Vanderson Marques is a Global – IT Operations Engineer at Santander Brazil. He has more than 10 years of experience in the field of information security. Vanderson’s field of expertise includes cybersecurity, windows server, database, and troubleshooting. He can also work with tools and technologies like Android, servers, firewalls, and VMware. Vanderson holds various IT certifications including:
- Data Modeling Course
- Ethical Hacking Essentials
- Cloud Security Foundation
- Malware Defense Specialist
- Scrum Fundamentals Certified
- Information Security Specialist
- CompTIA Cybersecurity Analyst
- Computer Forensics Foundation
- NSE2 Network Security Associate
- NSE3 Network Security Associate
- International Agile Test Foundation
- Microsoft Network and Server Security
- Information Security Awareness – Advanced
He has recently reviewed our CompTIA CySA+ course and provided his valuable feedback. Please read it here:
“The CompTIA CySA+ course is designed for students with some experience in the field of information security and want to take their career to the next level. The CompTIA CySA+ course & lab completely cover CS0-001 exam objectives.
The course is equipped with interactive learning tools such as flashcards, quizzes, glossary terms, and practice tests. I would highly recommend it to anyone preparing for the CompTIA CySA+ certification exam.”
To read the complete post, please click here.
Thank you, Vanderson, we are glad to have your honest and valuable feedback on our course.
To know more about Vanderson Marques, contact via his LinkedIn profile.