Q. What is the pre-requisite for taking the test 70-297?
A. The test is appropriate for you if you are working or want to work in a typically complex computing environment of medium-to-large organizations. There are no specific prerequisites for this test, although it is recommended that you have at least one year of experience implementing and administering network operating systems in network environments.
Q. What certification does it provide?
Q. What is the pre-requisite for taking the test 70-294?
A. The test is appropriate for you if you are working or want to work in a typically complex computing environment of medium-to-large organizations. There are no specific prerequisites for this test, although it is recommended that you should have at least one year of experience in implementing and administering network operating systems in network environments.
Q. What certificate does it provide?
Developing applications that use system types and collections
- Use the CausesValidation property of the ImageButton class to set a value to indicate whether validation is performed on a Web server control when an ImageButton control is clicked.
- Installation packages are created for deploying a Web application by using a Web Setup project. A merge module project is used for components to be added to the application.
- Use the Web Setup project and Deployment project to create installation packages for the deployment of Web-based applications such as XML Web services, Web applications etc., to a Web server.
- Use a RequiredFieldValidator control to check whether or not an input control contains a value.
- Use a RegularExpressionValidator control to check whether or not the value entered into a form field matches the pattern specified by a regular expression.
Creating and Managing Microsoft Windows Services, Serviced Components, .NET Remoting Objects, and XML Web Services
- The SessionID property of the HttpSessionState class identifies an active ASP.NET session by using a unique session ID.
- The Process.Start method is used to start a Windows application and is registered in the system registry on a computer.
- A constructor is used to create an object that is an instance of a class. It has the same name as the class in which it resides.
- A sealed class is a class that cannot be derived from. Sealed classes are primarily used to prevent unintended derivation.
- If a class derives from the ServiceBase class, the OnCustomCommand method is executed when the Service Control Manager (SCM) passes a custom command to the service. This method is used to specify actions when a command with the specified parameter value occurs.
The Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP) certification is designed for individuals who implement a Microsoft technology or product as part of a business solution in an organization. The MCP certification is used to measure the technical proficiency and expertise of candidates. The requirements for each MCP certification are different and are specific to the product. A candidate who has passed any current certification exam (any exam that has not retired) as of October 1, 1998, will earn the Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP) credential.
What are the job roles for MCP certified professionals?
MCP certification prepares you for different job roles in the IT and networking fields. Some of the job roles that are suitable for Microsoft Certified Professionals (MCPs) are as follows:
- For Networking and System Administration: systems engineer, systems administrator, network administrator, information systems administrator, technical support engineers, systems analysts, network analysts and technical consultants. Related certification are MCSA and MCSE.
- For Database Administration: database administrators, analysts, and developers. Related certification are MCDBA, MCTS and MCITP.
- For Help Desk and Customer Support: technical support specialists, PC support specialists, help desk technician and customer support representatives. Related certification is MCDST.
- For Programming and Web Development: programmer, software developer, software engineer, web developer or systems analyst, application developer, enterprise applications developer, software architect, and consultant.
What are the requirements for becoming MCP?
To get MCP certification, you have to take one mandatory test related to your field of expertise.
What are the benefits of having MCP certification?
The MCP certification proves expertise on the Microsoft products and technologies. Professionals holding the MCP certification are preferred by the employers and they also get preference in promotions. It is helpful for professionals who have entry-level certification in related technologies to upgrade their credentials and get recognition from the industry. And most importantly, on average, an MCP certified person gets more salary than persons having the same job profile.
How this certification helps employers?