The CX310-081 (Sun Certified Web Component Developer for the Java 2 Platform, Enterprise Edition 1.4) test checks your ability to use the basic syntax and structure of the Servlet and JSP pages. This test requires you to have a good understanding of Java, Servlets, and JSP pages, and the ability to write code for well-defined design applications. For this purpose, along with studying books and taking various practice tests, you should also practice with Servlets and JSP code. This will let you learn a lot of things that are of great importance from the test point of view. The test asks all sorts of tricky questions that you might not consider in the real world. Practicing the following things with the subject will make you confident enough of scoring well in the test:
The Microsoft test 70-561 is designed to measure an individual’s ability to design and develop ADO.NET applications by using the Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5. Before taking the 70-561 test, you should practice the following:
- Manage connection string and use the ConnectionStringBuilder.
- Leverage the ConfigurationManager and protect the connection string.
- Use Security Support Provider Interface (SSPI) or SQL Server authentication and address the SQL Server instance.
- Manage “User Instance” and AttachDBfilename.
- Manage connection objects, connection state, and connection pool.
- Implement persistent data connections and Multiple Active Result Sets (MARS).
- Encrypt and decrypt data.
- Work with data providers such as ODBC, Microsoft OLE Db, SqlClient, etc.
- Identify the limitations, behaviors, performance, installation issues, and deployment issues of data providers.
- Manage providers, native providers, and third-party providers.
The 9A0-088 exam measures your knowledge and expertise on Adobe Illustrator CS4 software. Before taking the 9A0-088 exam, you should practice the following:
- Create and modify Illustrator documents.
- Create and transform objects.
- Manage colors and transparency.
- Use type.
- Control effects, appearances, and graphic styles.
- Build graphic objects.
- Create and modify images.
- Prepare for Web and Flash.
- Prepare for print.
The Adobe Photoshop CS4 ACE exam measures your knowledge and expertise on Adobe Photoshop CS4. Before taking the 9A0-094 exam, you should practice the following:
- Customize the user interface.
- Create a tool preset.
- Create and arrange multiple layers or groups in an image.
- Retouch and modify an image using different tools available in the toolbox.
- Create and modify shape layers and paths using pen tools and shape tools.
- Create different effects using Blending modes to the layers.
- Create different effects using layer styles.
- Create different effects using Gradients.
The Microsoft test 70-502 measures an individual’s ability to develop and implement Windows-based applications based on the Windows Presentation Foundation technology by using Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5. The individual must have a sound knowledge of Visual Studio 2008. Before taking the 70-502 test, you should practice the following:
- Select an application type and manage its responsiveness.
- Configure event handling, commands, page-based navigation, and application settings.
- Select and configure content controls, item controls, and layout panels.
- Integrate Windows Forms controls into a WPF application.
- Create user and custom controls.
- Create and display two-dimensional and three-dimensional graphics.
- Create and manipulate documents.