The Microsoft test 70-502 measures an individual’s ability to develop and implement Windows-based applications based on the Windows Presentation Foundation technology by using Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5. The individual must have a sound knowledge of Visual Studio 2008. Before taking the 70-502 test, you should practice the following:
- Select an application type and manage its responsiveness.
- Configure event handling, commands, page-based navigation, and application settings.
- Select and configure content controls, item controls, and layout panels.
- Integrate Windows Forms controls into a WPF application.
- Create user and custom controls.
- Create and display two-dimensional and three-dimensional graphics.
- Create and manipulate documents.