimum of three years of experience with video programming, interactivity, animation, and deploying Flash content to the Web, desktop, and mobile platforms.
- Proficient in Adobe Media Encoder, Dreamweaver, and possess basic Photoshop and Illustrator knowledge.