Artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning (ML) became an important part of the toolset for several organizations. When used effectively, these tools provide actionable insights that drive critical decisions and enable organizations to make exciting, new, and innovative products and services. uCertify’s Certified Artificial Intelligence Practitioner course shows you ways to use various approaches and algorithms to unravel business problems through AI and ML, follow a methodical workflow to develop sound solutions, use open-source, off-the-shelf tools to develop, test, and deploy those solutions, and make sure that they protect the privacy of users.
The skills covered during this course converge on three areas—software development, applied mathematics and statistics, and business analysis. Target students for this course could also be strong in one or two of those areas and searching to round out their skills within the other areas in order that they can apply AI (AI) systems, particularly machine learning models, to business problems.
So the target student could also be a programmer looking to develop additional skills to use machine learning algorithms to business problems, or a knowledge analyst who already has strong skills in applying math and statistics to business problems, but is looking to develop technology skills associated with machine learning. This course helps students to prepare for the CertNexus® Certified AI (AI) Practitioner (Exam AIP-110) certification.
In this course, you’ll implement AI techniques so as to unravel business problems. You will:
- Build clustering models
- Build classification models
- Build linear regression models
- Build support-vector machines (SVMs)
- Build artificial neural networks (ANNs)
- Build decision trees and random forests
- Train and tune a machine learning model
- Collect and refine a dataset to organize it for training and testing
- Enhance data privacy and ethical practices within AI and ML projects
- Finalize a machine learning model and present the results to the acceptable audience
- Specify a general approach to unravel a given business problem that uses applied AI and ML
So, enroll into the uCertify’s course today and start your prep for being a CertNexus Certified Artificial Intelligence Practitioner!