Adobe Certified Expert on Dreamweaver Certification
ACE: Adobe Certified Expert Dreamweaver training program covers knowledge and skills required for site architecture, coding pages, designing page layouts, and formatting page elements with CS6. Adobe Dreamweaver exam objectives:
- Defining a site
- Launching a site
- Laying out pages
- Writing HTML code
- Creating Web pages
- Navigating the workspace
- Adding and managing links
- Adding and formatting text
- Working with mobile devices
- Adding images and rich media
- Working with templates and Library items
- Working with Cascading Style Sheets (CSS)
Adobe Dreamweaver exam validates knowledge in understanding web technologies, managing sites, remote connectivity, working in design view, working in code view, working with templates, working with assets, testing Web pages and sites and Application development. uCertify provides Adobe Dreamweaver study guide for Adobe DreamWeaver CS6 (DW CS6) and Adobe Dreamweaver Creative Cloud (Dreamweaver CC) exams.
Requirements for Adobe Certified Expert on Dreamweaver Certification
- Minimum three years of experience as a Web developer.
- Proficiency in working with Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Fireworks.
- Experience with architecting a site, designing page layouts, coding pages, and formatting page elements with CSS.
- Ability to handle and work with Web standards and able to render pages in modern web browsers.