Mamoun Wedyan is an Information System Consultant with more than 22 years of experience in the field of information technology. His field of expertise includes project management, project planning, databases, management, and troubleshooting. He is also knowledgeable in tools and technologies such as SQL, servers, operating systems, Java, Linux, and many more. He holds various certifications including:
- Project Management Office Certified
- PRINCE2 Agile Practitioner Certificate
- ITIL Foundation Certificate in IT Service Management
- PRINCE2 Foundation Certificate in Project Management
- PRINCE2 Practitioner Certificate in Project Management
- P3O Foundation Certificate in Portfolio, Programme and Project Offices
Mamoun has reviewed our PRINCE2 course and provided his valuable feedback:
“I took the uCertify PRINCE2 course for the PRINCE2 certification exam preparation. The course comes with pre-assessment and post-assessment practice tests. The course includes lessons, performance lab, and real-exam based practice questions. I found this course very helpful for certification exam prep.
The course is detailed and easy to understand. Overall, I will give uCertify 5 out of 5 stars and would recommend it to anyone who wants a self-paced study tool to prepare for their PRINCE2 Foundation and Practitioner certification exam.”
To read the complete post, please click here.
Thank you, Mamoun, we are glad to have your honest and valuable feedback on our course.
To know more about Mamoun Wedyan, contact via his LinkedIn profile