Certified Secure Software Lifecycle Professional Certification
The ISC2's CSSLP or Certified Secure Software Lifecycle Professional is a certification, which validates your skills in Secure Software Concepts, Software Requirements, Software Designing, Software Implementation/Coding, Software Testing, Software Acceptance, Software Deployment, Operations, Maintenance and Disposal. The CSSLP exam provides great skills to the IT professionals through which they can get faster growth in their career.More ...
As a CSSLP Certified, you will be seen as a leader in your organization. By earning this certificate you will come to know about:
- Break the penetrate and patch testing approach
- Reduce production costs, vulnerabilities and delivery delays
- Enhance the credibility of your organization and its development team
- Reduce loss of revenue and reputation due to a breach resulting from insecure software
- Ensure compliance with government or industry regulations
Requirements for the ISC2 Certified Secure Software Lifecycle Professional Certification
- Have a minimum of four years of professional experience in the software development lifecycle (SDLC) in one or more of the seven domains of the (ISC)² CSSLP CBK® or three years of recent work experience with a four-year college degree, or regional equivalent in Computer Science, Information Technology (IT) or related fields.
- Dont have the experience? Become an Associate of (ISC)² by successfully passing the CSSLP CBT exam. You will have 5 years to earn your experience to become a CSSLP.
- ISC2 CSSLP is for everyone involved in the Software Lifecycle with at least 4 years of experience. However, the requirement for experience may differ, please visit CSSLP Certification page for further info related to prerequisite.
The certification requires you to pass only one exam:
- CSSLP - Certified Secure Software Lifecycle Professional Certification