Our Customers are talking!
I would definitely recommend this CAP prepkit for a newcomer to the ISC-2 certification realm. It lays the basic details and covers all the topics needed by a CAP aspirant, and I can surely say that you can pass the exam with this prepkit alone.N.Srikantam
This prepkit as well as the others in the series really helped me pass my exams. Of all the things I purchased Practice questions, Mock tests, tutorials and exercises were really great. I can surely say that this is the best exam guide for the CPS and CAP exam. You really don't need anything else.Bobby Torrens
All Thanks to ucertify.... I achieved my ISC-2 CAP certification with their prepkit. I really like the sample questions and detailed study notes which are really comprehensive and easy to learn.Harry Thomas
Certified Authorization Professional Certification
The ISC2's CAP or Certified Authorization Professional certification is an advance level certification specifically designed to certify advance skills required for certifying and accrediting security of information systems. Specifically, this credential applies to those responsible for formalizing processes used to assess risk and establish security requirements. The CAP exam objectives are intended to measure a candidate's ability to work as a junior/middle/higher level Certification and Accreditation Professionals.More ...
Requirements for ISC2 Certified Authorization Professional Certification
The certification requires you to pass only one exam:
- CAP - Certified Authorization Professional Certification
Candidates must meet the following requirements prior to taking the CAP examination:
- Have a minimum of two years of direct full-time security professional work experience in one or more of the four domains of the ISC2 CAP CBK.
- Valid professional experience includes the direct application of appropriate Certification and Accreditation, auditor, consultant, vendor, investigator or instructor.
- Attest to the truth of his or her assertions regarding professional experience, and legally commit to abide by the ISC2 Code of Ethics.
- Answer four questions regarding criminal history and related background.
- Submit a properly completed and executed Endorsement Form.