CIW: Web Design Specialist
The CIW Web Design Specialist certification is an industry recognized credential. The certification is proof of a person's competence across a spectrum of skills including implementing and maintaining hypertext-based Web sites using authoring and scripting languages, creating Web content, using Web management tools and digital media tools, applying human-factor principles to design, etc. uCertify’s guaranteed certification course for 1D0-520 exam is comprehensive and helps you earn your certification and gain knowledge. Here’s what to expect from your uCertify course:
• 100% Exam Coverage • Interactive E-Book • Pre-Assessment Test • 294 Practice Questions with Full Explanations • 176 Interactive Quizzes • Test History and Performance Review and Powerful Analytics • Study Planner • Continuously Updated
Prepare for the following certifications
The CIW Web Design Specialist is a standalone certification from CIW with the exam code 1D0-520. If you already have CIW E-commerce Specialist certification, you will get CIW Web Design Professional Certification also. The certification is targeted at Web authors, marketing and communication professionals who have knowledge of Web site development and designing. The CIW Web Design Specialist exam is suitable for the individuals who want to develop their skills in Web site designing. You can build upon your basic Web authoring skills to learn the essentials and best practices of Web design, including design theory, tools and technologies. The exam covers Web design elements, Basic Web technologies including Hyper Text Markup Language [HTML], Extensible HTML [XHTML] and extended technologies, image files, GUI site development applications, site publishing and maintenance, etc.
- Site Development Essentials
- Web Design Elements
- Basic Web Technologies
- Advanced Web Technologies
1D0-520 Course Duration
This is a self-paced, independent study program, so there are no minimum or maximum restrictions placed by uCertify. The amount of time you will take depends on your existing knowledge of the area and related experience, as well as your availability. We recommend at least 3 weeks if you have a good foundation in X/HTML and Internet technologies.
Authored by Industry Experts
uCertify uses content from the finest publishers and only the IT industry's finest instructors. They have a minimum of 15 years real-world experience and are subject matter experts in their fields. Unlike a live class, you can study at your own pace. This creates a personal learning experience and gives you all the benefits of hands-on training with the flexibility of doing it around your schedule 24/7.
Exercises, Quizzes & Flashcards
uCertify's exercises, quizzes and flashcards prepare you for your exams differently and more effectively than the traditional exam preps on the market. You will have practice quizzes, flashcards and exercises after each module to ensure you are confident on the topic you have completed before proceeding. This will allow you to gauge your effectiveness before moving to the next module in your course.
Practice Test Sets
uCertify courses also include full length practice test sets designed to test your knowledge under real exam conditions. Each course has a number of test sets consisting of hundreds of items to ensure you are 100% prepared before taking your certification exam.
Online labs to supplement your training. uCertify labs are an inexpensive & safe way to explore and learn. uCertify labs are versatile - labs simulate real-world, hardware, software & command line interface environments and can be mapped to any text-book, course & training.
State of the Art Educator Tools
uCertify knows the importance of instructors and provide tools to help them do their job effectively. Instructors are able to clone and customize course, do ability grouping, create sections, design grade scale and grade formula, create and schedule assignments. Educators can also move a student from self-paced to mentor-guided to instructor-led mode in three clicks.
Award Winning Learning Platform (LMS)
uCertify has developed an award winning, highly interactive yet simple to use platform. uCertify understands that it is critical to help student focus on learning the subject and not learning the LMS. uCertify helps student retain and recall the knowledge by teaching students using interactive exercises. Features such as actionable analytics and study planner help in keeping students focused.
1D0-520 Course/Exam Objectives
- Chapter 1: Site Development Essentials
- Identify and manage elements of the web site development process
- Meet customer expectations with web site project and design
- Identify ethical and legal issues relevant to Web development and design
- Chapter 2: Web design elements
- Web design principles to evaluate and develop a site's aesthetic qualities
- Web design principles to enable navigation, usability, and accessibility
- Chapter 3: Basic Web Technologies
- Use basic HTML and XHTML (X/HTML) to develop a series of Web pages
- Use X/HTML and extended technologies to enhance Web page structure, format, and usability
- Create image files, and use images in X/HTML pages and site design
- Use GUI site development applications to create Web sites
- Publish and maintain a production Web site
- Chapter 4: Advanced Web Technologies
- Use multimedia and plug-in technologies to enhance a Web site
- Use client-side and server-side programming to enhance Web site functionality
- Connect Web pages to a database
- Conduct effective Internet marketing
- Create syndicated feeds using feed management services
The CIW Web Design Specialist Certified Professional has several career opportunities open up to them, including:
- Web designer
- Creative director
- Web marketing/ Business Specialist
- Art director
- Web and graphic artists
- Internet consultants
1D0-520 Exam FAQs
Pricing and taxes may vary from country to country.
The CIW exams are administered by Prometric and Pearson VUE at testing centers worldwide.
(on a scale of 0-1000)
In the event that you fail your first attempt at passing the 1D0-520 exam, CIW's retake policy is:
- If a candidate fails CIW 1D0-520 exam on his or her first attempt, a 24-hour waiting period is required between the first and second sittings of that CIW exam.
- Candidates who fail the second attempt at CIW 1D0-520 exam are required to wait for a period of no less than thirty calendar days from the date of the previous sitting before any third or subsequent sitting of the same CIW exam.
- If a candidate passes CIW 1D0-520 exam, the candidate will not be allowed to retake that CIW exam.
At a Glance
|1D0-520 Course Includes||Free||Buy|
Overall Customer Rating!
4.6 out of 5 Pass Ratio: 97.23%.
9 out of 10 customers who purchased this course would recommend the product to their friends.
Our Customers are talking!
This kit delivered me an 84% pass in the exam through self-paced study. This was the only resource I used.Bennett williams
"Just to tell you that I pass my CIW Webdesign Specialist in my first attempt... Thanks for your good software. it helps me for my preparation."IYOLO ELONDJA