Everyone is having their account on social media platforms for the public interactions. The social media platforms can cause damage sometimes if you are not attentive to your security. Surveys say that nearly one out of five Facebook accounts are hacked. Sometimes, it’s not just our mates playing harmless pranks either, with a significant proportion of respondents saying they’d had abusive messages, hoaxes, scams, or other offensive material posted from their account without their knowledge.
Here are the three questions that arise in everyone’s mind when it comes to online privacy?
- Who shares their social media posts with the world?
There are three most popular social media platforms Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. 20% of people have a profile on Facebook and 10% don’t even know if their profile is private or public. 60% of us have profiles on Twitter and 15% don’t know if their profile is public or private. 47%people leave their Instagram profile on the public.
- How many people have had their account hacked?
You will get shocked to know that one in five (18%) know they’ve had their account hacked at least once. There is a huge amount of 54% harmful content have posted from the profiles getting hacked. Surveys show that in 43% cases friends are involved in hacking activities.
- Are we protecting our data from Spammers and Hackers?
You can protect your data by using private mode, erasing cookies, VPNs. Surveys prove that 4 out of 5 people have never used a VPN. 61% don’t even know about it. 23% of us have never erased cookies.
It is required to know about the data security and the methods related to it. You can have cybersecurity and information security certifications that will improve your skills. uCertify offers the study guide for the preparation of certification exams.
Do not forget to check out the Presidents’ Day sale going on and avail 20% discount on all the courses. Use the promo code PD20 while checking out.
Want to learn about the Computer Forensics? Try uCertify Computer Forensics Investigations performance-based labs to get a complete understanding of computer forensics. The study guide contains 15+ performance-based labs that simulate real-world, hardware, software & command line interface environments and can be mapped to any text-book, course & training. The labs provide an understanding of fundamental concepts of computer forensics, its scope, and many more with the help of real-world scenarios. The course is designed in such a way that it can be helpful for anyone with an interest in computer forensics. The labs offer an understanding of topics:
- Case Studies
- Mac Forensics
- Mobile Forensics
- Network Forensics
- Online Investigations
- Photograph Forensics
- Handling Computer Hardware
- Documenting the Investigation
- Accessibility of Digital Evidence
- The Scope of Computer Forensics
- Windows Operating and File Systems
- Acquiring Evidence in a Computer Forensics Lab
Computer Forensics is fast becoming one of the most beneficial forms of investigation available to legal proceedings. In this day and age, almost everyone will use a computer or mobile phone at some point in the day, so it is highly likely that most crimes or breaches of privacy will come into contact with one or the other. Some of the benefits of incorporating computer forensics in the forensic accounting engagements include:
- The ability to reduce or even eliminate sampling risk.
- Quick identification and extraction of certain risk criteria from the entire data population for further analysis.
- Identifying trends of which company personnel, consultants, and forensic accountants were unaware.
So, get complete knowledge about the Computer Forensics fundamentals with the uCertify course. The knowledge about the topics will help you enhance your career prospects with great jobs. Do not forget to check out the Presidents’ Day sale going on and avail 20% discount on all the courses. Use the promo code PD20 while checking out.
uCertify offers CompTIA Security+ SY0-501 course and performance-based labs for the CompTIA Security+ certification exam. Performance-based labs simulate real-world, hardware, software & command-line interface environments and can be mapped to any text-book, course & training. The study guide provides complete coverage of exam objectives including networking, malware and attacks, vulnerability and penetration testing, protocols, and risk management. The cert guide also contains some newly added topics in the exam such as command line tools, Linux, programming and development concepts, mobile devices, embedded systems. The study guide is designed so that you can get all the necessary skills and knowledge about the exam topics. The course covers the topics such as:
- Analyzing Risks
- Identifying Security Threats
- Implementing Cryptography
- Ensuring Business Continuity
- Addressing Security Incidents
- Managing Identity and Access
- Implementing Network Security
- Conducting Security Assessments
- Implementing Operational Security
- Implementing Host and Software Security
The study guide offers following features:
- 12+ Lessons
- 128+ Quizzes
- 676+ Lessons
- 2+ Full-length Tests
- 70+ Pre-assessments
- 70+ Post-assessments
- 41+ Performance-based Labs
About The Exam
CompTIA Security+ certification exam is a government approved, globally acknowledged, vendor-neutral credential that is demanded by most of the industries these days. The certification provides knowledge and skills required to install and configure systems to secure applications, networks, and devices; perform threat analysis and respond with appropriate mitigation techniques; participate in risk mitigation activities; and operate with an awareness of applicable policies, laws, and regulations. CompTIA Security+ exam objectives are:
- Network Security
- Threats and Vulnerabilities
- Application, Data, and Host Security
- Compliance and Operational Security
- Access Control and Identity Management
So, are you ready for the CompTIA Security+ certification? You can make that true with the uCertify study guide. Do not forget to check out the Presidents’ Day sale going on and avail 20% discount on all the courses. Use the promo code PD20 while checking out.
Herinasandratra Ratiarimalala is an enthusiastic Information Technology Professional with an enormous passion for Networking & Server Admin. He is a student at University of Antananarivo.
He recently accessed our 1Z0-803 : Java SE 7 Programmer I course and has provided the following feedback that we are more than happy to share:
We are working on all the areas of improvement mentioned by him to provide a better user experience.
Noman Ibne Mimad is an enthusiastic Information Technology Professional with an enormous passion for Networking & Server Admin. He has experience in wide range of server, network and storage technologies. He provides technical skills and troubleshooting support in a variety of environments, applications, and products. He has earned 2 IT certifications namely: ITIL and CCNA.
He recently accessed our Cisco CCNA 200-125 course and has provided the following feedback that we are more than happy to share:
“uCertify has a number of certification courses, I took CCNA course and was really impressed by the features of the platform and the course. The course had very good content and was very comprehensive, The explanation of the important topics was very deeply explained. I really like it, and will definitely study more courses from uCertify.
We are working on all the areas of improvement mentioned by him to provide a better user experience. You can check out the complete post here. To know more about Mr. Noman, you can contact him via his LinkedIn profile.
You have only last 24 hours left to avail 20% site-wide off at uCertify Presidents’ Day Sale. So, hurry up, visit our award-winning e-learning platform of 400+ titles, pick up your desired course, and start your prep. Don’t forget to enter the promo code PD20 while checking out!
Today, if you are not promoting your brand on social media platforms, they are not well represented online. Ignoring social media can decrease your opportunity for interaction with customers, leaders, and marketers, which costs you engagement and web traffic as a whole. In 2014, 92% of marketers claimed that social media marketing was important for their business. 80% of the marketers indicated that their efforts increased traffic to their website.
Here are the main three social media marketing skills that are required in today’s market.
1. Creativity: One of the most critical aspects of social media marketing is creativity. Studies show 21% of social media users unfollow a brand if the content shared is not engaging. To keep your followers attached, marketers will need to find new and engaging ideas every time, creative initiatives, and campaigns. From Facebook contest to viral videos, social media marketers will need to think of innovative ways to stand apart from the millions of others on social media.
2. Content Curation: Content curation plays an important role in social media marketing for the business that does not create new content each time. Content curation tells you when to share, what to share and how to share. It is important that your content is related to the customer so that they give time in reading them.
3. Writing: From creating the Facebook post to crafting your tweet, writing stands as an essential part of a social media marketer’s job profile. If headlines aren’t magnetic or captivating enough, then you can never motivate people to read the article. Social media marketers need to be able to write web content that is easy to skim and visually appealing with headlines, shorter paragraphs, and bullets for increasing the customer engagements.
You can improve your social media marketing skills with the uCertify study guide on CIW Social Media Strategist certification. This will help you enhance your skills and enhance your career prospects. Do not forget to check out the Presidents’ Day sale going on and avail 20% discount on all the courses. Use the promo code PD20 while checking out.
Enhance your skills in Web development with PHP and MySQL course and performance-based labs. Performance-based labs simulate real-world, hardware, software & command line interface environments and can be mapped to any text-book, course & training. The study guide provides knowledge and skills of the topics such as Web application security; MySQL administration; networks and protocol functions; image generation; debugging and logging; authentication and personalization with the real-world scenarios. The course and labs are designed for the professionals working in the field of software development with the PHP language in focus.
The course and labs cover the following areas:
- Using Arrays
- Object-oriented PHP
- Debugging and Logging
- Sorting and Retrieving Data
- Creating Your Web Database
- Error and Exception Handling
- Designing Your Web Database
- Web Application Security Risks
- Advanced MySQL Programming
- Advanced MySQL Administration
- Building a Secure Web Application
- Internationalization and Localization
- Reusing Code and Writing Functions
- Working With Your MySQL Database
- String Manipulation and Regular Expressions
- Implementing Authentication Methods with PHP
The course comes with the following learning resources:
- 33+ Lessons
- 240+ Quizzes
- 170+ Flashcards
- 100+ Pre-assessments
- 100+ Post-assessments
- 60+ Performance-based Labs
There is a lot of scope in the field of web development these days. The number of websites on the internet is increasing each day, the field of internet marketing is growing and expanding at a fast pace. Therefore, all the IT companies are hiring PHP developers with some knowledge and experience. Thus, it is highly recommended that these professionals get some PHP training that will give them practical knowledge and also help them make a bright career.
Enroll in the uCertify study guide for the PHP and MySQL training. The study guide all the topics related to PHP web development. Do not forget to check out the Presidents’ Day sale going on and avail 20% discount on all the courses. Use the promo code PD20 while checking out.
uCertify is offering Adobe Dreamweaver Creative Cloud course for Adobe Dreamweaver CC certification exam. The study guide focuses on the objectives of Dreamweaver CC exam and provides skills to create web pages, focusing on the content, styling, and designing. The course also provides the knowledge to maintain and administer the website with Dreamweaver site and page management tools that will help you to reflect your content and designing skills. The cert guide offers hands-on expertise in the following areas:
- Formatting Web Pages
- Managing Website Files
- Graphic Design Elements
- Web Accessibility Standards
- Creating Layouts and Forms
- Creating Reusable Site Assets
- Identifying Websites Requirements
- Creating Websites and Web Pages
- Creating Tables and Importing Contents
- Project Management Phases and Issues
- Integrating Media Files with Dreamweaver
- Linking Web Pages and Sending Websites to the Server
The course comes with the following learning resources:
- 21+ Lessons
- 106+ Quizzes
- 100+ Exercises
- 78+ Flashcards
- 2+ Full-length Tests
- 15+ Pre-assessments
- 40+ Post-assessments
About The Exam
ACE: Adobe Certified Expert Dreamweaver training program covers knowledge and skills required for site architecture, coding pages, designing page layouts, and formatting page elements with CS6. Adobe Dreamweaver exam objectives are as follows:
- Defining a Site
- Launching a Site
- Laying out Pages
- Writing HTML Code
- Creating Web Pages
- Navigating the Workspace
- Adding and Managing Links
- Adding and Formatting Text
- Working with Mobile Devices
- Adding Images and Rich Media
- Working with Templates and Library Items
- Working with Cascading Style Sheets (CSS)
Professionals willing to take this exam should be familiar with web standards and are able to render pages in modern web browsers. A knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, as well as IDEs for hand coding, is also suggested. So, enroll in the uCertify course without wasting your time. Do not forget to check out the Presidents’ Day sale going on and avail 20% discount on all the courses. Use the promo code PD20 while checking out.
We are delighted to announce that we have extended our Presidents’ Day Sale till 23rd February, 2018. Don’t miss your chance to get 20% site-wide discount. Check out our rich library of 400+ titles, select the best courses to accelerate your career trajectory. Use promocode PD20 while checking out. Rush now, offer valid till Feb 23rd, 2018.