Certified Authorization Professional Certification
ISC2 Certified Authorization Professional: CAP certification is an advanced-level certification designed to ensure skills and knowledge required for IT security professionals to involve in the process of authorizing and maintaining information systems. CAP exam objectives:
- Selection of security controls
- Security control assessment
- Monitoring of security controls
- Security control implementation
- Information system authorization
- Risk Management Framework (RMF)
- Categorization of information systems
CAP training validates work experience and knowledge to demonstrate technical knowledge, skills, and abilities to effectively apply the Risk Management Framework against globally accepted standards. uCertify provides study guide for CAP exam.
Sorry, we do not have any courses based on your selection criteria, please broaden your criteria, select from below or suggest a course.
Thank you for your suggetion. We will get back to you soon.
Suggest a Course
Requirements for ISC2 Certified Authorization Professional Certification
The certification requires you to pass only one exam: CAP - Certified Authorization Professional Certification.
Candidates must meet the following requirements prior to taking the CAP examination:
- Have a minimum of two years of direct full-time security professional work experience in one or more of the four domains of the ISC2 CAP CBK.
- Valid professional experience includes the direct application of appropriate Certification and Accreditation, auditor, consultant, vendor, investigator or instructor.
- Attest to the truth of his or her assertions regarding professional experience, and legally commit to abide by the ISC2 Code of Ethics.
- Answer four questions regarding criminal history and related background.* Submit a properly completed and executed Endorsement Form.