Q. What is the IBM DB2 000-730 exam?
A. The IBM-DB2-730: DB2 9 Family Fundamentals certification is intended for experienced DB2 9 users who possess the knowledge and skills necessary to perform the day-to-day administration of DB2 9 instances and databases residing on Linux, UNIX, or Windows platforms. Passing this test will help you in achieving IBM DB2 9 DBA for Linux UNIX and Windows certification. You also have to pass this test if you want to pursue the more advanced DBA certification.
Q. What are the prerequisites for the IBM DB2 000-730 exam?
A. No prerequisites.
Q. What is the prerequisite for taking the Implementing, Managing, and Maintaining a Windows Server 2003 Network Infrastructure (70-291) exam?
A. The exam is appropriate for you if you are working or want to work in a typically complex computing environment of medium-to-large organizations. There are no specific prerequisites for the exam, although it is recommended that you should have at least one year of experience in administering client and network operating systems in environments that have 250 to 5,000 or more users, three or more physical locations, and three or more domain controllers.
Q. What certificate does it provide?
A. Microsoft’s 70-291 exam is designed to measure your ability to measures your ability to implement, manage, and maintain a Windows Server 2003 network infrastructure. After passing the exam you will become a Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP).
Pass 70-291 exam in the first attempt. Full featured Tests. 535 questions with answers and 152 study notes articles and exam tips:
Download link http://www.ucertify.com/exams/Microsoft/70-291.html
Managing and Maintaining Physical and Logical Devices
- In order to convert a hard disk from a basic disk to a dynamic disk, you can use Disk Management or DISKPART.EXE tool.
- The data disk’s status is Unreadable on the file server. In order to enable users to access data stored on the file server, you will have to rescan the disk. For dynamic disks, the Unreadable status usually results from corruption or I/O errors on part of the disk, rather than the failure of the entire disk.
- Microsoft Windows 2003 offers two types of disk storage configurations: basic disk and dynamic disk.
- In order to increase the space for storing users’ data, you will have to use the Disk Management tool to extend the users’ data volume by using the unallocated space of a disk. Administrators can extend simple or extended volumes that are not system or boot volumes as long as there is available disk space. Administrators can extend a simple or spanned volume on a dynamic disk if it does not have a file system or if it is formatted using the NTFS file system.
- Gateway is a network interconnectivity device that translates different communication protocols and is used to connect dissimilar network technologies.
- The non-Plug-and-Play device can be installed only with the Add New Hardware Wizard.
To analyze the capabilities of the simulation software, you can download a demo version and evaluate the PrepKit free of cost. Click the link below:
70-290 â€“ MCSE Windows Server 2003 Environment
Download link: http://www.ucertify.com/exams/Microsoft/70-290.html
uCertify (July 14, 2009) uCertify, a leading provider of exam preparation software for IT certification exams, is offering a huge discount of 50% on its Network+ (N10-003) and Security+ (SY0-101) PrepKits. CompTIA has announced the retirement of the Network+ version 2007 (N10-003) and Security+ (SY0-101) certification exams. These exams will be available until July 31, 2009. According to CompTIA, although these exams are being retired, the certification status of candidates will not change. So, the candidates who have been preparing for these exams for a long time are advised to take the exam as early as possible.
uCertify is offering a discount of 50% on both PrepKits. To get a glimpse of these PrepKits, you can download its free demo version (which contains 15 free practice questions) from:
For Security+ (SY0-101) certification PrepKit: http://www.ucertify.com/exams/CompTIA/SY0-101.html
For Network+ (N10-003) certification PrepKit: http://www.ucertify.com/exams/CompTIA/N10-003.html
The Microsoft Certified Desktop Support Technician (MCDST) certification authenticates a candidate’s skills to successfully support end-users in Windows environment. It also proves that the candidate is capable of successfully troubleshoot desktop environments.
How many exams should I need to pass for getting MCDST certificate?
Candidates are required to pass the following two core exams-
- Exam 70-271: Supporting Users and Troubleshooting a Microsoft Windows XP Operating System
- Exam 70-272: Supporting Users and Troubleshooting Desktop Applications on a Microsoft Windows XP Operating System
There is no elective exam for MCDST certification.
Pass MCDST certification exam in first attempt. Download latest exam simulation, questions, tutorial and study guide for MCDST certification exam:
Microsoft’s MCSE (Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer) certification on Windows Server 2003 is one of the most popular Microsoft certifications today. The MCSE 2003 certification has been designed for professionals who analyze the business requirements and design and implement the infrastructure solutions for businesses based on the Microsoft Windows OS clients and Windows 2003 Server operating systems.
What are the job roles for MCSE certified professionals?
The job roles for those pursuing the MCSE certification typically include systems engineers, technical support engineers, systems analysts, network analysts, and technical consultants.
What are the prerequisites for becoming an MCSE?
There are no prerequisites for the MCSE 2003 certification, and you can go for it if you have experience working in complex computing environments of medium to large organizations.
Q. What is the pre-requisite for taking the test Cisco 640-822?
A. The ICND1 (640-822) exam is the only requirement for achieving the latest entry-level CCENT certification from Cisco. It is also one of the two exams for achieving the CCNA certification. You now have to pass exams 640-822 and 640-816 if you opt for the two exams for your CCNA certification. The exam tests your ability to install, operate, and troubleshoot a small branch office network. There are no specific prerequisites for the ICND1 (640-822) test, and it is appropriate for you if you have knowledge in networking fundamentals, basic security and wireless concepts, routing and switching fundamentals, the TCP/IP and OSI models, IP addressing, WAN technologies, implementing NAT and DHCP, configuring simple networks, etc. This test is suitable for you if you want to work as a Network administrator, System Analyst or Network Support Professional.
Pass CCNA certification exam in first attempt. Download latest exam simulation, questions, tutorial and study guide for CCNA certification exam
Q. What is the pre-requisite for taking the Cisco 640-822 exam?
A. The ICND2 (640-816) exam is one of the two exams for achieving the CCNA certification.
The exam tests your ability to install, operate, and troubleshoot a small to medium size enterprise branch network. In order to pass this exam, you will have to cover the following topics:
- VLSM and IPv6 addressing
- Extending switched networks with VLANs
- Configuring, verifying and troubleshooting VLANs
- The VTP, RSTP, OSPF and EIGRP protocols
- determining IP routes
- Managing IP traffic with access lists
- NAT and DHCP
- establishing point-to- point connections
- Establishing Frame Relay connections
This test helps you if you want to work as a Network Administrator, System Analyst or Network Support Professional.
To get a glimpse of the CCNA certification exam PrepKits, download its free demo version (which contains 15 free practice questions). Click the link below: