Requirements for ISC2 Certified Authorization Professional Certification
The certification requires you to pass only one exam:
- CAP - Certified Authorization Professional Certification
Candidates must meet the following requirements prior to taking the CAP examination:
- Have a minimum of two years of direct full-time security professional work experience in one or more of the four domains of the ISC2 CAP CBK.
- Valid professional experience includes the direct application of appropriate Certification and Accreditation, auditor, consultant, vendor, investigator or instructor.
- Attest to the truth of his or her assertions regarding professional experience, and legally commit to abide by the ISC2 Code of Ethics.
- Answer four questions regarding criminal history and related background.
- Submit a properly completed and executed Endorsement Form.