IIBA CBDA© Certification
IIBA Certification in Business Data Analytics (CBDA)
The IIBA CBDA (Certification in Business Data Analytics) certification is a globally recognized, vendor-neutral credential designed for business analysis practitioners. The certification validates the candidate’s ability to effectively execute analysis-related work in support of business analytics initiatives. Business data analytics is a specific set of techniques, competencies, and practices applied to perform continuous exploration, investigation, and visualization of business data. The desired outcome of a business data analytics initiative is to obtain insights that can lead to improved decision-making. Business data analytics can be applied to investigate a proposed business decision, action, or hypothesis, or to discover new insights from business data that may result in improved decision-making. The certification helps organizations identify skilled business data analytics professionals having these business data analytics skills.
IIBA CBDA exam objectives are as follows:
- Identify Research Questions (20%)
- Source Data (15%)
- Analyze Data (16%)
- Interpret and Report Results (20%)
- Use Results to Influence Business Decision Making (20%)
- Guide Company-level Strategy for Business Analytics (9%)
Here are the skills measured in IIBA CBDA certification exam:
- Translate business problems into questions that analytics can answer
- Use analytics results to identify viable options
- Explain technical results to non-technical stakeholders
- Visualize data and translate results via data storytelling
- Build and demonstrate empathy for the customer
IIBA CBDA certification training authenticates the skills and expertise required to work on projects of various sizes and complexities and teaches candidates to become elite members of the business analysis community.
uCertify provides a study guide for the IIBA CBDA exam. The course is designed to cover all the exam objectives and provide a complete understanding of all the concepts with its various learning resources.