ISC2 Certified Cloud Security Professional (CCSP certification) is a vendor-neutral credential particularly intended to reflect best practices in the domain of cloud security. CCSP certification is created by ISC2 and Cloud Security Alliance (CSA) to address the problems and issues in today’s cloud computing. Furthermore, the CCSP credential has been accredited by the ANSI (American National Standards Institute), which implies it has satisfied the necessities of ANSI/IEC/ISO standard-17024. The International Information Systems Security Certification Consortium (ISC2) CCSP certification is mainly targeted to those candidates who want to build their career in the Cybersecurity domain. The ISC2 Certified Cloud Security Professional CCSP certification exam validates the key learning and demonstrated abilities of an individual in ISC2 CCSP.
Certified Cloud Security Professional (CCSP) certification is appropriate for those whose responsibilities include procuring, securing and managing cloud environments or purchased cloud services. CCSPs are mostly involved with the cloud. Many CCSPs will be accountable for cloud security architecture, design, operations, and/or service orchestration.
Upon ISC2 CCSP certification course completion you will learn how to:
- Describe procedures for securing information at still and information in motion.
- Recognize and describe the characteristics expected to fulfill the meaning of cloud computing.
- The differentiation between forensic investigation in the corporate data center and cloud computing environments.
- Distinguish between different as-a-service delivery models and frameworks that are joined into the distributed computing reference engineering.
The CCSP certification course provides the following resources for the preparation:
- 8+ Lessons
- 118+ Quizzes
- 73+ Exercises
- 108+ Flashcards
- 2+ Full-length Tests
- 108+ Glossary Of Terms
- 60+ Pre-Assessment Questions
- 50+ Post-Assessment Questions
The CCSP certification course covers the following topics:
- Cloud Data Security
- Legal and Compliance
- Cloud Application Security
- Cloud Platform and Infrastructure Security
- Architectural Concepts and Infrastructure Security
Gain hands-on expertise in the information security threats and mitigation actions crucial to information security in the cloud with uCertify ISC2 Certified Cloud Security Professional (CCSP) course.