Overview of Electronic Commerce
- B2C and B2B are types of e-commerce.
- B2C stands for business-to-consumer. B2C involves transactions conducted between businesses and consumers over the Internet. For example, placing an order for a book or a home appliance by a consumer to a business over the Internet.
- B2B stands for business-to-business. B2B involves transactions conducted between businesses over the Internet. It is used to exchange products, services, or information between businesses. B2B is also known as e-biz.
- The World Wide Web Consortium (W3C) is an international industry consortium that develops common standards for the World Wide Web to promote its evolution and interoperability.
- E-commerce sites offer a wide access to existing markets. Moreover, they give new access to undiscovered markets. Online stores have many advantages over the traditional stores.
Working with the Photoshop UI
- Photoshop enables you to save the positions of all the open palettes as a workspace.
- To load a preserved workspace, choose Window > Workspace, and select the workspace from the submenu.
- Photoshop lets a user to save the current set of keyboard shortcuts as a workspace.
- The Slide Show view option (View > Slide Show) of the Bridge displays a group of images one by one at full screen.
- The As Details view option (View > As Details) of the Bridge displays a list of thumbnails along with the information about each file in the main viewing area of the Bridge workspace.
- The As Filmstrip view option (View > As Filmstrip) of the Bridge displays thumbnails of files in a scrolling list along with a big preview of the file selected in the list in the main viewing area of the Bridge workspace.
Some of the Microsoft exams can contain adaptive tests, which are different from conventional tests you have experienced till now. The grading of these tests is done on a different scale than was done in the old format. These tests are tougher than conventional tests and hence very difficult for you to score 100%. In most cases, you will not be able to answer all the questions before moving on to the next topic. In this article, we will explain how these tests are different and how you should attempt them to get a good score.
Adaptive tests are different from conventional tests, as you cannot go back and change your answers. This makes these tests much more difficult than conventional tests. You cannot bookmark a question and attempt it afterwards, as you won’t get that question again. When you start taking an adaptive test, the first question presented has an average difficulty level. If your answer is correct, you will be presented with a higher difficulty level question. On the other hand, if your answer is incorrect, you will be presented with a lower difficulty level question. Each question is scored on the basis of its difficulty level. The adaptive test selects questions from a pool of questions. The computer calculates your score for each question as soon as you go to the next question. Continue reading
In the ever growing IT market, and in the pool of various certifications, do we really need a vendor certification. Let’s discuss…
Industry demands have forced vendors to create their own certifications. In the IT industry, technology changes too often and too quickly. Hence, traditional means of certifications loose their significance. The demand for a vendor certification arises when the market requires skilled professionals. A vendor certification provides an easy way to identify such skilled professionals.
The vendor certification provides a win-win opportunity for all.
- Vendors get benefited because it promotes people skilled in their respective products.
- Professionals benefit because it boosts their careers.
- Employers benefit because it helps them identify qualified people. Continue reading