uCertify has recently released Pearson: MCSA 70-740 Cert Guide for Microsoft 70-740 exam. This course provides complete coverage for 70-740 exam and includes topics such as installing, upgrading, and migrating to Windows Server 2016; installing and configuring Nano; working with images; disks and volumes; server storage; Hyper-V networking, managing containers, and much more. Each topic contains exercises, flashcards & quizzes. There is no limit to the number of times learners can attempt these. Exercises come with detailed remediation, which ensures that learners are confident on the topic before proceeding. Flashcards help master the key concepts and glossary defines the key terms.
Microsoft 70-740 exam focuses primarily on installing, storing, and computing features and functionality available in Windows Server 2016. It covers general installation tasks and considerations and the installation and configuration of Nano Server, in addition to the creation and management of images for deployment. It also covers local and server storage solutions, including the configuration of disks and volumes, data deduplication, high availability, disaster recovery, storage spaces direct, and failover clustering solutions and covers Hyper-V and containers, along with the maintenance and monitoring of servers in physical and computing environments.
So, give a boost to your career by kick-starting your preparation for Microsoft 70-740 exam now.
Information Systems Audit and Control Association (ISACA) offers certification exam that validates to satisfy the demand for experienced information security managers. ISACA certification is the proof that you have the proficiency and skills to safeguard the organization against increasing threats. The ISACA’s four available credentials concentrate on the key feature of organization security, which renders this certification so desirable. Let’s see the three most important benefits of ISACA certification:
- ISACA certification enhances your career skills, job profile and pay scale: At present, ISACA certification is a peerless assessment to assess the professional’s skills to meet the challenges of the modern enterprise. The professionals who earn this certification help their organization to have the knowledge of business risk and technical understanding to execute suitable IS controls. Those who earn ISACA certification are among the highest paid IT professionals. As per the data from Global Knowledge’s 2017 IT Skills and Salary Survey, the three of ISACA credentials: CRISC, CISM and CISSP are placed among the top ten highest paying certifications.
- ISACA certification signifies a symbol of knowledge and competence as a security professional: ISACA certified professionals have a better understanding of IT risk and how it can affect the overall organization. Such professionals can develop efficacious plans to reduce risk. They establish an important prospect and can set the norms for the enterprise.
- Employers prefer to hire ISACA certified professionals: ISACA certified professionals bring skills in the organization by demonstrating an assessable standard of proficiency, pursuing continuing education, and complying the standard of ethical conduct as signified by ISACA.
So, start your preparation for ISACA certification now to enhance your career prospects and pay scale.
uCertify updated its Java live lab by adding 94 live labs in it. This live lab helps you to gain hands-on expertise in Oracle 1Z0-808 and 1Z0-809 exam by focussing on all the objectives of 1Z0-808 and 1Z0-809 exam. It validates the expertise and technical knowledge required for Java, generics and collections, I/O fundamentals, file I/O, concurrency, JDBC, lambdas and much more.
A live lab is a real computer equipment, networked together and conveniently accessible over the internet using virtualization. A live-lab has equipment such as a computer, server, switch or router in it that a user is free to configure.The live lab can be used to supplement training as it is an inexpensive and safe way to explore and learn.
As is mentioned above, Java Live Lab provides skills and understanding of 2 exams: Oracle 1Z0-808 and 1Z0-809. The Oracle 1Z0-808 exam covers Java basics, Java data types, array, loop constructs, methods, encapsulation and so on and 1Z0-809 exam covers functional programming; basics of object-oriented programming; application of knowledge in database work, and so on.
Here you are getting the opportunity to prepare for two exams from one course. So, start the preparation now, with uCertify!
uCertify has recently released Art of Software Testing course. The course provides practical information on software testing and is intended for professional programmers, project managers, programming and computer science students. The course helps its audiences to increase their knowledge of testing techniques and gain the required industrial proficiency in software testing.
Lately, there have been new development systems, languages with built-in tools, and programmers who are used to developing more on the fly. However, testing continues to play an important part in any software development project. As per these facts, you can expect that program testing has also been refined into an exact science but this is not true. In fact, less is known about software testing as compared to other aspects of software development. This is one of the most important reasons that we have introduced this course. We have heard professors and teaching assistants saying that their students after graduation move into the industry without any substantial knowledge of testing a program. Thus, the purpose of our course is to fill these lacunas for the professional programmers and the computer science students. As we mentioned earlier, the art of software testing course is more practical than theoretical. Although it is possible to discuss program testing in a theoretical way, the course is intended to be practical. Thus, we have not included many topics related to program testing, like mathematically proving the correctness of a program.
So, start learning the art of software testing with uCertify’s Art of Software Testing course.
“I am thankful to uCertify for facilitating with the course (1Z0-808). As a Java Developer, for me, the course content, code pattern and the explanation are very important. I have gone through the uCertify Materials, Exams and Cards, the kind of course and questions they have designed is very intuitive in terms of getting certification.”
To read the complete post, click here.
We feel delighted with such customer reviews. It encourages us to do better so that our customers get the best.
To know more about Prashant Jha, click here.
At uCertify, we provide you a rich library of 400+ titles that includes courses, simulators, live-lab, video-tutorials, test-preps, assessments, and much more. uCertify is the developer of uCertify LEARN, a highly interactive, cloud-based and device-enabled, teaching and learning management platform for online, anywhere, anytime, competency based learning. The uCertify platform is equally effective for self-paced, instructor-led or blended learning. Follow the 3 simple steps to achieve your career goals, with us:
1. Find the best-suited courses, prepare, and earn the certification: Explore our rich library, select the best-suited courses and then start the preparation for the certification exam.uCertify brings all available learning resources for a topic in one place so that the learner can efficiently learn without going to multiple places. Challenge questions are embedded in the chapters so learners can attempt those while they are learning about that particular topic. This helps them grasp the concepts better because they can go over it again right away which improves learning. Learners can do Flashcards, Exercises, Quizzes and Labs related to each chapter. At the end of every lesson, uCertify courses guide the learners on the path they should follow. All these provide an effective understanding of the subject and getting a better learning outcome which helps in passing the certification exam.
2. Let us know a little about yourself: Do complete your profile on our page which will help us in knowing your preferred time zones, your language. We would be able to customize the start and end date of your preparation and your course recommendations.
3. Download uCertify App: Connect with us to make your learning easy.
You can go through our courses, attempt exercises, quizzes, flashcards, and much more anytime and anywhere.
Gear up and prepare for your certification exams with uCertify!
uCertify has updated 75 exam based questions in Cybersecurity Analyst (CSA+) course which provides you with better testing of the subject and will help you to gain hands-on expertise in CompTIA CS0-001 certification exam. The course covers all the objectives of a CS0-001 exam and includes topics such as assessing information security risk, analyzing the threat landscape, analyzing attacks on computing and networking environment, analyzing post-attack techniques and much more.
CompTIA Cybersecurity Analyst (CSA+) certification exam is an international, vendor-neutral credential designed for IT security analysts, vulnerability analysts, or threat intelligence analysts to configure and use threat detection tools; perform data analysis; and interpret the results to identify vulnerabilities, threats, and risks to an organization with the end goal of securing and protecting applications and systems within an organization.
So, be prepared to start your prep with uCertify’s updated Cybersecurity Analyst (CSA+) course.
In the area of education, assessment refers to various ways or tools educators use for the measurement of the students’ achievement of the learning outcomes. The motive of assessments is to strengthen learning and also to assess the course. Through the process of assessment, the students, as well as instructors, gain the relevant information needed to adjust learning and teaching and improve themselves which helps them in gaining a better understanding of the subject matter.
Assessments in any training can be used by the students as a method to evaluate the information that has been exposed to and improve themselves. It gives them a chance to think hard about the correct answer. With its help, the student can gain expertise in the subject and explain the correct answers. The assessments ensure that the learner is able to grasp the content and getting its full benefit. The assessment helps students know immediately what they did wrong and also the topics they need to focus on and improve. The instructor is also able to analyze and thus it is less time-consuming.
Thus, indeed assessment helps in the better evaluation of the subject matter and improve in less time. But the learners also need to take the feedbacks positively so that they improve the areas of their weaknesses and get the effective learning outcome.
Digital learning is the method of learning with the help of technology or platform that makes effective use of technology. The area of learning is going to watch a rise in the use of digital elements because the mindset of the users is inclined towards it as digital learning includes more content and is interactive and easy to explore.
Digital learning technologies help users get the grip of the contents more quickly and entirely. They connect themselves to the content and also gain hands-on experience in the subject matter. It is both users as well as instructor friendly, time-saving and creates prospects beyond the limits of our imagination.
With digital learning, the students learn more efficiently as they get rapid feedback regarding their skills and knowledge on the subject matter. This also helps instructors because they can easily analyze where the candidate is lagging behind. Apart from this, assessment, simulations, practice labs, videos, test-prep and so on provide an affluent learning platform which helps in the fuller understanding of concepts. Glossary and online supports are additional benefits for better learning outcome.
Digital learning helps to learn with mastery. The user can set the speed to learn from a section before moving to another. Active engagement with instructors, discussions, easy to review materials, all these provides the best way of learning.
Digital learning has indeed proven its value along the learning dimensions. We can very well see the new possibilities in front of us. But still, other prospects are there which are beyond our imagination. So, start with the digital learning now, get its benefit and explore more probabilities!
We are honored to be part of a select group of CODiE 2017 finalists:
uCertify – uCertify LEARN
- Best Higher Education Learning Content Solution
- Best Corporate / Workforce Learning Solution
- Best Coding & Computational Thinking Solution
- Best College & Career Readiness Solution
- Best Higher Education LMS or Learning Platform
- Best Student Assessment Solution
- Best Education Cloud-Based Solution
- Best Educational App for a Mobile Device
uCertify/Pearson – uCertify LEARN with Pearson
- Best Instructional Solution in Other Curriculum Areas
uCertify/WGU – uCertify LEARN with WGU
- Best Learning Relationship Management Solution
Since 1986, the CODiE Awards have recognized excellence by honoring the software and information industry’s leading products and services. Currently, SIIA members are voting and results will be announced on July 26, 2017.