Start your prep for CompTIA Security+: SY0-501 exam with CompTIA Security+ Study Guide. The course focuses on the objectives of CompTIA Security+ certification exam which include application of security controls to maintain confidentiality, integrity, and availability; identification of appropriate technologies and products; troubleshooting security events and incidents, and much more. CompTIA Security+ is an entry-level, international, vendor-neutral credential designed for IT security professionals to identify risk, participate in risk mitigation activities, provide infrastructure, information, operational, and application security.
The course comes with Flashcards & Quizzes. There is no limit to the number of times learners can attempt these. Flashcards help master the key concepts. Glossary defines the key terms. It contains full length practice tests. These tests closely follow the exam objectives and are designed to simulate real exam conditions. The course has a number of test sets consisting of hundreds of items to ensure that learners are prepared for the certification exam.
CompTIA Security+ is a standalone certification from CompTIA with the exam code SY0-501. This certification covers the most important principles for securing a network and managing risk. The CompTIA Network+ certification is recommended before taking the Security+ exam.
So, get ready to enhance your career prospects as Security Architect, Security Engineer, Security Administrator, Systems Administrator, Network Administrator, and Security Consultant/Specialist with uCertify.
CompTIA A+ certification is vendor-neutral and validates candidate’s competency in the areas such as installing, maintaining, customizing, and operating personal computers. The candidates are required to pass two exams, CompTIA A+ 220-901 Exam 1 and CompTIA A+ 220-902 Exam 2 to achieve this certification. Check out below the things you must know before taking this certification:
- Domains of CompTIA A+ 220-901 Certification Exam: The CompTIA A+ 220-901 Exam covers the following domains:
Topics covered Domain
17% Mobile Devices
28% Hardware and network troubleshooting
2. Domains of CompTIA A+ 220-902 Certification Exam: The CompTIA A+ 220-901 Exam covers the following domains:
Topics covered Domain
29% Windows Operating Systems
12% Other Operating Systems and technologies
24% Software Troubleshooting
13% Operational Procedures
3. CompTIA A+ Certification Job Titles: Passing the CompTIA A+ Certification brings the following job opportunities:
- Helpdesk Specialist
- PC Support Technician
- Information Technology Specialist
So, kick-start your prep for CompTIA A+ Certification today with uCertify! Also, don’t forget to avail 35% site-wide off at uCertify Cyber Monday Sale. All you need to do is to enter the promo code CYM35 while checking out from the website.
CompTIA is providing an opportunity for IT Professionals to enroll in the CompTIA Continuing Education (CE) program on or before December 31, 2012. This offer is limited to only those certified in 2010 or earlier in CompTIA A+, CompTIA Network+ and/or CompTIA Security+ certifications. Candidates who earned their CompTIA certification in 2011 are already enrolled in the CE program.
Candidates certified in 2010 or earlier are considered “certified for life,” but they can enroll in the CompTIA Continuing Education Program to further demonstrate their knowledge and skills to their employers who may require such a certification.
If the “certified for life” individual is not enrolled in the Continuing Education program before Dec 31, 2012, they will need to retake and pass the corresponding current certification exam in order to achieve the CE certification.
Continuing education credits can be awarded within a three-year period through a variety of activities that show an understanding of relevant industry knowledge.
Candidates who are “certified for life” must follow these steps to enroll in the CE program:
1. Log in to the CompTIA Candidate Database https://www.certmetrics.com/comptia/login.aspx
2. Click the Continuing Education Menu Item
3. Click on the Enroll link
4. Click on the Enroll button
Click the link below for more information on tihs program: http://certification.comptia.org/news/12-11-29/Deadline_for_Certified_for_Life_Candidates_to_Enroll_in_Continuing_Education_Dec_31.aspx
uCertify, a proud CompTIA GOLD Partner will be at CompTIA’s Academy Educator Conference
this month, in Las Vegas on July 28th and 29th
. The conference is targeted at educators and has several informative sessions on the latest CompTIA certifications. We would love to meet you and learn about your specific needs, as well as share how we can help your students not only get certified, but actually learn the skills expected of a certified professional!
Highlights of our CompTIA Recommended curriculum:
Full spectrum of CompTIA products: A+
, Network+ (2012)
, Healthcare IT
- 100% Exam Coverage
- Available 24×7 online, mobile and offline
- Online reference guide
- Pre and Post Assessments
- Hundreds of practice questions with detailed answer explanations
- Chapter wise study notes, How-tos, Flash cards, Interactive Quizzes and much more
- Student progress tracking, test history and performance review
- Powerful analytics
- Perfect for independent study or instructor led learning
- Optional customization with lesson plans, assignments, single-sign on and integration with existing LMSs
We would love to show off our top quality products and services to you! Stop by the uCertify table at the Publisher Expo on Saturday afternoon, noon-5:00 p.m for demos, academic licensing options, and great promotional giveaways!
If you can’t attend the conference, but would like to learn more about uCertify, our academic discounts, or to schedule a demo, please contact Betsy Rivers, Director of Customer Partnerships at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 925-252-5499.
Developing applications that use system types and collections
- Use the CausesValidation property of the ImageButton class to set a value to indicate whether validation is performed on a Web server control when an ImageButton control is clicked.
- Installation packages are created for deploying a Web application by using a Web Setup project. A merge module project is used for components to be added to the application.
- Use the Web Setup project and Deployment project to create installation packages for the deployment of Web-based applications such as XML Web services, Web applications etc., to a Web server.
- Use a RequiredFieldValidator control to check whether or not an input control contains a value.
- Use a RegularExpressionValidator control to check whether or not the value entered into a form field matches the pattern specified by a regular expression.