Q. What is the 70-631 exam?
A. The 70-631 TS:Microsoft Windows SharePoint Services 3.0, Configuring exam is designed for the IT professionals who configure and deploy Windows SharePoint Services 3.0. The professionals should have experience in configuring Windows SharePoint related technologies.
Q. What are the prerequisites for the 70-631 exam?
A. There is no prerequisite for taking the test 70-631. However, it is recommended that should have minimum of one year of experience in configuring Windows SharePoint related technologies
The Microsoft test 70-552 is designed to measure an individual’s ability and skills in MCPD Windows development by using the Microsoft .NET Framework. Before taking the 70-552 test, you should practice the following:
- Develop .NET Framework applications by using system types, generics, collections, and specialization collections.
- Develop .NET Framework applications by implementing interfaces that comply with standard contracts.
- Control interactions between .NET Framework application components by using events and delegates.
- Implement service processes and application domains in .NET Framework applications.
- Develop multithreaded .NET Framework applications.
Q. What is the 70-552 exam?
A. Microsoft’s 70-552 exam is designed to test your knowledge of the Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0 fundamentals, which includes developing applications, implementing service processes, application domains, embedding configuration, diagnostic, management, and installation features into a .NET Framework application. The 70-552 exam tests your knowledge and measures your ability to have in-depth skills and knowledge of Windows Forms technology and have expertise in data access in Microsoft Windows applications. The 70-552 exam also measures your skills that include developing and designing Web applications, designing and developing a user interface, designing and developing a component, designing and developing an application framework, deploying and supporting an application, and testing and stabilizing an application.
Q. What are the prerequisites for the 9A0-094 exam?
A.There are no prerequisites for the 9A0-094 exam.
Q. What credit does the 9A0-094 exam provide?
A. On successful completion of the exam, you will be an Adobe Certified Expert (ACE), Adobe Photoshop CS4.
Q. What is the Project+ (PK0-002) exam?
A. The CompTIA Project+ certification is an international, vendor-neutral certification that covers the entire project life cycle from initiation and planning through execution, acceptance, support and closure. CompTIA Project+ gives project managers the skills necessary to complete projects on time and within budget, and creates a common project management language among project team members.
Q. What are the prerequisites for the PK0-002 exam?
A. There is no prerequisite for taking the test PK0-002. However, it is recommended that CompTIA Project+ candidates should have at least One year experience of practical project management.
Q. What is the CompTIA A+ Essentials (220-701) exam?
A. CompTIA A+ Essentials (220-701) is measures the necessary competencies of an entry-level IT professional and skills identified in CompTIA A+ Essentials (220-701). The CompTIA A+ certification, is the industry standard for computer support technicians. The latest version of CompTIA A+ is CompTIA A+ 2009 Edition. Two exams are necessary to be certified: CompTIA A+ Essentials (220-701); and CompTIA A+ Practical Application (220-702).
Q. What are the prerequisites for the CompTIA A+ Essentials (220-701) exam?
A. None. Both 220-701 and 220-702 exams are required to be passed for getting the A+ certification.
Microsoft’s 70-642 test is designed to measure your ability to accomplish the technical tasks of configuring and maintaining Windows 2008 network infrastructure. This exam is meant for IT professionals who are working or want to work in a typically complex computing environment of medium-to-large organizations. Before taking the test 70-642, you should practice the following:
- Install Windows Server 2008 on two networked computers. During installation, through Setup, create a partition on the hard disks on which you should install Windows Server 2008 as a stand-alone server in a workgroup.
- Configure IPv4 and IPv6 addressing.
The Microsoft exam 77-603 measures an individual’s ability to create, format, collaborate and deliver presentations in Microsoft PowerPoint2007. Before taking the 77-603 exam, you should practice the following:
- Create a new presentation by using blank presentations, templates, existing presentation and Microsoft Office Word Outline 2007.
- Create and change the presentation elements.
- Insert and format textboxes.
- Insert hyperlinks and media clips.
- Apply built-in animations.
- Create custom animations.
- Create SmartArt diagram.
- Insert illustrations and shapes.
- Insert and modify charts.
- Insert and modify tables.
- Insert and modify comments.
Microsoft has specified more than twenty objectives for the 77-603 exam, which are grouped under four topics. The following are the key skills that an individual should posses before taking the 77-603 exam:
- Creating presentations
- Customizing slide master and its elements
- Arranging slides
- Inserting and formatting text boxes
- Manipulating text
- Adding and linking existing content to presentations
- Applying and customizing animation
- Creating and modifying SmartArt diagrams
The CompTIA exam 220-702 is meant for entry-level computer technicians. In order to achieve CompTIA A+ certification, a candidate must register for and pass the CompTIA A+ Essentials (220-701) and CompTIA A+ Practical Application (220-702) exams. However, those who have already achieved A+ certification on 2006 version can upgrade by taking only the A+ Bridge exam (BR0-003). CompTIA A+ Practical Application (220-702) is an extension of the knowledge and skills identified in 220-701, with more of a “hands-on” orientation focused on scenarios in which troubleshooting and tools must be applied to resolve problems. The CompTIA A+ (2009) certification measures the necessary competencies of an entry-level IT professional with at least 500 hours of hands-on experience in the lab or field. It tests for the fundamentals of computer technology, networking and security, as well as the communication skills and professionalism now required of all entry-level IT professionals.