Senior Professional in Human Resources (SPHR)
HRCI Senior Professional in Human Resources: SPHR certification is globally-recognized, expert-level credential designed for HR professionals to develop and utilize business metrics to measure achievement of strategic goals and objectives of the organization, evaluate effectiveness of employee training programs, develop and administer internal and external privacy policies. SPHR exam objectives:
- Risk Management
- Compensation and Benefits
- Employee and Labor Relations
- Human Resource Development
- Business Management and Strategy
- Workforce Planning and Employment
SPHR training program demonstrates mastery in the strategic and policy-making aspects of HR management; evaluating organizational effectiveness as an organizational leader; formulating policies; guiding and leading the change process. uCertify provides study guide for SPHR exam.
Requirements for HRCI SPHR Certification
To apply for the SPHR, you need to have either:
- A minimum of 4 years of experience in an exempt-level (professional) HR position with a master's degree or higher.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in an exempt-level (professional) HR position with a bachelor's degree.
- A minimum of 7 years of experience in an exempt-level (professional) HR position with a high school diploma.