Leighton Johnson is the CTO and Founder of ISFMT (Information Security Forensics Management Team) and a provider of computer security, forensics consulting, and certification training. He has over 35 years of experience in computer security, cybersecurity, software development, and information operations and assurance. Leighton holds various cybersecurity certifications including:
- CAP (Certified Authorization Professional)
- ATOL2 (DOD Anti-Terrorism Officer Level 2)
- CISA (Certified Information Systems Auditor)
- CISM (Certified Information Security Manager)
- CMAS (Certified Master Antiterrorism Specialist)
- CIFI (Certified Information Forensics Investigator)
- C|CISO (Certified Chief Information Security Officer)
- MBCI (Certified Member Business Continuity Institute)
- CRISC (Certified in Risk & Information Systems Control)
- CSSLP (Certified Secure Software Lifecycle Professional)
- CISSP (Certified Information Systems Security Professional)
He has recently reviewed our ISC2 CCSP course and provided his valuable feedback. Please read it here:
“The uCertify CCSP course covers all 6 domains of the CCSP certification and provides hands-on learning on exam topics. The course comes with interactive learning resources such as flashcards, knowledge checks, quizzes, and lab.
The detailed notes and examples are good approaches for learning and understanding the topics you need to successfully pass the CCSP examination. I recommend this course to everyone preparing for CCSP certification.”
To read the complete post, please click here.
Thank you Leighton, we are glad to have your honest and valuable feedback on our course.
To know more about Leighton Johnson, contact via his LinkedIn profile.