Zyad Alhasan is a Project Management Trainer and Consultant with more than 11 years of experience in the field of project management. His field of expertise includes project management, project planning, process management, telecommunications, and business analysis. He also knows GSM and Primavera P6. Zyad holds various certifications including:
- Mini Telecom MBA
- PMI Scheduling Professional
- PMI Agile Certified Practitioner
- Business Development Manager
- PRINCE2 (Foundation & Practitioner)
- PMI Risk Management Professional
- PMI Professional in Business Analysis
- PMI Project Management Professional
- Business Development Manager (PMD Pro)
He has reviewed the uCertify PMI ACP course and provided his valuable feedback. Please read it here:
“The uCertify PMI ACP course includes the complete syllabus of the PMI ACP certification exam. This course contains pre and post-assessments, practice tests, and Lab to provide hands-on learning on the PMI ACP certification exam objectives.
The course is well organized and discussed on all the exam topics. I strongly recommend this PMI ACP course to anyone interested in preparing for the PMI ACP certification exam.”
To read the complete post, please click here.
Thank you, Zyad, we are glad to have your honest and valuable feedback on our course.
To know more about Zyad Alhasan, contact via his LinkedIn profile.