IT industries are currently demanding professionals who are capable of understanding and working with a cloud computing service. This branch of the IT industry is only destined to grow with 22.8% CAGR (Compound annual growth rate). According to Wikibon research, the Amazon Web Services revenue will increase to USD 43 billion by 2022, while its competitors like Microsoft Azure and Google Cloud close behind.
Cloud computing has become an integral part of the IT infrastructure for many companies worldwide and they are opting for cloud services. This has decreased in-house IT facilities and increased cloud service providers, that makes it crucial for professionals to know how to handle a cloud service, therefore earning this certification is an entrance ticket for crucial IT services. Aspiring cloud professionals must prove that they have the skills to compete in the market and a cloud certification is the best way to do that.
Here we at uCertify have listed the five top paying Cloud certification and their average annual salary:
- Microsoft Certified Azure Solutions Architect: It is a close competitor of AWS and offers SaaS, PaaS, and IaaS services through Microsoft managed data centers. Microsoft offers distinct certifications for various job roles including Azure administrator, Azure Developer, and Azure Architect. According to ZipRecruiter, the average median pay for a Microsoft Certified Azure Solution architect is $122K.
- IBM Certified Architect- Cloud Solutions v3: If you can architect, design, and plan IBM cloud solutions, this certification will validate your skills related to IBM cloud. IBM Certified Cloud Solutions Architect earns an average salary of $134K.
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect Associate: Amazon Web Services (AWS) is an unparalleled leader in cloud computing. AWS Solutions architect is one of the top cloud certifications that come under professional level AWS certifications. According to the job portal ZipRecruiter, the average salary for an AWS Solutions architect in the United States is $161K.
- Salesforce Technical Architect: Salesforce Certified Technical Architect comes on the top tier of Salesforce architect certifications. As it is of the top cloud certifications, Salesforce Certified Technical architects often get placed under the list of top cloud certifications that offer huge paychecks. According to ZipRecruiter, the US average salary of Salesforce Technical Architect job is around $163K.
- Google Certified Professional Cloud Architect: Professional Cloud Architect is a professional level certification from Google that evaluates one’s expertise in the design, managing and building cloud solutions on GCP (Google Cloud Platform). The average pay for a professional Google Cloud architect is $164K in the United States.
So, it’s the time to start your prep and be a certified Cloud Computing professional. Get going!