- Best Student Assessment Solution
- Best Virtual Learning Solution
- Best Instructional Solution in Other Curriculum Areas
- Best Corporate Learning/Workforce Development Solution
- Best Post secondary Learning Solution
Monday to Friday, February 17 to 21
Presidents’ Day is Monday, Feb 17. Save additional 20% with huge Presidents’ Day deals on all uCertify courses. Choose test prep courses for over 300 exams, covering all major IT and project management certifications.
Select a course and use following discount code in shopping cart: “president20″
This offer is valid from February 17, 2014 to February 21, 2014. So hurry before it runs out!!
Happy learning and good luck with your certifications,
Your uCertify Team
4000 Pimlico Drive #114-294, CA
If you do not wish to receive e-mails about events, news, surveys, or product updates, unsubscribe.
Buy 2 or more Courses and Save upto 40%
uCertify is having a Christmas sale. Buy uCertify Courses, Test Prep and newly released Labs at deeply discounted prices, pass your exam and give your career a boost in 2014.
uCertify wishes you a happy and prosperous New Year!
This sale starts from 22/12/2013 and lasts till 27/12/2013. Happy Shopping & Happy Learning!
Click here to view this Christmas offer online.
uCertify has some awesome offers for you this Thanksgiving! This is the best way to spend your savings. Check out these incredible offers and provide us an opportunity to serve you! Nobody can afford to miss uCertify’s Thanksgiving Sale.
uCertify wishes our customers a very happy Thanksgiving! Have a look at some of our exciting treats:
HURRY! The offer is valid from November 25, 2013 to December 3, 2013 !
CALIFORNIA, November 25, 2013-uCertify has great offers for you on this Thanksgiving! Get your certifications without making out of pocket expenses. Check out the incredible offers to come across interesting deals. So, grab the deals with our exciting offers. uCertify wishes our customers a very happy Thanksgiving!
HURRY! The offer is valid from November 25, 2013 to December 3, 2013!
Order Now and Get Benefited. Click on the link below for more information on this sale: https://www.ucertify.com/cart/selectadeal.php
CALIFORNIA, November 16, 2013- LPI has released its latest exam 117-300 Senior Level Mixed Environment. The two exams- 117-301 and 117-302 has been merged into one exam 117-300.
What’s cover in 300 Exam?
The LPI-300 exam replaces both the exams and also provides the designation of LPIC-3 Mixed Environment. LPI-300 exam is available from Oct 1, 2013 and has given freedom to candidate to take any one of the exam from 300 series to attain LPI-3 certification. Candidates must have LPIC-2 certification to achieve LPIC-3 certification. Candidates can take LPIC-2 exams in any order and any one exam from LPIC-3 exams to gain LPIC-3 certification. Passing any one exam as 300(replaces 301 and 302), 303 or 304 is the essential requirement for this certification.
Candidates should have experience for using LDAP to integrate with Unix services and Windows services, including Samba, PAM, NSS, Active Directory.
LPI certification exams 301 and 302 are slated to retire by this year-end. Professionals willing to take this certification should register before 31st December, 2013 as after the specified retirement date, the certification will no longer be valid.
uCertify provides test prep for 117-301 and 117-302 exams. Candidates who have already scheduled their 301 and 302 exams, can buy uCertify Test Prep and pass their exam before December 31, 2013. To buy the test prep, candidates can visit:
uCertify is going to release Test Prep for LPI 117-300 exam very soon!
Microsoft’s exam 77-418 (Microsoft Word 2013) replaces Word 2010. This exam comes up with various new features included in the MS Office 2013.The primary objective of the exam is to provide specialization of Microsoft Office 2013. It measures your abilities on the following technical skills:
- Managing and creating word document
- Insert and format objects
- Creating tables and lists
- Paragraphs, texts and formats
- Applying references
Word 2013 provides new and improved features for editing, managing, collaborating, spanning document. These advanced features by Microsoft include the following:
· Online Connectivity of Documents: Microsoft Word Web App enables user to present their word document online. For this you must sign into your Microsoft Account to use this feature. The interface support candidates while making their presentation. Pictures, videos can directly be attached to the document from the websites such as You Tube, Bing Video search etc.
· Added Applications: Useful applications have been added to the improved Word 2013 to bring more and more creativity in the document presentation. Now you can use Merriam-Webster Dictionary and eFax app for Word 2013 while creating and managing document.
· New Designing Tab: Complete word document can be formatted with this new designing tab. Microsoft office 2013 comes with new formatting options with proper sequential arrangement of all the features for stylizing a document in one tab which was missing in earlier versions of word 2007 and 2010.
· New Improved Collaboration: It becomes difficult to collaborate with other on the word document and conversation becomes a tough job as every statement is quickly considered as new comment by the ‘Words Comment’ tool. It has become easier in MS Word 2013 to reply to a comment within the comment by clicking the ‘Comment Reply’ button and it captures the complete comment into a single comment box which appears as a small bubble within the documents margin. Change tracking feature can also be locked and it can’t be unlocked unless provided with the correct password. Mark-up’s can be hidden with the new ‘Simple Mark-Up’ option.
· Editing and Opening PDF’s inside Word: Word 2013 comes with feature of editing PDF documents internally. It provides Editing text; tables or lists, re-sizing pictures, adding, removing and highlighting information are all possible as well. Word 2013 protects your PDF file and prevents it from the virus injected files.
· New Alignment Guides: This new feature helps in lining up images and helps to move images, Smart Arts, Clip Arts and Charts around a document. It is automatically shown when the object is lined up with other elements on the page. The guides also show you when the object is lined up to key page locations, such as the edge of the page and the left and right margins.
· Enhanced Reading Mode: Word 2013 has provided new way towards Reading Mode in a manner that all the required utilities only appear and useless utilities disappear from the view unless there is any use of them. This provides a lucid view and helps user to pay attention only to the required content .This mode can be activated via using proper mode from the word 2013.
The new MS Office provides variety of platforms to the candidates having basic and fundamental knowledge of word environment. It’s a new internet friendly word 2013 which enables user to prepare professional-looking reports, multi-column newsletters, resumes, and business correspondence.
Based on MOS certification, uCertify offers Prepkits approved by Microsoft through ProCert Labs quality testing. It assures that the candidates will receive the training and knowledge required to succeed. The Prepkit has been prepared according to the syllabus of the exams and it covers all the objectives. It includes interactive eBooks. There are hundreds of practical questions that will help you to prepare for real exams. The questions are followed by the answers with detailed explanations of both the correct and incorrect answer options. This gives the candidate a deep insight of the topic and the logic behind the correct answer. In addition to this, uCertify’s courses also include Interactive Quizzes, Flash Cards, How-tos and many more. There is Test history and Analytics reports that help the candidates to track their progress and plan for study in better way. For more information, please click here.
CALIFORNIA, November 1, 2013 – Zend has released its latest version of PHP 5.5 exam. The new PHP 5.5 certification provides the title “Zend Certified PHP Developer” This release introduces a new set of features for deploying PHP application along with the following:
* Upgraded PHP 5.3 packages to version 5.3.8.
* Introduced Zend Deployment
* Introduced Zend Server CLI tools
* Upgraded Zend Framework packages to version 1.11.10.
* Added MongoDB, Memcached and Cassandra PECL extensions
* Upgraded Microsoft Driver for PHP for SQL Server to version 2.0.1
The structure of this new certification has not primarily changed compared to the prior version based on PHP 5.3. Most of the topics remain similar, while some have been updated.
Zend PHP 5.3 certification exam is slated to retire by this year-end. Professionals willing to take this certification should register before 31st December, 2013 as after the specified retirement date the certification will no longer be valid.
uCertify provides test prep for 200-530 exam. Candidates who have already scheduled their PHP5.3 exam, they can buy uCertify Test Prep and pass their exam before December 31, 2013. To buy the test prep, candidates can visit:
uCertify is going to release Test Prep for PHP5.5 exam very soon!
LPI has announced a new release of Senior Level Mixed Environment Exam from October 1, 2013. Linux Professional Institute has made changes in its Senior Level Linux Professional Certification. The two exams– 117-301 and 117-302 has been merged into one exam 117-300. From October 1, 2013 candidates can choose any one exam from 300 series as 300 Mixed Environment, 303 Security or 304 High Availability and Virtualization to achieve Senior Level Linux Certification. The 301 and 302 exams are valid upto Dec 31 2013. Candidates who intend to take these exams must schedule and register their exam before December 31st 2013. This certification establishes your competence for well-defined Linux-related functions and easily demonstrates your competence to a potential contractor or employer. The certification helps you set out and follow a career path.
What’s cover in 300 Exam?
The LPI-300 exam replaces both the exams and also provides the designation of LPIC-3 Mixed Environment. LPI-300 exam will be available from Oct 1, 2013 and has given freedom to candidate to take any one of the exam from 300 series to attain LPI-3 certification. Candidates must have LPIC-2 certification to achieve LPIC-3 certification. Candidates can take LPIC-2 exams in any order and any one exam from LPIC-3 exams to gain LPIC-3 certification. Passing any one exam as 300(replaces 301 and 302), 303 or 304 is the essential requirement for this certification.
To pass LPIC-3 Mixed Environment Specialty following things are taken into consideration-
- Candidates should have several years of experience with installing and maintaining Linux on computers.
- Candidates should have integration experience with diverse technologies and operating systems
- Candidates should have professional experience and know advanced and enterprise levels of Linux administration, including installation, management, security, troubleshooting and maintenance
- Candidates should be able to plan, architect, design, build and implement a full environment using Samba3, Samba4 and be able to use open-source tools to measure capacity planning and to troubleshoot resource problems
- Candidates should have experience for using LDAP to integrate with Unix services and Windows services, including Samba, PAM, NSS, Active Directory.
Retirement of Exam LPI 301 and 302
|Details||301: Core||302:Mixed Environment|
|Available From||January 2007||January 2007|
|Requirement||301 exam||301 exam and any one exam from 304 and 305|
|Prerequisites||LPIC-2 exam in any order||LPIC-2 exam in any order|
a) LPI-301:- This exam is the sole exam for LPIC-3 certification. The candidates must have essential skills such as authentication, troubleshooting, network integration and capacity planning.
b) LPI-302:- On the completion of this exam, candidates can get LPI-3 certification.
To get more information about Senior Level Linux Professional Certification, please visit the following link http://www.ucertify.com/certifications/Linux/lpic-3.html
CALIFORNIA, October 21, 2013-Oracle University has recently launched a new series of Oracle Database 12c Administrator certifications. The new Oracle Database 12c certifications emphasizes on the foundational and progressive skills required for Database Administrators which add connotation to resume and holistically develops candidates and provides leverage when it comes to employment. With new inventions happening it is necessary to update the technology in accordance with it. So it is necessary for aspiring candidates to update their knowledge and pace up with fluctuating IT sector.
ORACLE CERTIFIED ASSOCIATE (OCA)
The Oracle Certified Associate(OCA) for Oracle Database 12c certification ensures that the candidates have a strong foundation of administration skills. Its objectives are intended to measure a candidate’s ability to manage the challenges they’re likely to encounter on the job.
To achieve this certification, candidates needs to pass two exams: 1Z0-061 and 1Z0-062. The OCA certification track also allows for several alternate exams which can be substituted for 1Z0-061.
ORACLE CERTIFIED PROFESSIONAL (OCP)
The Oracle Certified Professional for Oracle Database 12c certification emphasizes on developing and implementing various ways for backup and recovery, designing strategies for pluggable databases and thorough understanding on how CDB/PDBs fit into DBaaS cloud-computing model.
Professionals with Oracle 9i, Oracle Database 10g or Oracle Database 11g can upgrade to Oracle 12c credential by passing 1Z0-060. 1Z0-060 enhances professionals with their core DBA skills.
ORACLE CERTIFIED MASTER (OCM)
Oracle Certified Master for Oracle Databases 12c is for professionals with fine skills and experience in databases. The exam for OCM is yet to be announced by Oracle. All the details and specifies for the exam will be provided after its release.
Further details of the exams such as exam objectives, time allotment, pricing etc is available on Oracle website http://www.oracle.com/index.html