Microsoft has scheduled to retire most of their MCTS and MCITP exams on July 31, 2013. Candidates are required to pass these exams before retirement to achieve these certifications. Although these certifications are being retired by Microsoft, they will continue to be valuable as long as companies are using the technologies covered in the certification. These retired certifications will still appear on your transcript, but will be designated as Legacy.
If you are preparing for these exams, you have an opportunity to buy uCertify PrepKits at a significantly discounted price. You can buy any of these PrepKits at a 35% discount by using the discount code ‘mic35’ at checkout. Below are the list of the PrepKits on which you can get discount.
- 70-270: Installing, Configuring, and Administering Microsoft Windows XP Professional
- 70-290: Managing and Maintaining a Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Environment
- 70-291: Implementing, Managing, and Maintaining a Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Network Infrastructure
- 70-293: Planning and Maintaining a Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Network Infrastructure
- 70-294: Planning, Implementing, and Maintaining a Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Active Directory Infrastructure
- 70-297: Designing a Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Active Directory and Network Infrastructure
- 70-433: TS: Microsoft SQL Server 2008, Database Development
- 70-450: PRO: Microsoft SQL Server 2008, Designing, Optimizing, and Maintaining a Database Administrative Solution
- 70-451: PRO: Microsoft SQL Server 2008 Designing and Optimizing Database Solutions
- 70-452: PRO: Microsoft SQL Server 2008, Designing a Business Intelligence Solution
- 70-502: TS: Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 – Windows Presentation Foundation
- 70-503 TS: Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 – Windows Communication Foundation
- 70-504: TS: Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 – Workflow
- 70-505: TS: Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5, Windows Forms Application Development
- 70-506: MCTS: Silverlight 4, Development
- 70-536: TS: Microsoft .NET Framework – Application Development Foundation
- 70-561 TS: Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5, ADO.NET Application Development
- 70-562: TS: Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5, ASP.NET Application Development
- 70-563: Pro: Designing and Developing Windows Applications Using the Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5
- 70-564 PRO: Designing and Developing ASP.NET Applications Using the Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5
- 70-565: PRO: Designing and Developing Enterprise Applications Using the Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5
- 70-620: TS: Configuring Microsoft Windows Vista Client
- 70-622: Pro: Microsoft Desktop Support – ENTERPRISE
- 70-623: Pro: Microsoft Desktop Support – CONSUMER
- 70-643: TS: Windows Server 2008 Applications Infrastructure, Configuring
- 70-647: Pro: Windows Server 2008, Enterprise Administrator
- 70-648: Upgrading your MCSA on Windows Server 2003 to Windows Server 2008, Technology Specialist
- 70-649: Upgrading your MCSE on Windows Server 2003 to Windows Server 2008, Technology Specialist
- 70-660: TS: Windows Internals
- 70-681: TS: Windows 7 and Office 2010, Deploying
- 70-682: Pro: Upgrading to Windows 7 MCITP Enterprise Desktop Support Technician
- 70-683: TS: Windows 7, Preinstalling for OEMs
- 70-691: Windows Server 2008 HPC Environments, Developing
These exams will retire on July 31, 2013. So, you must take the advantage of uCertify’s discount offer and pass your exam before it expire.
or call 716-472-6592
I want to prep-kits of 70-270 (windows xp professional)
Would like to avail the discount. I will be taking 2-3 exams.
You can buy it from the link below:
Hi there all, here every person is sharing these knowledge, thus it’s nice to read this blog, and
I used to pay a quick visit this blog every day.
Appreciating the time and effort you put into your site and in depth information you present.
It’s good to come across a blog every once in a while that
isn’t the same old rehashed material. Wonderful read!
I’ve saved your site and I’m including your RSS feeds to my Google account.
The info is rather intriguing.|