One of the basic aspects, for any industry to develop, is great infrastructure and network administration. The IT industry is developing quickly. In this manner, there is a critical requirement for well-assembled network administration to satisfy the needs and necessities of the developing technologies. A strong fundamental base of advanced networking concepts is significant to a success in the IT industry. Advanced Networking course helps you to build an inside-out and methodical knowledge of networking practices, ideas, concepts, methodologies, and enables you to manage, deploy, and secure networked solutions. Demonstrate a systematic and critical understanding of the contemporary challenges and the requirements of networking professionals with the uCertify Practical Guide to Advanced Networking. The guide covers all the topics including Network Fundamentals; LAN Switching Fundamentals; Routing Fundamentals; Infrastructure Services; and Infrastructure Maintenance.
After the successful completion of the Advanced Networking course you will be able to:
- Apply advanced IP addressing technique such as Variable Length Subnet Masking (VLSM).
- Utilize the OSI model as a guide for systematic network troubleshooting in complex corporate LAN environment.
- Configure IP addresses, subnet masks, and gateway addresses on routers and hosts to meet design requirements.
- Design, install, and configure Cisco switches and routers in multi-convention inter networks utilizing LAN and WAN interfaces.
- Perform passage level jobs in the designing, planning, installing, operating, and troubleshooting of Ethernet and TCP/IP Networks.
The Advanced Networking guide provides the following resources:
- 13+ Lessons
- 143+ Quizzes
- 98+ Exercises
- 520+ Flashcards
- 4+ Full-Length Tests
- 524+ Glossary Of Terms
- 100+ Pre-Assessment Questions
- 40+ Post-Assessment Questions
The Advanced Networking guide covers the following topics and concepts:
- Voice over IP
- Internet Routing
- Linux Networking
- Configuring Juniper Routers
- Network Infrastructure Design
- Analyzing Network Data Traffic
- Configuring and Managing the Network Infrastructure
Gain hands-on expertise in maintaining branch network by uCertify: Practical Guide To Advanced Networking course and become an expert in implementing, administering, and maintaining networks & overall systems.