The IT market is constantly growing and demanding digital media skills such as creating, managing, integrating, and communicating information. These skills can be performed using Adobe’s video, graphic, web or design software. If you are looking to start a career in the field of graphic design, then it would be easier for you if you have a certification in this field. Adobe certifications help you gain skills and achieve valuable career credentials that demonstrate your real-world design prowess to prospective clients and employers. Adobe offers certifications like Photoshop, Illustrator, Flash, InDesign, and Dreamweaver that will fulfill your purpose.
If you are working as a graphic designer, Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign certifications are for you. The Flash certification is for professionals in the animation field while the Dreamweaver certification is recommended for web designers. The virtual content plays an important role in marketing and other fields. If your website contains impactful images, videos, and GIFs, then your customers, searches, and eventually the revenue will increase. Approximately, 80% of the professionals feel that creativity plays a crucial role in the economic growth of a company.
Some of the benefits of Adobe certifications for individuals include:
- Help you get noticed by hiring managers.
- Help in validating your expertise in using Adobe products.
- Help in earning more recognition and salary from the employers.
Some of the benefits of Adobe certifications for businesses:
- Allow you to quickly assess a job candidate’s design skills.
- Businesses can invest in and promote their top employees by getting them Adobe certified.
- Map to specific products and job roles, so businesses can always find the right person for the job.
Here is the list of jobs and their salaries offered to professional in this field:
- Creative Director: USD 91,000
- Art Director: USD 67,000
- Senior Graphic Designer: USD 62,000
- Video Producer: USD 52,000
- Film / Video Editor: USD 52,00
- Graphic Artist / Designer: USD 49,000
- Graphic Designer: USD 45,000
Your pay scale can be improved to a great level with your experience. Have a look:
- Experienced: 30.5%
- Early Career: 26.9%
- Mid Career: 26.1%
- Late Career: 14.0%
- Entry Level: 2.6%
There are a lot of career opportunities available in this field and Adobe certifications will help you achieve them. uCertify offers comprehensive courses that will help you prepare for these certification exams, so start studying today!