Q. What is the 70-445 SQL Server 2005-Business Intelligence Developer exam?
A. Microsoft’s MCTS: SQL Server 2005 (Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist: SQL Server) certification is one of the most recent certifications offered by Microsoft. The Microsoft SQL Server 2005 Business Intelligence – Development and Maintenance has been designed for professionals who have an in-depth knowledge in implementing and maintaining solutions by using the Microsoft SQL Server 2005 Business Intelligence tool suite. These professionals have the following experience or knowledge:
- Knowledge of database schemas.
- Experience of implementing a cube in SQL Server Analysis Services (SSAS).
- Experience/knowledge of SSAS data mining algorithms.
- Experience of creating and deploying SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) reports.
- Experience of authoring and deploying SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) packages.
- Experience of working with the Microsoft .NET Framework.
The Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist (MCTS) on SQL Server 2005 is appropriate for professionals working or want to work in a typically complex computing environment of medium-to-large organizations.
Q. What are the prerequisites for the 70-445 SQL Server 2005 Business Intelligence Developer exam?
A. There is no specific prerequisite for 70-445 test.
Q. What credit does the 70-445 SQL Server 2005-Business Intelligence Developer exam provide?
A. MCITP: Business Intelligence Developer
Q. What certificate does it provide?
A. Technology specialist
Q. How many questions are asked in the test?
A. Approximately 45-50 questions are asked in the exam.
Q. What is the duration of the test?
A. The duration of the test is 120 minutes
Q. What is the passing score?
A. Passing score is 700 out of 1000
Q. What is the test retake policy?
A. If you do not pass test 70-445 in the first time, you may retake the same exam one time without restriction. If you do not achieve a passing score the second time, you must wait at least seven days to retake the test a third time. A 14-day waiting period will be imposed for all subsequent exam retakes. If you have passed an exam, you cannot take it again.
Q. Why should I become certified?
A. Candidates who pass this exam are eligible to get good jobs in medium and big organizations. These job roles include the following:
- IT generalists who work in environments in which SQL Server 2005 is part of an overall solution.
- IT professionals who manage systems that run SQL Server 2005.
- Developers who build applications that use SQL Server 2005.
- IT professionals who work with third-party applications that are built on SQL Server 2005.
Studies have shown that certified individuals realize many benefits. Among them are the following:
- Increased opportunities on the job: These opportunities range from increased salary and bonus to project involvement and promotion.
- Increased breadth of knowledge: Certification is a catalyst for learning new technologies in a structured and comprehensive way.
- Increased value to the organization: Organizations with 25 percent or more of their staff certified have shown to deploy projects on time and within budget more often, rely less on external support, have less downtime, and have higher user satisfaction with their IT staff.
Q. What to expect in the 70-445 SQL Server 2005-Business Intelligence Developer exam?
A. This test mainly consists of Multiple choice and Simulation type of questions. Choose and reorder, Drag and Drop, Hot Area, and Build a Tree view questions may also be included. The test is conducted in two parts: the first part consists of about 30-35 Non-performance based questions, which comprise objective and multiple choice questions, and the second part consists of 12-16 Simulation (Performance Based) questions. There are no case study questions.
Q. What are the languages available in which a candidate can take 70-445 SQL Server 2005-Business Intelligence Developer exam?
A. A candidate can take the 70-445 test in any of the following languages: English, French, German, Japanese.
Q. What are the skills being measured for the 70-445 SQL Server 2005-Business Intelligence Developer exam?
A. This exam measures your ability to accomplish the technical tasks listed as follows:
- Managing SSAS
- Developing SSAS solutions by using BIDS
- Implementing data mining by using BIDS
- Managing SSRS
- Developing reporting solutions by using SSRS
- Developing business intelligence solutions by using SSIS
- Administering SSIS packages
Q. How to prepare for the 70-445 SQL Server 2005-Business Intelligence Developer exam?
A. We designed 70-445 preparation kit to help you get certified effortlessly. Now you don’t need to spend your time and money searching for study materials, books, etc., this TS: Microsoft SQL Server 2005 Business Intelligence – Development and Maintenance exam preparation kit contains everything you need to get certified. Just follow the instructions; focus on the study material and getting certified will be easy.
Don’t take our word for it; decide the quality of our PrepKit yourself. Download the trial version of the PrepKit now to get over 15 questions and 50 study notes, absolutely free. Once you are convinced, you can buy this PrepKit to get all questions and study notes. And of course, we trust our PrepKits so much that all our PrepKits are backed with full money back guarantee in case you do not pass the TS: Microsoft SQL Server 2005 Business Intelligence – Development and Maintenance exam.
For more information visit our site: at ucertify
Q. Where to take the test?
A. You can register with a Prometric testing center. You can also register for the exam online at your local exam center or a regional contact center. (Prometric testing Centre).
Q. How do I register for an 70-445 SQL Server 2005-Business Intelligence Developer exam?
A. You can register for the exam through a Prometric Test Center Locator at Prometric. You will have to go through a complete registration process, make payments and schedule the date and time for the exam.
Q. What can I expect from Microsoft if I pass the 70-445 exam?
A. After passing the exam, you will achieve the Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist (MCTS) status. You will also be eligible for the MCTS: SQL Server Business Intelligence Developer and Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist for Microsoft SQL Server Certification.
Q. How long does it take to receive my Welcome Kit?
A. The certificate can be ordered through the Microsoft Certified Professional member site by clicking on “Download certificates under Program Benefits”. It will take about 30 days to receive your welcome kit after passing the exam and placing the order. You can also download the same certificate from the MCP Secure Site.
Even though the certificates are absolutely free, there will be shipping and handling charges which you have to pay. The Shipping and Handling are $9.95 (USD) for the first certificate and $0.99 (USD) for each additional certificate up to six total certificates.