Dr. Sherif El-Gendy is the Board Member of the ISACA Cairo Chapter. He has more than 12 years of experience in managing global and regional information security programs. He specializes in information security, security audits, risk assessment, and network security. Dr. Sherif also has the core knowledge of penetration testing, vulnerability assessment, risk management, networking, and many more. He holds the following IT certifications:
- PECB Certified Trainer
- Certified Ethical Hacker
- Certified EC-Council Instructor
- Certified Information Security Manager
- Certified ISO 27001 Lead Implementer
- Certified Cyber Intelligence Professional
- Qualified Cyber Intelligence Professional
- Certified Chief Information Security Officer
- Qualified Counterintelligence Threat Analyst
- Certified ISO 27032 Lead Cybersecurity Manager
- ISACA Cybersecurity Nexus Fundamentals Certificate
He recently reviewed our CompTIA CASP+ course and provided his valuable feedback. Please read it here:
“I recently had the opportunity to review the uCertify CompTIA CASP+ course. The course is comprehensive, interactive, and easy to understand. It includes flashcards, lab, and practice tests and provides complete coverage of the CompTIA CAS-003 exam objectives.
It also contains quizzes to test your knowledge gained in the chapter. I strongly recommend this course to the professionals preparing for the CompTIA CASP+ certification. This course will help you to pass the exam as well as gain knowledge.”
To read the complete post, please click here.
Thank you, Dr. Sherif, we are glad to have your honest and valuable feedback on our course.
To know more about Dr. Sherif El-Gendy, contact via his LinkedIn profile.