Yukyung Jung is working as System Administration at Royal Black Knight Cybersecurity LLC and has more than 5 years of work experience in the IT field. He is experienced in building and securing the IT infrastructure of small companies and increasing data transfer efficiency with database management. He is skilled in ethical hacking, penetration testing, computer networking, Kali Linux, databases, programming languages, EPA, management, and more.
Yukyung Jung holds the following certifications:
- EC-Council CEH
- EC-Council CHFI
- CompTIA Security+
- Offensive Security Certified Expert (OSCE)
- Offensive Security Exploitation Expert (OSEE)
- eLearnSecurity Professional Penetration Tester
- Offensive Security Certified Professional (OSCP)
- Microsoft MCSA Networking with Windows Server 2016
- Microsoft MCSA Installation, Upgrade, and Compute with Windows Server 2016
He has recently reviewed our Penetration Testing Fundamentals course and provided his valuable feedback:
“The uCertify Penetration Testing course content is well-organized and easy to understand. The course provides knowledge in all the concepts of penetration testing and security.
The lab provides hands-on expertise in operating systems, networking, cryptography, pen test methodology and more. The course establishes a base for learning penetration testing skills.”
To read the complete post, please click here.
Thank you Yukyung, we are glad to have your honest and valuable feedback on our course.
To know more about Yukyung Jung, contact via his LinkedIn profile.