CompTIA Security+ Certification
CompTIA's Security+ certification is an international, vendor-neutral certification designed to ensure foundation-level security skills and proficiency for security and organization professionals to identify risk, participate in risk mitigation activities, provide infrastructure, information, operational, and application security. CompTIA Security+ exam objectives:
- Network Security
- Threats and Vulnerabilities
- Application, Data and Host Security
- Compliance and Operational Security
- Access Control and Identity Management
CompTIA Security+ training program certifies aptitude and proficiency in the field of: network infrastructure, system security, organizational security, and access control. uCertify provides CompTIA Security+ study guide for SY0-401 exam.
Requirements for CompTIA's Security+ Certification
- Minimum of 2 years experience in IT administration with a focus on security.
- Day-to-day technical information security experience.
- Comprehensive knowledge of security concerns and implementation including the topics mentioned under CompTIA Security+ exam objectives.