It is very clear that one of the keys to successful IT projects is an effective database design. Some monumental project failures have proven that no amount of clever programming can save a project from a bad database design.
uCertify’s course Data Modeling presents the latest data modeling and database design techniques in a vendor-neutral manner that works for any database management system. You’ll learn how to create conceptual, logical, and physical data models as well as specialized techniques for handling temporal and analytical data such as those found in data warehouses and data marts.
The course is addressed to:
- The analyst or manager who wants a better understanding of how to design data structures and databases
- The database administrator who wants to learn more about database design
- The technical support professional or testing/QA engineer who will be reviewing data models and database designs
- The web designer writing applications that require databases for data persistence
- Application developers who wish to expand their design skills, and so on
The course has Data Modeling: A Beginner’s Guide with well descriptive interactive lessons containing pre and post-assessment questions, knowledge checks, quizzes, live labs, and flashcards to get a detailed understanding of data models. The labs present in the course give you hands-on experience in creating and analyzing data models.
So what are you waiting for? Get your copy of uCertify’s course Data Modeling today.