The IBM-DB2-730 exam is designed to test in-depth knowledge of an examine on DB2 database security management, database creation and deletion, Tables, Views, Indexes management, etc. Before taking the IBM-DB2-730 exam, you should practice the following:
- Understand features or functions available in DB2 tools.
- Understand non-relational data concepts.
- Perform database encryption.
- Identify and connect to DB2 servers and databases.
- Create and delete database (data) objects.
- Use SQL to SELECT Data from tables.