Creating and Managing Microsoft Windows Services, Serviced Components, .NET Remoting Objects, and XML Web Services
- The SessionID property of the HttpSessionState class identifies an active ASP.NET session by using a unique session ID.
- The Process.Start method is used to start a Windows application and is registered in the system registry on a computer.
- A constructor is used to create an object that is an instance of a class. It has the same name as the class in which it resides.
- A sealed class is a class that cannot be derived from. Sealed classes are primarily used to prevent unintended derivation.
- If a class derives from the ServiceBase class, the OnCustomCommand method is executed when the Service Control Manager (SCM) passes a custom command to the service. This method is used to specify actions when a command with the specified parameter value occurs.
Overview of Electronic Commerce
- B2C and B2B are types of e-commerce.
- B2C stands for business-to-consumer. B2C involves transactions conducted between businesses and consumers over the Internet. For example, placing an order for a book or a home appliance by a consumer to a business over the Internet.
- B2B stands for business-to-business. B2B involves transactions conducted between businesses over the Internet. It is used to exchange products, services, or information between businesses. B2B is also known as e-biz.
- The World Wide Web Consortium (W3C) is an international industry consortium that develops common standards for the World Wide Web to promote its evolution and interoperability.
- E-commerce sites offer a wide access to existing markets. Moreover, they give new access to undiscovered markets. Online stores have many advantages over the traditional stores.
Working with the Photoshop UI
- Photoshop enables you to save the positions of all the open palettes as a workspace.
- To load a preserved workspace, choose Window > Workspace, and select the workspace from the submenu.
- Photoshop lets a user to save the current set of keyboard shortcuts as a workspace.
- The Slide Show view option (View > Slide Show) of the Bridge displays a group of images one by one at full screen.
- The As Details view option (View > As Details) of the Bridge displays a list of thumbnails along with the information about each file in the main viewing area of the Bridge workspace.
- The As Filmstrip view option (View > As Filmstrip) of the Bridge displays thumbnails of files in a scrolling list along with a big preview of the file selected in the list in the main viewing area of the Bridge workspace.
Q. What are the prerequisites for the EK0-002 exam?
A. There are no prerequisites for the EK0-002 exam. However, a candidate is recommended to have an experience of twelve months in the e-business field.
Q. In which language is the exam available?
A. The exam is available in Japanese and Korean languages.
Q. What are the objectives of the exam?
A. Visit the CompTIA Website to view the objectives of the EK0-002 exam.
Q. What is the exam fee?
A. The exam fee for EK0-002 is Continue reading
Microsoft’s MCSA (Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator) on Windows Server 2003 certification is popular Microsoft certifications today. The MCSA on Windows Server 2003 certification has been designed for professionals who analyze the business requirements and design and implement solutions for business based on the Microsoft Windows OS clients and Windows 2003 Server operating systems.
Q. What is the prerequisite for taking the Implementing and Administering Security in a Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Network (70-299) exam?
A. The 70-299 exam is appropriate for you if you are working or want to work in a typically complex computing environment of medium-to-large organizations. There are no specific prerequisites for this exam, although it is recommended that you should have at least one year of experience in implementing and administering network operating systems in network environments.
Q. What certificate does it provide?
A. Microsoft’s 70-299 exam is designed to measure your ability to plan and maintain security in Microsoft Windows Server 2003 environment. It tests your skills to manage and maintain a secure Windows Server 2003 environment. After passing this exam you will become a Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP). Continue reading
Q: What is the prerequisite for taking the exam 70-548 (VB)?
A: There is no such prerequisite for taking the exam 70-548. However, before taking the exam, you should have at least two years of experience in developing Microsoft Windows-based applications by using the Microsoft .NET Framework and a working knowledge of Visual Studio 2005.
Q: Which programming languages can you choose for 70-548 exam?
A: You can choose the Microsoft Visual Basic 2005 programming language for this exam. Other programming languages are Microsoft Visual C# 2005 and Microsoft Visual C++ 2005.
Q: What credit does it provide?
Q. What is .NET 2.0 70-529-C# exam?
A. The Microsoft 70-529-CSHARP exam measures your knowledge and skills in developing and implementing distributed applications by using ASP.NET, and the Microsoft .NET Framework with C#. The exam measures your knowledge of Microsoft Visual Studio 2005 and the new features of ASP.NET 2.0. You have to take this exam along with 70-536 C#. NET, to ahcieve the MCTS: .NET 2.0 distributed Applications credential.
Q. What are the prerequisite for the 70-529-C# exam?
A. There is no prerequisite for the 70-529-C# exam. However, you must be well experienced with the C# language before you take the test. Even if you are new to the .NET field, you can still pass the test with self-study. This will require a lot of dedication and practice.
Q. What is the prerequisite for taking the Implementing, Managing, and Maintaining a Windows Server 2003 Network Infrastructure (70-291) exam?
A. The exam is appropriate for you if you are working or want to work in a typically complex computing environment of medium-to-large organizations. There are no specific prerequisites for the exam, although it is recommended that you should have at least one year of experience in administering client and network operating systems in environments that have 250 to 5,000 or more users, three or more physical locations, and three or more domain controllers.
Q. What certificate does 70-291 exam provide?
A. Microsoft’s 70-291 exam is designed to measure your ability to measures your ability to implement, manage, and maintain a Windows Server 2003 network infrastructure. After passing the exam you will become a Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP).
Q. Which certification does it cover?