What is Oracle 11g DBA OCA, Oracle9i DBA OCA, and Oracle PL/SQL Developer Certified Associate?
Oracle 11g DBA OCA, Oracle9i DBA OCA, and Oracle PL/SQL Developer Certified Associate are some of the certification levels offered by Oracle. It prepares a candidate to build intensive internet applications for Oracle database. You should be very well versed with how to write a PL/SQL programs to qualify the certification test. It also prepares you for the next certification level to become an Oracle Form Developer. It is an essential certification for the advanced certification level (OCP DBA 9i).
What is OCA DBA (10g) certification?
OCA DBA (10g) certification is the most fundamental and entrance level certification on DBA track on 10g platform. Its objectives are intended to measure a candidate’s ability to work as a junior team member with Database Administrators or Application Developers. This certification is the first step towards the more advanced OCP – 10g certification. The certification requires the comprehensive skills in the following areas:
Oracle has specified more than forty objectives for 1Z0-007 (Introduction to Oracle9i: SQL) test, which are covered under thirteen topics. Following are some important areas over which one should have good command before taking the test:
- Executing a basic SELECT statement.
- Limiting the rows retrieved by a query.
- Using character, number, and date functions in SELECT statements.
- Writing SELECT statements to access data from more than one table by using equality and nonequality joins.
- Viewing data that generally does not meet a join condition by using outer joins.
- Using group functions.
To get a glimpse of the 1Z0-007 PrepKit, you can download its free demo version (which contains 15 free practice questions) from:
Download link: http://www.ucertify.com/exams/Oracle/1Z0-007.html
Creating a WPF application
Vaibhav Pandey is a Software Engineer, reviewed the uCertify SCX310-065- SCJP 6.0 PrepKit. He has become a Software engineer in a very young age (22 years) and got more than two years of experience in Java programming. He uses Java to create different types of applications including Windows, Web sites, e-learning courses, and mobile applications. After reviewing the uCertify PrepKit for the exam SCX310-065, Vaibhav said, “The SCJP 310-065 exam is not easy to crack.I have an experience of using the uCertify’s SCJP 310-065 exam preparation kit for quite a long time, and it is needed the best exam preparation kit available. I have also tried several other SCJP preparations kits but they never worth money I have spent on them.”
Visit Vaibhav’s Blog to read his full review of the PrepKit.
Q. What is the pre-requisite for taking the test 70-640?
A. The Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist (MCTS) on Windows Server 2008 is appropriate for you if you are working or want to work in a typically complex computing environment of medium-to-large organizations. There are no specific prerequisites for this test, although it is recommended that you should have at least one year of experience The MCTS candidate should have a minimum of one year of experience in implementing and administering a network operating system in an environment that includes 250 and more users, three or more physical locations, and three or more domain controllers.
Q. What certificate does it provide?
A. Microsoft’s 70-640 test is designed to measure your ability to accomplish the technical tasks of configuring and maintaining an Active Directory environment. By passing the test 70-640: TS: Windows Server 2008 Active Directory, Configuring, you complete the requirements for the following certification:
Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist (MCTS): Windows Server 2008 Active Directory, Configuration
Demo version of 70-640 certification exam PrepKit is available at:
Download link: http://www.ucertify.com/exams/Microsoft/70-640.html
Q. What is the pre-requisite for taking the exam 77-602?
A. Although there are no prerequisites for the exam 77-602 – MCAS – Using Microsoft Office Excel 2007, Microsoft recommends that the candidates for this exam should have the equivalent of six months to one year of hands-on experience on Microsoft Office Excel 2007 and might have experience with previous versions of Microsoft Office Excel.
Q. What certificate does it provide?
A. Passing the exam 77-602 provides the following certification:
Microsoft Certified Application Specialist: Microsoft Office Excel 2007
Q. Is 70-602 – MCAS – Using Microsoft Office Excel 2007 exam available in languages other than English?
A. Yes, currently the exam is available in Chinese (Simplified and Traditional), French, German, Greek, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese (Portugal and Brazil), Russian and Spanish languages.
Pass 77-602 exam in the first attempt. Full featured Tests. 150 questions with answers and 92 study notes articles and exam tips:
Download link: http://www.ucertify.com/exams/Microsoft/77-602.html
Q. What is MCTS: .NET 2.0 Application Development Foundation exam?
A. Microsoft’s 70-536 is designed to test your knowledge of the Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0 fundamentals. The 70-536 exam measures your skills that include developing applications, implementing service processes, threading, and application domains, embedding configuration, diagnostic, management, and installation features into a .NET Framework application, etc. After passing this test along with the other core exams, you will become an MCTS: .NET 2.0 Web Applications, MCTS: .NET 2.0 Windows Applications or MCTS: .NET 2.0 Distributed Applications.
To analyze the capabilities of the software, you can download a demo version and evaluate the PrepKit free of cost. Click the link below:
Creating and Accessing XML Web Services
- Web Services Description Language (Wsdl.exe) is a tool used to generate code for XML Web services and Web service clients from WSDL, XSD schema files, and discovery documents.
- Use the XML (Extensible Markup Language), SOAP (Simple Object Access Protocol), XSD (XML Schema Definition), and WSDL (Web Services Description Language) protocols to create a Web service.
Use MessageName property to implement two Web methods with the same name and ensure that each of these two Web methods is uniquely identified when it is called separately.
- Use the CacheDuration property of the WebMethod attribute to specify the number of seconds for which the response should be held in the cache.
- Use the Namespace property of the WebService attribute to specify the namespace of a proxy generated by Visual Studio .NET 2005.
- Use the BufferResponse property of the WebMethod attribute to serialize the Web method response into a memory buffer until the response is completely serialized and returned back to the Web service clients over the network.
Pass 70-529-CSHARP exam in the first attempt. Full featured Tests. 472 questions with answers and 373 study notes articles and exam tips:
C#.NET 2.0 Distributed Application Development
Download link: http://www.ucertify.com/exams/Microsoft/70-529-CSHARP.html
Installing and Configuring SQL Server 2005
- In order to change collation settings, reinstall SQL Server 2005 on a server with the same collation settings as on another server.
- In order to install SQL Server 2005 on a computer on which SQL Server 2000 is already installed, install SQL Server 2005 as a named instance.
- Members of the db_access role can assign permissions to other users to enable them to access and query the database.
- RAID-0, also known as disk striping, is made up of a disk set in which data is divided into blocks and spread equally in each disk. It provides best performance because data read and data write operations are not limited to a single disk, but to a set of disks. It does not provide data redundancy. Data once lost cannot be recovered.
- The Service Broker can be attached to a database by using the FOR ATTACH clause of the CREATE DATABASE statement.
To analyze the capabilities of the simulation software of MCTS 70-431 certification exam, you can download a demo version and evaluate it free of cost. Click the link below: