Certified Secure Software Lifecycle Professional Certification
ISC2 Certified Secure Software Lifecycle Professional: CSSLP certification is an advanced-level certification designed to ensure skills and knowledge required for IT security professionals to reduce production costs, application vulnerabilities and delivery delays; develop an application security program in an organization; enhance the credibility of the organization and its development team; reduce loss of revenue and reputation due to a breach resulting from insecure software. CSSLP exam objectives:
- Software acceptance
- Secure software design
- Secure software testing
- Secure software concepts
- Secure software requirements
- Supply chain and software acquisition
- Secure software implementation/coding
- Software deployment, operations, maintenance, and disposal
CSSLP training validates work experience and knowledge to incorporate security practices such as authentication, authorization and auditing into each phase of the software development lifecycle, from software design and implementation to testing and deployment. uCertify provides study guide for CSSLP exam.
Sorry, we do not have any courses based on your selection criteria, please broaden your criteria, select from below or suggest a course.
Thank you for your suggetion. We will get back to you soon.
Suggest a Course
Requirements for the ISC2 Certified Secure Software Lifecycle Professional Certification
- Have a minimum of four years of professional experience in the software development lifecycle (SDLC) in one or more of the seven domains of the (ISC2) CSSLP CBK or three years of recent work experience with a four-year college degree, or regional equivalent in Computer Science, Information Technology (IT) or related fields.
- ISC2 CSSLP is for everyone involved in the Software Lifecycle with at least 4 years of experience. However, the requirement for experience may differ.